影片1:
https://www.facebook.com/5dgaia/videos/952216034945578/?multi_permalinks=271869956817502¬if_id=1546692025991215¬if_t=group_highlights
問:Hi Bashar
嗨 巴夏
巴夏:
And to you a good day
祝你有美好的一天
問:
I’m so excited to be here and to talk to you
能在這裏和你說話 我非常興奮
巴夏:
As are we,to talk to all of you
能和你們所有人對話 我們也很興奮
問:
And my question,well,it’s a question regarding my journey right now
我的問題是 關於我現在的“旅程”
I’ve been working on my self-empowerment
我一直在自我賦權上下功夫
that’s my biggest desire to be fully empowered and extending my power
我最大的渴望就是能夠給自己最充分的授權並擴展自己的能力
but,I’m struggling with my crytic
但是 我現在掙紮於自我批評
巴夏:
you are struggling with what?
你掙紮於什麽?
問:
my critic my inner voice
自我批評 我內在的那個聲音
that I criticizing judge myself
會批評 評判我自己
巴夏:
oh,alright.what kind of conversation you are having with your critic
好的 你和那個批評你的聲音 會有什麽樣的對話呢?
問:
well,it’s just things that I wanna accomplish
恩,就是一些我想完成的事情
things that I wanna manifest
一些我想顯化的事情
there are days that I practicing self love
有一些時候我會練習愛自己
and I feel that I am worthy
我會感到自己很有價值
but then there are those days that I kinda just criticizing myself
但是有的時候 我感覺我只會批評自己
巴夏:
is it because you are insisting on a particular outcome for what you are doing
那是因為你對自己正在做的事情的結果有某種堅持嗎?
or are you acting on your excitement for its own sake
還是你只是為了喜悅/興奮本身才去做那件事?
does the critic come in when you think that you have not measured up?
批評是在你覺得自己沒達標時才會出現嗎?
問:
I think I’m not good enough or worthy
我會認為自己不夠好或者沒有價值
巴夏:
You are what?
你什麽?
問:
good enough
不夠好
good enough for what?to be yourself?
對什麽而言不夠好?對做你自己而言不夠好?
who else can be better at it?
還有誰能更擅長做你自己?
問:
Right so how do I stop...
對 所以我該怎麽停止...
巴夏:
notice how many people say right but just keep on going
註意到沒 很多人會說“對” 但是又繼續之前的思路
you are the only one who can be you
能做你的人只有你自己
so you are good enough because no one else could possibly be as good as being you as you can
所以你足夠好 因為沒有任何人能夠比你更好地做你自己
how do I get that through my head?
怎樣才能讓這個信念經過我的大腦呢?
you want me to drive it though your head with a nail or something?
你是想要我帶著釘子開著一張信念之車經過你的大腦嗎?
what will it take for you to believe it?
如果你相信則個信念的話需要付出什麽代價?
問:
right
對
巴夏:
I am asking you.
我是在問你
what will it take for you to believe you are good enough
對你來說 要怎樣做才能讓你相信自己足夠好 ?
you tell me what will it take
你告訴我 對你來說需要付出什麽?
if I tap you on the shoulder,is that good enough?
如果我輕敲一下你的肩膀 那樣夠嗎?
if I punch you harder is that good enough?
如果我更加猛烈地給你一拳 那樣夠嗎?
if you get into an accident is that good enough?
如果你陷入一個意外事故 那樣夠嗎?
what will it take?
到底要付出什麽?
問:
that’s what I’m struggling I don’t know
那就是我的掙紮 我不知道
I just wanna to know it and own it
我只想知道(自己足夠好)並且擁有它
巴夏:
what is stopping you from knowing it?
那麽是什麽在阻止你知道它呢?
what idea,what belief is stopping you from just saying”I know it”
是什麽想法 什麽信念在阻止你對自己說“我知道的”
you are making a choice here
你這是在做一個選擇
you are making a decision here
你這是在做一個決定
why are you choosing to not know something you could just decide to know is true
為什麽你會選擇“去不知道” 一些你本可以選擇“去知道”確實是那樣事情呢?
what’s stopping you from just saying
是什麽在阻止你說:
it’s good enough that I just know it’s true I’m good enough
“夠了 我就是知道自己足夠好 我知道確實是這樣”
what’s stopping you from just knowing that
是什麽在阻止你知道它
問:
I guess because I doubt myself
我猜是因為我懷疑自己
巴夏:
and what is doubt
那懷疑是什麽呢?
