2020-10-27 翻譯:笑笑
問:
Hello, Bashar!
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you, good day!
你好,日安!
問:
So in the recent past, you greatly encouraged us to get out and vote as a means of changing our trajectory toward a problem or a similar fate as your civilization.
前段時間,你強烈鼓勵我們去投票,用實際行動改寫我們的人生軌跡,避免走向某些問題或類似你們文明的命運(?)
In memory, we had election like in the 80s where, we voted and then there was some shenanigans and paper were missing...
記憶中,我們80年代的那次選舉,我們投票後發生了一些惡作劇,如文件丟失等
巴夏:
Shenanigans?
“惡作”劇?
問:
Shenanigans!
惡作劇!
And all sorts of whatever that,
惡作、醜聞之類的事件
we're not exactly sure that what we actually put down and voted for actually happened in the way we wanted to happen
我們也不能確定,我們所寫的、所投票的,是否如我們所願那樣發生了
巴夏:
Well, it happened in some version of earth.
那確實發生在某個版本的地球中
Are you in that one or some other version?
你在那個版本中嗎?還是說,你在其他版本中呢?
問:
Well, I'm in the one that full of shenanigans, I guess.
我想,我是在一個充滿了“惡作”的版本中
巴夏:
But maybe not.
但也許不是這樣哦
Maybe you only observe the one that was full of shenanigans, but believed you are in that one when you didn't have to be in that belief
也許,你只看到了一個充滿惡作的版本,你只是相信了自己身處這樣的版本中,可是,你也可以改變自己的信念,不再相信
You could have seen it and said this is not the reality I prefer and therefore started acting like you were no longer in that reality
你可以在看到“惡作”之後,說:“這不是我所喜好的世界”,然後,開始表現的像是你已經不在那樣世界中了
問:
Would that could change the results of the election?
這樣做,會改變選舉的結果嗎?
巴夏:
It would change your experience.
它會改變你的經歷
You see, this is very important to wrap your mind around when you truly understand what we're saying about how your shifting all the time.
要完全弄清楚這個問題,非常重要一點是,你需要你真正理解我們所說的“你一直在改變”這個理念
If there is really no purpose anymore in you perceiving something from a reality you don't prefer, you won't perceive it.
如果你在你不喜歡的現實世界中,看到某個你不喜好的事物,而它對於你,也不再有任何目的、意義,那麼,你就再也感知(看)不到它
If you're still perceiving it, then maybe there's still some information there that can be to your benefit or a lesson to be learned from it that helps guide you in the direction you do prefer,
而如果你仍然感知(看)到它,那說明,它可能還帶有某些能助益你的信息,或者你能從中學到某些功課,從而幫助你,引導你走向你所喜好的方向
But the point is, you can and are capable of shifting yourself and redefining yourself at any given moment to such a degree that you might literally instantaneously experience a different reality.
但關鍵是,你可以,也有能力,在任何時刻重新定義自己、轉變自己,以至於可能讓你瞬間穿越到(經驗到)一個不同的現實世界(實相)
Don't judge yourself or invalidate yourself if you don't
如果你沒做到的話,那請不要評判自己或者否定自己
But the idea is that you are always in a new reality
真實情況是,你每時每刻都在全新的實相中
Always.
一直都是!
As we said, billions of time per second
正如我們所說,你每秒穿越億萬次不同的平行世界
So the idea is to simply wrap your mind around how you wish to use what happens.
所以,簡單來說,就是你只需要弄清楚:你想要如何利用所發生的事
Remember
請記住:
It doesn't matter what happens.
發生了什麼事,不重要
It only matters what you do with what happens.
唯一重要的是,你對所發生的事,做了什麼?
That makes the difference in your reality.
那才會給你的世界,帶來改變(不同)
So don't base your state of being on what's happening
所以,不要讓自己的狀態(心情)建立在所發生的事上
Just be the state of being you prefer and behave the way you prefer to behave,
你只需要保持在自己喜好的狀態,按照你喜歡的方式去行事
No matter what you perceive, even if it's something you don't prefer
而不論你感知(看)到了什麼,即使是某些你不喜歡的東西
Otherwise you're just matching the frequency of that thing by saying: It affects me that this happened
否則,你就匹配到了這件事的頻率,而後說:“它的發生,影響我了!”
