2020-10-24 翻譯:笑笑
問:
Will you please help me with this idea that there is no outside reality?
你能不能幫我分析一下“沒有外在實相”這個理念呢?
The outside reality is a it's a reflection of my own belief. Yet I see my hand, and I see Bashar, and I see a lot of people are listening.
雖然說,外在實相,只是我的信念的投射,但是,我卻能看見我的手,看見巴夏,看見很多人在聽著你
How do I add up that there is no outside reality?
明明都在我眼前,卻為何沒有“外在實相”呢?
巴夏:
You are misinterpreting the idea when we say there is no outside.
你誤解了我們所說的“沒有外在”
We mean there's no outside to Existence.
我們說的是:對於存在(宇宙)來說,沒有外在
But you can create a reflection within Existence of something that appears to be outside of yourself
但是,你卻可以在存在(宇宙)的內部創造出一個反射物,使之看似在你的“外在”
In the same way that when you look in a mirror, your reflection appears to be over there.
就像當你照鏡子的時候,你看見你的影像,看似是在那邊
But it's not really.
但其實並非如此
it's all the light coming back to your eyes.
那隻是光線反射回到你的眼睛
There's really nothing over there.
在鏡子那邊,什麼都沒有
So the idea is that the outside is simply an illusion that you create, for your own purposes, for your own convenience, to experience certain things.
外在,只不過是你,為了便於自己體驗一些東西的目的,而創造的一個幻相
So don't misunderstand what we mean when we say there's no outside.
所以,不要誤解我們說的“沒有外在”這句話的意思
There is outside as an experience.
外在的體驗,是有的
There's just no outside to Existence.
宇宙(存在)之外的存在,卻沒有
問:
So I'm talking to Bashar that does exist.
所以,與我對話的巴夏,確實存在
巴夏:
But you're talking to your version of me.
但是,你是和你的版本的“我”在對話
You're creating your version of me in your consciousness.
你在你的意識中,創造了你的版本的我
Knowing that I exist on a fundamental level, you are willing to match my vibration enough to create your version in order to communicate with me.
(因為)在基本意識層面上,你知道我的存在,而為了與我對話,你(願意)足夠匹配到我的振動頻率,創造出你的版本的我
Just as I am creating my version of you to communicate with you,
就像我,創造出了我的版本的你,才能與你對話
Your version of me may not exactly be my version of me. And your version of you may not exactly be my version of you.
你的版本的我,與我的版本的我,可能並不完全一樣;你的版本的你,與我的版本的你,也可能不完全一樣
but it's close enough vibrationally that we can actually exchange the idea of Information.
但是,只要(對應版本的)振動頻率足夠接近,我們就能夠溝通交流了
2020年10月26日
畫作商品
如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)
回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)
回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)
可能喜歡
-
限 制 大 師 一個外星人對地球的觀察(第四章) 作者:岱羅·安卡 Darryl Anka 巴夏 Bashar 翻譯:塔塔 Tata 這本書是獻給 阿普麗爾·羅謝爾——“納妮亞”(Nania) 衷心感謝所有支持外星人和地球之間公開接觸的人們 CHAPTER FOUR 第四章 前三...
-
你想要做新的自己 但週圍人還是以舊的模樣看待你 或者你仍以舊的記憶去看待他人 之前分享過切斷能量索的文章 現在這種時期 需要前往新的你該去的地方或者新的能量頻率 你可以開始切斷與舊世界、舊能量、舊記憶的牽連 讓自己自由,也讓與你連結的...
-
巴夏:如何練習心靈感應? 問:你好,巴夏! 巴夏:你好,日安! 問:我想,我們現在能否練習一下「心靈感應(telempathy)」呢? 巴夏:是「遠距離的——同理心(Tel-Empathy)」 問:心靈感應(傳心術) 巴夏:你說「練習」嗎?不! 問:(不需要練習),直接「做」嗎?...