問:
I don’t believe in myself
我不信任我自己
sometimes
有的時候
巴夏:
doubt is not a lack of belief
懷疑不是信任的缺失
it’s a choice to believe in something not alignment with your true self
而是一個選擇 一個相信“與真我不對齊的信念”的選擇
doubt is not a lack of trust
懷疑不是因為缺乏信任
it’s a 100% trust in something that is out of alignment of what you prefer
而是對一個你不偏好的頻率 100%的信任
why are you choosing to put all your trust in something you don’t prefer
為什麽要選擇把你的信任全部給予你不喜歡的東西
instead of put it in something you do prefer
而不選擇把你的信任給予你更偏好的呢?
why
為什麽?
why does that seem logical to you?
為什麽它(選擇你不偏好的事物)對你來說似乎更合理呢?
yes that’s why I want it to stop
是的 那就是我想讓它停止的原因
but I’m asking you a question that you are not answering
但是我正在問你一個問題 而你卻不回答
why does it seem logical to trust in something you don’t prefer about yourself
為什麽相信你不偏好的自己 對你來說會更符合邏輯?
instead of simply trust in something you prefer to trust in?
而不去相信你偏好的自己呢?
what’s stopping you from believing that trusting in yourself is just as powerful
是什麽在阻止你相信 “相信你自己”與“不相信你自己”同樣強大
and will stick just as strongly as the fact that you will just trust something you don’t prefer
“相信你偏好的”與“信任你不偏好的”有相同的力量
why are you making that distinction
為什麽你會覺得(它們兩者)有區別?
it’s easier in your mind in your beliefs it's easier to trust something
在你的頭腦裏 在你的信念裏 比起相信你自己偏好的
you don’t prefer about yourself than it is to trust in something you prefer
會更容易去相信你不偏好的
why? what’s the belief that says it’s easier to do that than this
為什麽?是什麽信念讓你覺得那樣做比這樣做容易?
because they are both the same level of trust
盡管兩者都是相同等級的信任
it’s 100% trust in something you don’t prefer about yourself
你對不偏好的自己的信念是100%的
it’s 100% trust in something you do prefer to believe about yourself
你對偏好的自己的信念也是100%的
same level
相同的等級
same energy
相同的能量
what’s the difference?
(兩者)有什麽區別呢?
why not this one instead of that one?
為什麽選這個而不選那個?
why are you making such a distinction between the two
為什麽你要讓兩者有區別?
as if trusting in something you don’t prefer is easier
就好像相信你不偏好的東西會更容易
than trusting in something you do prefer
而相信你偏好的東西就不容易似的
right so I’m trying to break that pattern
對 所以我正在試著打破那個模式
巴夏:
it’s not a pattern watch your definitions
它不是一個模式 註意你的定義
it’s a choice you are making every moment
它是一個你時刻在做的選擇
remember when you know it’s a pattern
記住當你知道它是個模式時
it’s not a pattern anymore
它就不再是個模式了
a patter is something you do you don’t know you’re doing
一個模式是指你對你正在做的事情毫無覺察
if you know you are doing it you are making a choice to do it
如果你知道你在做什麽 你其實是選擇去那麽做
so the question would be”why am I making a choice to do something I don’t prefer?"
所以問題是”我為什麽會選擇去做我不偏好的事情?“
and that comes down to what we just said
而那就涉及到我們剛才說的
you have a belief that it is easier and more real to trust in something about yourself
你有一個信念 就是你相信 “相信你不偏好的”
you don’t prefer than to believe something about yourself you do
比“相信你自己”會更加容易 更加真實
why are you holding on to the belief that that’s easier than this
為什麽你會一直抱持一個“那樣做比這樣做“容易的信念?
that that’s more real than this
那樣比這樣更實在
this more true than this
那樣比這樣更真實
why?
為什麽?
how does it serve you to hold on to a negative image of yourself?
它是如何服務於你?讓你對自己抱持一個消極的形象?
how does it serve you?
它如何服務於你?
because you wouldn’t hold on it if it didn’t serve you
因為它不能服務於你的話 你不會抱著不放
if you didn’t believe it serves you
如果你不相信它對你有用的話 (你不會抱著不放)
問:
I guess it keeps me in the same place
我猜是因為它幫助我停留在相同的“地方”(相同的狀態)
巴夏:
and is it scary to leave that place?
