2020年9月17日

巴夏:如何面對人生中的“困惑”?

影片:https://www.facebook.com/100000634212044/videos/3544413145589791/

2020-09-16 翻譯:笑笑

問:
Hello!
您好!
巴夏:
And to you, good day!
您好,日安!
問:
I would like to first thank you for coming and choosing to help humanity at this time.
首先,我要感謝您,在這個時間來到地球幫助人類
巴夏:
It is a reflection of my passion and we always act on what excites us the most.
這反映出我的激情,並且,我們一直都在做最讓我們興奮的事
How could we speak to you about doing such things if we were not an example of such things?
如果我們不能以身作則,言行一致,那麼,我們如何與你們闡述這些理念法則呢?
問:
Yes!
說得好!
巴夏:
So we thank you for allowing us the opportunity to do so.
所以,我們要感謝你們的允許,讓我們有機會這麼做
問:
Thank you!
謝謝!
My question is I find it really challenging to discern which is which from...
我的問題是:我發現,我有一個很大的挑戰,就是不知道如何分辨……
巴夏:
Positive to negative?
分辨正面與負面?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
While as we said, the idea of​​ positive is that which is integrative expansive connective, Indicative of your excitement, your passion, your creativity,the idea of​​ the vibration of love.
正如我們曾說過的,正面的(能量)是,融合的、擴展的、連接的,象徵著你的興奮,你的激情,你的創造力,它是愛的振動
And the idea of​​ negative energy is that which seems dis-connective segregative, suppressive fear-based, makes you feel powerless.
而負面的能量,則是分離的、緊縮的、壓抑的,是基於恐懼的,會讓你感覺力不從心、無能為力
Not so hard to tell the differences, is it?
二者的差異,不難分辨吧?
問:
No! But sometimes, I get so confused by what my circumstances are in my face.
不難!但有時候,我會對自己所面臨的境況,感到非常困惑不解
巴夏:
That's why we remind you that it's not the circumstances that matter as much as the state of being you prefer to be.
這就是為什麼我們要提醒你們:外在的境況,並沒那麼重要;你是否處在自己喜好的狀態,才重要
Every circumstance is fundamentally neutral, doesn't have built-in meaning.
每一種境況,本質上都是中性的,不附帶任何意義
That's what we mean by that
這是我們所要表達的意思
If you remind yourself to become neutral in every circumstance and remind yourself that no circumstance has built-in meaning, regardless of how it may have been initially generated
如果你提醒自己:在任何情況下,都保持在不偏不倚、中性中立的狀態;任何境況,不論起初它是如何產生的,它都不帶有任何意義的
That maybe what's confusing you.
這可能正是你的困惑的地方
Just because you may be able to neutrally observe that a circumstance may have been brought about by a negative intention
雖然你可能(在中性狀態下)觀察到某種境況,是源於某些人的負面意圖
Doesn't mean that the circumstance itself actually has a negative effect in your life.
但這並不意味著,這個境況本身,會給你的人生帶來什麼負面影響
It is still neutral for you.
對你來說,它仍然是中性的
Even if it was the result of negative intentions on the part of someone else. You still get to say what it means to you.
即使它是某個人 單方面負面意圖所造成的的結果,但是,它對你有何意義,仍然是由你說了算
So no matter how it was generated, you still know it's a neutral circumstance for you. It's just a set of props.
所以,不論它是如何產生的,對你而言,你需要始終明白:它只是一個中性的境況,只是一套(物質世界的)道具
And you get to decide that is positive.
你可以決定它是正面的,並可為你正面使用!
And when you decide that, then it doesn't matter how it was generated. It doesn't matter what anyone else's intention maybe in the circumstance.
而當你這樣決定了,那麼,它是如何產生的,不重要;境況中的其他人有什麼樣的意圖,也不重要
You will only experience what is in alignment with the positive meaning you have put into it for you.
你體驗到的這個境況,將與你所賦予它的正面意義,匹配一致
That's how it works.
(世界)就是這麼運作的
Again, it's just like a physical mirror.
我再說一遍,它就像一面鏡子
The mirror doesn't have an opinion of whether you are frowning or smiling.
你是皺眉,還是喜笑,鏡子都沒有任何意見
But if you decide to frown, that's the only reflection you can get from it.
但是,如果你決定皺眉,那麼,你在鏡子中只會看見皺眉的樣子
If you decide to smile, that's the only reflection you can get from it.
如果你決定歡笑,那麼,你在鏡子中也只會看見自己的笑臉
It will not countermand you.
鏡子不會違抗你
It cannot contradict you.
鏡子不會反駁你
It doesn't have an opinion.
鏡子沒有任何意見
Make sense?
有沒道理嗎?
問:
Makes total sense.
言之有理!
巴夏:
So even though you may initially see that someone standing next to you is frowning and you see their reflection in the mirror and their reflection is frowning
所以,即使剛開始,你看見站在身邊的人皺著眉頭,你也看到了他們在鏡子中皺眉的影像
That has absolutely nothing at all to do with the expression on the face of your reflection, does it?
但他們的模樣,與鏡子中你臉上的表情,沒有任何關係,是吧?
問:
No, it does not.
是的,毫無相干
巴夏:
So you can decide that you will smile.
所以,你可以決定笑口常開
They may get a little annoyed that you're smiling while there frowning. But that's all right.
他們可能對你有點火大,因為他們皺眉的時候,你在笑,但這並沒什麼關係
Because that's simply revealed their issue, not yours.
因為,這暴露了他們的問題,而不是你有問題
問:
Yes!
對!
巴夏:
They may resent, as it is quite common on your planet, something that you are radiating that they believe they are incapable of experiencing for themselves.
你意氣風發、神采飛揚,做到了他們認為自己做不到的事情,他們可能因此怨恨你,而這種情況,在你們星球上很常見
And because they see an example in you of something they are afraid they can't do. They will project that fear on you as a resentment.
而因為(對比)他們在你身上看到了“自己擔心、害怕、做不到的無能的樣子”,於是,他們就把這種恐懼,投射到你身上,就產生了怨恨
Do you understand?
你明白了吧? !
問:
Yes.
明白!
巴夏:
But the more you smile, the less they will be able to resist to smile themselves.
但是,你笑得越多,笑得越歡,那麼,他們也就越無法抗拒對自己的笑意
They will see the joke, the cosmic joke in the idea of​​ their negativity
因為,他們將看懂自己“負面的宇宙大笑話”
And eventually maybe not right away, but eventually they'll get the joke.
也許他們不會馬上看懂,但最終,他們肯定會了悟這個笑話的
Not that they have to.
(不是說他們一定要懂)
Do you understand?
你知曉了沒? ?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
But at least if you stay in the positive state, you're functioning as an example for them in their lives that at least they have this as a choice, even if they don't choose it.
但是,如果你保持在積極正面的狀態,那麼,你的作用,就像是他們生命中的一個榜樣,讓他們至少有一個可參考的選擇(即使他們不一定要如此選擇)
Yes?
你說是吧?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Otherwise if you just stay in a state of negativity and confusion, then all you're doing is adding to their frown.
否則,如果你一直都是負面的、困惑的狀態,那麼,你所做的,只會加重他們緊鎖的眉頭
Yes?
是吧?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Does this help?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
That helps.
有幫助!
巴夏:
So what this comes down to for you in order not to experience confusion in the negative sense of course is clarity of definition. How you define things
所以,為了讓你不再有負面意義上的“困惑”,你需要在根本上,有清晰明確的定義,你需要知道自己是如何定義某些事物的
Even the word you're using confusion can be positively divided as co-fusion
甚至你們所使用的困惑confusion這一單詞,也都可以正面地分解為co共同-fusion 融合
You're looking at what may appear to be contradictory ideas and attempting to fuse them together, co-fuse them.
各種看似相互矛盾的心念,“困”在你們的心頭,並被“捆綁”在一起
At first because of definitions that you may be holding onto, it may seem impossible to fuse them together, to see how they are connected
起初,可能因為某些根深蒂固的定義,你弄不清楚它們是如何相關聯的,覺得它們根本無法融合一致
But when you clear up your own definitions, they will co-fuse
但是,當你理清理順了自己的定義,那麼,它們將“心心相印,念念相融”
and there will be no confusion from that point.
而後,你也將不再有“困惑”
問:
Thank you.
謝謝您!
問:
Does this help you?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes.
是的!
巴夏:
Is this sufficient or is there some other thing you would like to discuss about this for further clarity?
這樣解答就夠了嗎,還是說,你需要我對這個問題做更深入地闡述呢?
問:
I'm good.
醍醐灌頂,心滿意足!
巴夏:
Oh, all right.
好嘞!
問:
I love you!
我愛您!
巴夏:
Our love to you as well.
我們也愛你!
你、謝佳萍和其他35人