No, it doesn't, until you agree that it does.
不,才沒這回事呢!只有你同意它影響你了,它才會真正影響到你
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Well! OK!
哇嗚!好吧!
巴夏:
Was that a yes?
你是說“是”嗎?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
But...
但是……什麼?
問:
And then here we go again with the same situation, just ignore?
但是,當出現同樣情況的時候,我們該怎麼做呢?忽視嗎?
巴夏:
No! No! We're not saying ignore
不!不!我們可沒說“忽視”
We're saying observed and learn and act in the direction you prefer. Take the actions you are capable of taking in the direction and in the state of being you prefer to.
我們說的是:觀察、學習,並朝你喜好的方向行動,朝你喜好的方向,以你喜好的狀態,去行動,去做你能做的、需要做的事
That's what were saying.
這才是我們說的意思
Remember, anything can serve double duty
請記住:任何事物,都能起到雙重作用
I'll put it in the way that I put it before generically so that you understand
我用以前說過的、通俗的例子來講,你就好理解了
We already told you that we sense the build up that everything would change in your year of 2016.
我們曾經跟你們說:我們感知到,(由於能量的累積)在你們的2016年,一切都會改變
Clearly it did.
很顯然,確實如此
But the idea can be looked at from any particular point of view.
但是,你可以從任何特定的角度,看待同一事件
You can say
你可以說:
All right. This is something I don't prefer. But I can look at it in a different way too
“好吧!我真不希望發生這樣的事,但我也可以從不同的角度看待它”
Well, we were sort of swimming down a gentle stream, all smooth
我們就像是在寧靜的河面上漂流,水波不興,緩慢而行
And then suddenly something really unexpected happened
然後,突然發生了一些意想不到的事
And now we're in the rapids.
現在,我們被捲進激流中,隻身面對驚濤駭浪”
The fact that something so unexpected happened means anything can happen
實際上,完全意料不到的事情都發生了,那說明:任何事情都可能發生
All bets are off.
所有的賭注都押上了(你只能背水一戰)
You've unlocked from the idea of any particular thing having to happen
你已經“脫鉤”了原先“某件事必定會發生”想法
So use that momentum to your advantage.
因此,好好利用這一勢頭,增強你的優勢
Because if you're in the rapids but you learn how to ride the rapids
因為,如果你在急流中,並且,你學會瞭如何駕馭急流
What happens?
那麼,會發生什麼呢?
You get downstream faster than you ever would've before.
你會比以往任何時候,都能更快地到達下游
So use the energy in the way you prefer to, not necessarily in the way others are using it
所以,用你喜歡的方式,使用這股能量,並不一定要按照其他人的使用方式
You have that power, apply it
你有這樣的能力,好好運用它
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes! Wonderful! Thank you very much!
是的!嘆為觀止!非常感謝您!
巴夏:
Thank you!
謝謝!
2020年10月28日
2020年10月27日
Darryl:我和巴夏有個約定
2020-10-26 翻譯:笑笑^_^學進
Can everyone hear me OK?
大家聽得清我說的話嗎?
OK!
好!
I know you won't have any problem hearing Bashar.
我知道 你們聽清巴夏 是絕對沒問題!
He's a lot louder than I am.
他的聲音比我大多了
Thank you again for being here tonight.
再次感謝大家參與今晚的交流
We really appreciate you coming out to play and have some fun
我們能在這裡一起開開心心地玩,真是太棒了!
For the people that are new
有些人是第一次來的
Let me bring everyone up to speed real briefly
所以我再做個簡單的背景描述
With a little bit of background on what this is and how it happened
讓你們明白什麼是通靈,以及我是如何開始通靈的
About 37 years ago
大約在37年前
Here in LA
就在洛杉磯
I had two very close, broad daylight UFO sightings
我經歷過兩次近距離的UFO目擊事件,都在白天
First time about 150 feet away.