那麽離開那個“地方”會很可怕嗎?
is it scary to be yourself?
做你自己會很恐怖嗎?
are you afraid that if you are your true self
你是害怕如果你做真實的自己
you act on your highest passion
如果你在最高的熱情上行動
something bad will happen?
一些不好的事情就會發生嗎?
what are you afraid of?
你在害怕什麽?
問:
I guess so yes
我想是這樣的 對
that something bads gonna happen
一些不好的事情就會發生
巴夏:
well,why do you choose to believe that?
好吧,為什麽你選擇去相信它呢?
問:
I don’t know
我不知道
巴夏:
sure you do
你當然知道
come on
加把油
why do you choose to believe that if you are living
為什麽你選擇去相信 如果活出自己最高的興奮的話
your highest excitement something bad can happen
不好的事情就會發生?
you want me to tell you why?
你想讓我告訴你為什麽嗎?
問:
yes
是的
巴夏:
because you have a definition that isn’t a definition of excitement
因為你持有的定義 不是興奮的定義
you have a different kind of definition
你持有的是一個不同的定義
and that’s not a definition of excitement
而那個定義 並不是興奮的定義
if you had an actual definition of excitement
如果你持有的是正真的興奮的定義
you would understand that a real definition of excitement can't possibly
你就會明白 興奮的真正定義
contain anything that would be out of alignment with that excitemtent
不可能包含任何與興奮不對齊的部分
so even if as we said earlier
所以就算像我們剛才說的
even if something crops up you don’t prefer
就算冒出一些你不偏好的事物
that can just be a neutral observation
那也可以僅僅作為一個中立的觀察
it doesn’t have to affect you negatively
它不必要對你產生負面的影響
only when you decide it can affect you you feel the effect
只有當你決定它能影響你的時候 你才會感覺到影響
but if you remain neutral with whatever happens
但是如果你保持在中立的狀態 那麽無論發生什麽
even if it’s what you don’t prefer
即使是你不喜歡的
then you can goes into a positive state about it
你任然可以因為它進入一個正能量的狀態
and get a beneficial affect
並得到有益的影響
no matter what it is
無論什麽事情
so there is no reason to be afraid of any circumstance that could crop up
所以 沒有理由去害怕任何可能冒出來的情況
because you by staying in the positive state
因為你通過保持在正能量的狀態
and trusting that you are good enough and worthy enough
並且信任你足夠好 足夠有價值
and deserving enough
足夠配得
you will know that you will always get a beneficial effect
你就會知道 你將永遠得到有益的影響
no matter what crops up
無論發生什麽
because you will just remain neutral to it
因為你就是保持一個中立的狀態
and observe the negative thing neutrally
並且中立地觀察負面事物
and that will be the choice that you make
那將會成為你的選擇
and that will be a true definition of staying in your excitement
那將會成為 讓你保持興奮的頻率 的正真定義
to say I am following my excitement
如果你說我跟隨我的興奮
but something bad could happen
但是一些不好的事情會發生
it’s not a definition of excitement
那不是興奮的定義
it’s a different definition of a different experience all together
它是一個不同的定義 與之而來的是不同的體驗
you have to be clear about your definitions
你必須對你的定義非常清晰
and understand when you are contradicting yourself in those definitions
並且在你用那些定義反駁自己時 自己意識到
yes?
對嗎?
問:
yes
是的
巴夏:
thank you
謝謝你
問:
thank you
謝謝你
巴夏:
knowing yourself takes great clarity
了解你自己需要非常明晰 (非常清楚自己的信念和定義)
you have to be very clear of the story you are telling yourself
你必須非常清楚你在給自己講一個什麽故事
the definitions that you are buying into
(即)你在選擇去相信什麽樣的定義
sometimes even without knowing you are doing it
有時候你甚至不知道自己正在那麽做
one very strong way is just to pay attention to what comes out your mouth
一個很強大的方法 就是註意從你嘴裏說出來的話
because very often you will tell yourself exactly what your definitions are
因為通常你會精確地告訴自己你的定義
by the way you frame things
通過你表達事物的方式
just listen
聽
and you’ll hear the negetivity in the words that you choose
你選擇的負面能量 會在你的話語中被找到