2020年9月16日

巴夏:三個呼吸,你就改變!

2020-09-15 翻譯:笑笑^_^學進


You are within it; it is all within you.
你在祂(神)裡面,祂也在你裡面
Breathe it in
吸氣(吸入祂)
and with every breath in feel how much it loves you.
感受祂對你的無條件的愛
Feel how much you are loved.
感受自己被祂深深地愛著
Feel how much you deserve to be loved.
感受自己值得被這麼愛著
And with every breath out
呼氣
love it all in return.
呼出你所回贈給祂的愛
Because it all deserves to be loved by you.
因為祂值得你這麼愛祂
Three breaths
做三次這樣的呼吸
and bring yourself back to your reality.
然後把自己帶回當下
Open your eyes.
睜開眼睛
But remember, once again: it's not the same reality it used to be and you are not the same people.
記住:你現在所處的世界(實相),已經不是剛才世界;現在的你,也不是剛才的你。
You are not the same people with "differences".
現在的你 和 剛才的你,並不是“有所區別”的同一個“你”
When we say you are not the same, we mean it, no matter how much you think you look the same
我說的是真的。你們是不一樣的,不論你們看起來多麼一樣!
because your personality is a flexible construct that can change from moment to moment.
因為形成你們的個性形象的架構,是靈活變動的,這個架構每時每刻都在改變
At any given moment your persona is simply a projection of your higher self; it is being a particular idea.
因為任何時刻,你的個性形像都只是你的高我的一個投射,是祂的某個“想法”的投射。
Change the idea, you change the persona.
這個“想法”改變了,你的個性形象就改變了
Every single moment of time you are a completely different person.
所以,每一刻你都是完全不同的人
If you say, "Well, if we are not the same people, then who are we?"
如果你問:“好吧,如果我不是同一個人,那我到底是誰?”
The answer is, "Anyone you prefer to be. "
答案是:“任何你想成為的人!”
Now and forever.
現在是!永遠“是”……

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