第一次距離約是150英尺(45.7米)
The second time, only about 70 feet away,
第二次距離約是70英尺(21.3米)
Both times with witnesses
兩次都有其他目擊者
Thank god,
謝天謝地!
And each time was a black equilateral triangular ship about 20,30 feet on the side
兩次都是黑色的三角形飛船,邊長在20到30英尺之間(6到9米)
And after having seen that
在見了這兩次UFO之後
Now that I knew such things existed.
我明白,外星人是存在的
I wanted to find out more about that.
我也想了解更多關於他們的信息
So I started researching about UFOs.
於是我就開始調查研究UFO
My research over the years led me
經過多年的學習研究後
To become somewhat more familiar with other aspects of metaphysical studies
我對形而上學 還算比較熟悉
Because especially back then this is like in the early 70s
畢竟那時是二十世紀70年代初
There weren't many books on the subject,
這方面的書沒多少本
And they used to also to be on the same shelf in the bookstore in the back
而且都放在書店最後面的一個書架上
So if you started with one you just like went down the line
所以,你開始讀一本書,很自然也就開始讀這書架上的其他書
And eventually I started reading some books on channeling,
最後,我讀到一些關於通靈的書
Particularly the Seth books that existed back then
尤其是那時賽斯通靈的一系列書
10 years after the sighting
在目擊事件後的第10年
I was actually introduced to a channel
我被邀請去參加一個通靈會
And went to those seminars for a while
後來我又參加了幾次他們的課程
to further my research and understand what that process was about.
來進一步我的研究和更深入理解通靈的過程
And eventually the entity coming through that channel
後來,通靈出來的存有(像巴夏)
Actually offered to teach channeling for whoever was interested in.
開始教有興趣的人“如何通靈”
I went into that class,
我便上了這個課
Not because I wanted to be a channel consciously.
倒不是我有意識地想成為這樣的 通靈人
I just wanted to further my research
我只是想繼續我的研究
And I want to understand how something like channeling could be taught
想弄明白,通靈這一類的東東,怎麼也能夠“教”的
When I was in that class,
在這課堂上
Which is basically a series of different kinds of meditations
基本上也就是各種各樣的冥想
To put you in touch with whatever you wanted to get in touch with.
幫助你連接到任何你想連接的存在體
I was in a meditative state,
那時,我進入冥想狀態
And in the middle of that meditative state,
在冥想過程中
Coupled with some other things that it happened in the class
以及課堂過程中發生的其他一些事
I received what I can only describe as kind of automatic download
我唯一能用語言描述得了的,就是我接收到一些自動下載信息
A telepathic contact.
一種 心靈感應式的 接觸
And in one split-second
在一剎那間
It was like a memory came back
就像是記憶復甦
of having agreed to do this channeling in this life With Bashar
我突然明白 我這一生就是要當巴夏的通靈人
In that same second
在同一瞬間
I understood that the UFO had been shown to me on purpose
我也明白 UFO是特地展示給我看的
To get me to start learning what I needed to learn
從而引導我去 學習我需要學習的東西
So that by the time it came time to start the channeling
等到時機成熟時
I would be prepared
我就做好通靈的準備
And the question that was there in the telepathic contact was
在那次心靈感應中,巴夏問我:
Now that you remember you made this agreement
“現在你回憶起了這個協議”
And now that you know it's time to begin.
“你也明白 是時候開始了”
Is this something you would still like to do.
“這仍然是你想做的事情嗎?”
It was offered as a choice.
他給我提供了個選擇
I thought about it for a while,
我想了一會兒
Because I wanted to make sure what was going on in my head
因為我想確定 我腦袋裡到底發生了什麼事
Wasn't some hallucinatory byproduct of the meditation.
不會是 冥想產生的幻覺吧?
I didn't really know what to expect,
我也不知道自己想要結果
But by that time I had heard enough information from the entity through the other channels to know
但等我聽了那個通靈人足夠多的信息後,我明白
That the real point of channeling is not even so much where it's coming from, whether that's real.
通靈的重點,不在於“靈”從何來?祂是不是真實的?
