轉載來源及影片:
2020-04-11 翻譯:笑笑
【節選自:2020-02-10】
問:
Hi, Bashar!
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you, good day!
你好,日安!
問:
Thank you so much for everything you've done for all of us.
非常感謝您為我們所有人所做的一切!
巴夏:
It is our passion and our pleasure.
這是我們的激情,也是我們的喜樂!
問:
Amazing!
太棒了!
I have two questions.
我有兩個問題!
You've given us lots of permission slips, beside the formula.
除了“激情公式”以外,你也跟我們分享了好多的“自我意識許可”
Do you have a new permission slip for us to raise our vibration when around prosperity and financial perspective specifically.
但對於提高富足的頻率,尤其是在經濟方面的富足的頻率,你還有什麼新的“自我意識許可”,可以跟我們分享的嗎?
I know what you're gonna say, other than the formula, of course.
我知道你要說什麼,當然除了“激情公式”嘍!
But that's the answer to everything.
“激情公式”能回答所有的問題
巴夏:
So I suppose there is a mistranslation when we say it leaves nothing relevant out?
那麼,我是否可以認為:我們說“激情公式,不會把任何相關事物落下”的時候,存在翻譯錯誤呢?
However, we will once again add this. Don't focus on only one form of abundance.
只不過,我要補充一點:不要只關注在“富足”的一種形式上
We understand that money on your planet is one symbol of support, one symbol of abundance.
我知道,在你們星球上,金錢是(獲得)支持的一種標誌,是富足的一種象徵
But it's not the only one.
但它並非唯一
And if you're focused only on one symbol of abundance, you're closing the doors through which other forms that come.
然而,如果你只關注在富足的某一象徵物上,那麼,其他富足形式到來的大門,就被你給關閉了
Because you won't recognize them for the support that they are.
因為,你識別不出它們所能提供給你的支持
Because you're insisting: Well, if it doesn't come in this form, it's not coming at all.
因為,你堅持認為:“如果不是以這種形式出現,那富足(財神)就沒來”
Been given a gift is a form of abundance, yes?
別人送你禮物,是富足的一種形式,是吧?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Synchronicity is a form of abundance, yes?
同步性,是富足的一種形式,是吧?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Trading for something is a form of abundance, yes?
以物換物(交易),是富足的一種形式,是吧?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Imagination is a form of abundance.
想像力,也是富足的一種形式!
Because it gives you ideas to try new paths where you may not even need what you thought you needed.
因為想像力能夠帶給(不同的)想法與思路,去開拓新方式、方法,而後你可能並不需要你之前認為需要的事物
So when you allow those forms and other forms to be equally valid, then you allow them to come to in whatever form and whatever amount they need to come
當你將以上這些、以及其他的形式,視為同等有效、有價值的富足,那麼,你就是允許它們,以它們所需要的任何形式,任何數量,任何方式來到你身邊
Because more often than not, different forms of abundance may have to come in to support one another, a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a little that to form the 100% abundance that you need
因為,很多時候,你需要幾種不同形式的富足,之間相互支持,(比如說)這種A一點,那種B一點,再來一點那種C,從而組合成你所需要的“100%的富足”
Remember
請記住:
Our definition of abundance is simply the ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it.
我們對富足的定義是:在你需要做你需要做的事情的時候,你就能做到的能力!
Period! That's it.
僅此而已!就這麼簡單!
The ability to do what you need to do when you need to do it.
你,在你需要做你需要做的事情的時候,你就能做到的能力!
That's it.
短小精悍!
So if it comes in a little bit of money and a little bit of a gift and a little bit of synchronicity, and it forms the 100% you needed that moment for the situation you're in. Why close the doors on everything but money ?
所以,此刻,如果你需要一點錢,一點禮物,一點同步性,組合成你在當前所處的環境中所需要的“100%的需求”,那你又為何只開著“錢門”,而把其他門都給關上呢?
Because if it only takes a little bit, why insist on more?
因為,如果你只需要一點點(錢),那又何必堅持要求更多呢?
Because then you're defeating the purpose
因為,如果那樣的話,你就違背了它們出現的目的
You're not using the mechanism in the way it is representative of the path of least resistance.
你就沒運用到 它們所象徵的“最小阻力的道路”的宇宙運作機制
Remember this formula!
請記住這個公式!
Insistence is resistance.
堅持(執著),就是抗拒! (你所抗拒的,就會持續)
So don't insist!
所以,不要執著於某種形式!
Don't rigidized the process.
不要僵硬化富足到來的過程
Let it flow to you.
讓富足流向你
Don't filter the other things out by only seeing one thing as valuable as valid.
富者不濾,他們不會認為:只有某一事物(錢)才是有用、有價值的(你也不要)
Let it all flow to you.
讓一切都流向你
Yes?
明白了嗎?
問:
Yes!
明白了!
巴夏:
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Very much!
非常有幫助!