I can't prove that Bashar exists anyway,
無論如何,我都無法證明巴夏真實存在
The point of this is
關鍵在於
The information does seem to have the ability to help people
通靈的信息是否能夠幫助到人們
Make the kind of changes in their lives that they wish to make.
幫助他們在生活中,獲得他們想要的改變
And that's why we continue to do the channeling,
這也是為什麼 這些年來 我們一直通靈
Which I've now been doing for the past 27 years.
到目前為止,我已經通靈27年了(2010年說的)
The word Bashar came at that moment of telepathic contact.
“巴夏”這個詞,是經過心靈感應傳遞給我的
And I simply assumed it was his name,
那時我猜想,這可能是他的名字
But in their society, they telepathic
但在他們星球,他們都是心靈感應
They don't have names, they don't need them.
他們沒有名字,也不需要名字
He knew we needed to call him something
他也知道,我們需要有個名稱,方便稱呼他
And so the word was there.
於是這就成了他的名字
It is actually an Arabic word
Bashar其實是阿拉伯語
I am partly Arabic
我有部分的阿拉伯血統
But I don't speak the language.
但我不說阿拉伯語
And so I really had no idea what it was
所以我也不知道這詞什麼意思
Until a couple of years after I actually had started channeling publicly
直到幾年後,在我的一次公開通靈會上
Someone came up to me and said the word Bashar was Arabic
有人上前跟我說,Bashar是阿拉伯語
And did I know what it meant
他問我,知不知道這詞的意思
And I said “No!I have no idea”
我說,我一無所知
He said the word means messenger or bringer of good news.
他說意思是“信使”或者說“帶來好消息的人”
So even though it is not literally his name.
所以即使這詞不是他的名字
It is a description of what it is he's doing
卻描述了他所做的事
And that you can use it as his name in that sense to call him that.
你也可以把這詞當成他的名字,來稱呼他
Basically channeling as I understand it as I've learned to understand it
根據我所學和所理解的,從根本上來講
Is something that we all naturally have the ability to do,
通靈,是我們每個人天生都具有的能力
And that we all in fact do from time to time.
實際上,我們每時每刻都在通靈
It's a natural state that we get into and we’re doing something we love to do
當我們做著喜愛的事情,我們自然就進入通靈狀態
When we stopped really kind of thinking about it and get out of our way.
當我們停止思考,把“思路”佔的“路”給讓出來
When a singer sort of falls into the song
當一個歌手陶醉在歌曲中
When an actor becomes the character
當一個演員融入到所扮演的角色中
That the channeling state.
這些都是通靈狀態
So we all have the ability to do this
這也是我們每個人都具有的能力
And it just depends on what you want to do that when you get into that state.
只取決於我們進入狀態後 想做什麼
This is what I do, along with other things
我就是這麼通靈的,我也是這麼做其他事的
Bashar does present himself as an extraterrestrial consciousness.
巴夏的確把自己說成是外星人
So certainly you can talk to him that way
你也可以就把他當成外星人來聊天
He can tell you anything you want about his own civilization.
他可以告訴你 任何你想知道的 關於他們星球文明的情況
Again, nothing we can prove at this point
再說一下,目前我們還無法證明 巴夏是不是外星人
The information itself is really the proof
他帶來的信息是唯一的證據
in terms of whether it works for you are not.
而這也取決於,他的信息是否對你有效(對你是否有幫助)
But if this in fact is truly an extraterrestrial telepathic contact.
但如果這真的是 一個外星人的心靈感應式接觸
And basically what's happening here is a precursor to physical contact
那這裡所發生的事,就是將來他們現身接觸的前兆
As I understand it as Bashar's explained it,
我是這麼理解的,巴夏也是這麼解釋的
This is kind of what they do
他們現在所做的
To sort of help get us used to them,
就是幫助我們漸漸熟悉他們(外星人)
And create a new vibration
從而創造一個新的振頻
in which we can interact with each other more easily.
這樣我們之間就可以更容易地交流與互動
So by all means you can speak to him the way he presents himself
所以,你就把他當成外星人來看待
And asked him whatever you want.
問他任何你想問的問題
The bottom line really is that
底線就是
He is very direct
他說話很直接
So if there's something that's important to you to ask him
如果是重要的事情你想問他
By all means, don't be shy about it.
千萬別害羞
Even if it's a personal question.
即使是個人問題
He usually has a knack for extracting from that question something that will help the entire gathering.
他通常都辦法從中提取出一些東西,對在場所有人都有助益
So don't hold back just because of that.
所以別因為害羞而有所保留
If you are comfortable sharing it in front of the group
如果你覺得自在,可以在大家面前分享個人問題
Then Bashar will be happy to engage you with that question,
那巴夏會很樂意跟你一起探討
Whatever it is, on any subject
不論什麼話題,不論什麼問題
Again bottom line, the more fun you have with him the more fun he’ll have with you
總之,你跟他玩得越開心,他也會跟你玩得越開心
And once again I thank you very much for being here tonight
最後,再一次感謝大家參與今晚的通靈會
And now I'm going to go into the altered state.
現在我開始通巴夏了
It will just take me a minute
這只要花一分鐘的時間(一會兒)
When I'm in the altered state.
當我通靈時
What I experience is like a daydream.
就像是做了個白日夢
I notice there's something going on
我能覺察到這裡發生的一些事
But the analogy I make is that
用一個比喻來說
I move over to the passenger seat
就像是我移到副駕駛位置上(乘客座椅)
And Bashar takes over driving
巴夏來開車
So I'm not paying attention to the road anymore.
我也不再關心路況
I don't really hear the words.
也聽不到你們的對話
I'm having my own experience,
我仍有我自己的體驗
Looking out the window and other things,
看看窗外,看看其他東東
But it's very pleasurable for me,
但對我來說 是非常愉快的
Even though when I come out of it at the end,
即使通靈結束後
it sort of fades like a dream,
就像夢一樣,漸漸消逝
But I get infused with whatever information I need to understand in a conceptual level in a telepathic way.
但我還是以心靈感應的方式,獲得我在概念上理解所需要的信息
So I'm having a good time
所以我玩得很爽的!
And I hope you also have a good time,
我也希望你們玩得開心!
So I'll see you later
我們,回頭見
Bye
拜拜!
巴夏:
All right, I’ll say good day to you, this day of your time. How are you all!
大家好!
2020年10月26日
巴夏:對別人負責
2020-10-25 翻譯:無限宇宙之愛
問:為什麼要把你的力量交給別人?
巴夏:因為這是負面信念系統讓你這麼做,
讓你覺得無力改變它,
這只是負面信念工具箱裡的一個工具,阻止你將它放手。
問:好,那另一個出現的問題,集體的體驗顯化在天氣、野火、瘟疫和各種挑戰,
那麼...
巴夏:每個人也在某種程度上同意了遵守集體共識現實,是吧?
問:好,你說過我們必須對顯化負責,
所有現在出現的這些負面表現都是幫助我們決定我們喜歡什麼和我們不喜歡什麼,對吧?
巴夏:是的,沒錯,記住當我們說到“責任responsibility”這個詞的時候,
我們是按字面的意思說回應的能力the ability to respond,
所以你回應的能力與責備無關,
我們不是說:哦,這是你個人造成的,或者你想要它發生,或者想要這種場景,
我只是說,即使這是大眾共識的產物,或者別人的振動與你不兼容,做出的選擇與你想要做出的選擇不一致時,
你還是能夠以對別人和集體最有益的方式做出回應,
通過分享關於不同的做事方式,不同的選擇的信息和想法,這可以給他們不同於他們已選擇的選項,
這是我們說的責任的意思,
我們不是說這是你的錯,
我們是說你能夠以一種可以幫助別人改變選擇事物的方式回應,
以便讓這類經歷不再在共識現實中發生,
這是你的回應能力。
問:還有就是你意識到你是那個切換到不一樣的平行地球的人。
巴夏:是的。
問:這是你被賦予力量的地方,
因為只要你為自己的振動負責任,
你通過實際行動表達你的觀點。
巴夏:記住你為自己負責,
你只是對別人有責任,
對別人有服務的責任,
是用你的行動,或者你要講的話,或者其它的技巧或方式展示給他們還有其它更積極的選項真正與他們想要的本質上一致,
不是說他們必須選它,因為他們選擇做什麼,不管你和他們分享了什麼,都不關你的事,
但你會繼續把自己越來越推向你喜歡的地球版本的方向,
同時你也給他們機會從你這個活生生的例子身上看到還有其它的選項,
那會在振動上與你的行動和選擇所展現出來你要前往的世界更一致。
問:所以比如不喜歡別人的行為,
覺得你無法控制別人的行為,
這仍然是一種沒有力量的觀點。
巴夏:一點不錯。
問:而不是這樣看別人的行為,你說你已經講過。
巴夏:是的。
問:你說過怎樣看你不贊同或不喜歡的行為。
巴夏:這不是關於贊同它,
這是關於懷有同情心地認識到他們只是從未被教過如何感受到內心的力量,
他們還沒有被給予工具或者知識或者理解如何改變他們做出的選擇,
因為這都是基於他們恐懼的信念,
所以儘管你可能不喜歡他們的做法,
這不是關於反對,
因為反對只會把你處於同樣不兼容,你不喜歡待在的振動水平上,
要有憐憫之心,保持在你想要待在的頻率上,幫助指引他們,
但你必須大方地這樣做,給他們自由意志,可以自由選擇忽視你所說的一切,
至少你給了他們可以選擇別的東西的機會和選項,
這就是你所能做的:去服務、去幫助別人、對別人負責。
問:好。
巴夏:幻相是假,體驗是真,借假修真
2020-10-24 翻譯:笑笑
問:
Will you please help me with this idea that there is no outside reality?
你能不能幫我分析一下“沒有外在實相”這個理念呢?
The outside reality is a it's a reflection of my own belief. Yet I see my hand, and I see Bashar, and I see a lot of people are listening.
雖然說,外在實相,只是我的信念的投射,但是,我卻能看見我的手,看見巴夏,看見很多人在聽著你
How do I add up that there is no outside reality?
明明都在我眼前,卻為何沒有“外在實相”呢?
巴夏:
You are misinterpreting the idea when we say there is no outside.
你誤解了我們所說的“沒有外在”
We mean there's no outside to Existence.
我們說的是:對於存在(宇宙)來說,沒有外在
But you can create a reflection within Existence of something that appears to be outside of yourself
但是,你卻可以在存在(宇宙)的內部創造出一個反射物,使之看似在你的“外在”
In the same way that when you look in a mirror, your reflection appears to be over there.
就像當你照鏡子的時候,你看見你的影像,看似是在那邊
But it's not really.
但其實並非如此
it's all the light coming back to your eyes.
那隻是光線反射回到你的眼睛
There's really nothing over there.
在鏡子那邊,什麼都沒有
So the idea is that the outside is simply an illusion that you create, for your own purposes, for your own convenience, to experience certain things.
外在,只不過是你,為了便於自己體驗一些東西的目的,而創造的一個幻相
So don't misunderstand what we mean when we say there's no outside.
所以,不要誤解我們說的“沒有外在”這句話的意思
There is outside as an experience.
外在的體驗,是有的
There's just no outside to Existence.
宇宙(存在)之外的存在,卻沒有
問:
So I'm talking to Bashar that does exist.
所以,與我對話的巴夏,確實存在
巴夏:
But you're talking to your version of me.
但是,你是和你的版本的“我”在對話
You're creating your version of me in your consciousness.
你在你的意識中,創造了你的版本的我
Knowing that I exist on a fundamental level, you are willing to match my vibration enough to create your version in order to communicate with me.
(因為)在基本意識層面上,你知道我的存在,而為了與我對話,你(願意)足夠匹配到我的振動頻率,創造出你的版本的我
Just as I am creating my version of you to communicate with you,
就像我,創造出了我的版本的你,才能與你對話
Your version of me may not exactly be my version of me. And your version of you may not exactly be my version of you.
你的版本的我,與我的版本的我,可能並不完全一樣;你的版本的你,與我的版本的你,也可能不完全一樣
but it's close enough vibrationally that we can actually exchange the idea of Information.
但是,只要(對應版本的)振動頻率足夠接近,我們就能夠溝通交流了
問:
Will you please help me with this idea that there is no outside reality?
你能不能幫我分析一下“沒有外在實相”這個理念呢?
The outside reality is a it's a reflection of my own belief. Yet I see my hand, and I see Bashar, and I see a lot of people are listening.
雖然說,外在實相,只是我的信念的投射,但是,我卻能看見我的手,看見巴夏,看見很多人在聽著你
How do I add up that there is no outside reality?
明明都在我眼前,卻為何沒有“外在實相”呢?
巴夏:
You are misinterpreting the idea when we say there is no outside.
你誤解了我們所說的“沒有外在”
We mean there's no outside to Existence.
我們說的是:對於存在(宇宙)來說,沒有外在
But you can create a reflection within Existence of something that appears to be outside of yourself
但是,你卻可以在存在(宇宙)的內部創造出一個反射物,使之看似在你的“外在”
In the same way that when you look in a mirror, your reflection appears to be over there.
就像當你照鏡子的時候,你看見你的影像,看似是在那邊
But it's not really.
但其實並非如此
it's all the light coming back to your eyes.
那隻是光線反射回到你的眼睛
There's really nothing over there.
在鏡子那邊,什麼都沒有
So the idea is that the outside is simply an illusion that you create, for your own purposes, for your own convenience, to experience certain things.
外在,只不過是你,為了便於自己體驗一些東西的目的,而創造的一個幻相
So don't misunderstand what we mean when we say there's no outside.
所以,不要誤解我們說的“沒有外在”這句話的意思
There is outside as an experience.
外在的體驗,是有的
There's just no outside to Existence.
宇宙(存在)之外的存在,卻沒有
問:
So I'm talking to Bashar that does exist.
所以,與我對話的巴夏,確實存在
巴夏:
But you're talking to your version of me.
但是,你是和你的版本的“我”在對話
You're creating your version of me in your consciousness.
你在你的意識中,創造了你的版本的我
Knowing that I exist on a fundamental level, you are willing to match my vibration enough to create your version in order to communicate with me.
(因為)在基本意識層面上,你知道我的存在,而為了與我對話,你(願意)足夠匹配到我的振動頻率,創造出你的版本的我
Just as I am creating my version of you to communicate with you,
就像我,創造出了我的版本的你,才能與你對話
Your version of me may not exactly be my version of me. And your version of you may not exactly be my version of you.
你的版本的我,與我的版本的我,可能並不完全一樣;你的版本的你,與我的版本的你,也可能不完全一樣
but it's close enough vibrationally that we can actually exchange the idea of Information.
但是,只要(對應版本的)振動頻率足夠接近,我們就能夠溝通交流了
2020年10月25日
【星際和平曼陀羅】
2020年10月23日
《土豪日記第十三天》
訂閱:
文章 (Atom)
畫作商品
如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)
回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)
回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)
可能喜歡
-
所有的事物都是如此 除非你能意識到它們 否則它們就沒有生命 就像這根枝枒 如果葡萄樹的汁液不再流向它 它會枯萎、死亡 你世界中的事物也是如此 如果你把注意力從它們身上移開 它們就會消逝 因為你的注意力就是支撐那些事物得以存活的生命汁液 要解決眼前一個對你來說看似非常真實的問題...
-
小的時候 我認為自己可以跟神說話 我問祂:我是什麼? 祂說:我是神要給這世界的禮物 我覺得很高興 長大以後 有一些人說不是這樣的 他們說:你是有罪的,所以要努力變成聖人 可是.......神說:我是禮物,是神要給這世界的禮物 然後又有很多人說不這樣的 他們說...
-
轉載及影片來源: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170489683622197/permalink/497042784300217/ 2020-03-17 翻譯:無限宇宙之愛 傳訊時間:2020-02-9 你們大家今天都好嗎?日安...