2020-10-27 翻譯:笑笑
問:
Hello, Bashar!
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you, good day!
你好,日安!
問:
So in the recent past, you greatly encouraged us to get out and vote as a means of changing our trajectory toward a problem or a similar fate as your civilization.
前段時間,你強烈鼓勵我們去投票,用實際行動改寫我們的人生軌跡,避免走向某些問題或類似你們文明的命運(?)
In memory, we had election like in the 80s where, we voted and then there was some shenanigans and paper were missing...
記憶中,我們80年代的那次選舉,我們投票後發生了一些惡作劇,如文件丟失等
巴夏:
Shenanigans?
“惡作”劇?
問:
Shenanigans!
惡作劇!
And all sorts of whatever that,
惡作、醜聞之類的事件
we're not exactly sure that what we actually put down and voted for actually happened in the way we wanted to happen
我們也不能確定,我們所寫的、所投票的,是否如我們所願那樣發生了
巴夏:
Well, it happened in some version of earth.
那確實發生在某個版本的地球中
Are you in that one or some other version?
你在那個版本中嗎?還是說,你在其他版本中呢?
問:
Well, I'm in the one that full of shenanigans, I guess.
我想,我是在一個充滿了“惡作”的版本中
巴夏:
But maybe not.
但也許不是這樣哦
Maybe you only observe the one that was full of shenanigans, but believed you are in that one when you didn't have to be in that belief
也許,你只看到了一個充滿惡作的版本,你只是相信了自己身處這樣的版本中,可是,你也可以改變自己的信念,不再相信
You could have seen it and said this is not the reality I prefer and therefore started acting like you were no longer in that reality
你可以在看到“惡作”之後,說:“這不是我所喜好的世界”,然後,開始表現的像是你已經不在那樣世界中了
問:
Would that could change the results of the election?
這樣做,會改變選舉的結果嗎?
巴夏:
It would change your experience.
它會改變你的經歷
You see, this is very important to wrap your mind around when you truly understand what we're saying about how your shifting all the time.
要完全弄清楚這個問題,非常重要一點是,你需要你真正理解我們所說的“你一直在改變”這個理念
If there is really no purpose anymore in you perceiving something from a reality you don't prefer, you won't perceive it.
如果你在你不喜歡的現實世界中,看到某個你不喜好的事物,而它對於你,也不再有任何目的、意義,那麼,你就再也感知(看)不到它
If you're still perceiving it, then maybe there's still some information there that can be to your benefit or a lesson to be learned from it that helps guide you in the direction you do prefer,
而如果你仍然感知(看)到它,那說明,它可能還帶有某些能助益你的信息,或者你能從中學到某些功課,從而幫助你,引導你走向你所喜好的方向
But the point is, you can and are capable of shifting yourself and redefining yourself at any given moment to such a degree that you might literally instantaneously experience a different reality.
但關鍵是,你可以,也有能力,在任何時刻重新定義自己、轉變自己,以至於可能讓你瞬間穿越到(經驗到)一個不同的現實世界(實相)
Don't judge yourself or invalidate yourself if you don't
如果你沒做到的話,那請不要評判自己或者否定自己
But the idea is that you are always in a new reality
真實情況是,你每時每刻都在全新的實相中
Always.
一直都是!
As we said, billions of time per second
正如我們所說,你每秒穿越億萬次不同的平行世界
So the idea is to simply wrap your mind around how you wish to use what happens.
所以,簡單來說,就是你只需要弄清楚:你想要如何利用所發生的事
Remember
請記住:
It doesn't matter what happens.
發生了什麼事,不重要
It only matters what you do with what happens.
唯一重要的是,你對所發生的事,做了什麼?
That makes the difference in your reality.
那才會給你的世界,帶來改變(不同)
So don't base your state of being on what's happening
所以,不要讓自己的狀態(心情)建立在所發生的事上
Just be the state of being you prefer and behave the way you prefer to behave,
你只需要保持在自己喜好的狀態,按照你喜歡的方式去行事
No matter what you perceive, even if it's something you don't prefer
而不論你感知(看)到了什麼,即使是某些你不喜歡的東西
Otherwise you're just matching the frequency of that thing by saying: It affects me that this happened
否則,你就匹配到了這件事的頻率,而後說:“它的發生,影響我了!”
No, it doesn't, until you agree that it does.
不,才沒這回事呢!只有你同意它影響你了,它才會真正影響到你
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Well! OK!
哇嗚!好吧!
巴夏:
Was that a yes?
你是說“是”嗎?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
But...
但是……什麼?
問:
And then here we go again with the same situation, just ignore?
但是,當出現同樣情況的時候,我們該怎麼做呢?忽視嗎?
巴夏:
No! No! We're not saying ignore
不!不!我們可沒說“忽視”
We're saying observed and learn and act in the direction you prefer. Take the actions you are capable of taking in the direction and in the state of being you prefer to.
我們說的是:觀察、學習,並朝你喜好的方向行動,朝你喜好的方向,以你喜好的狀態,去行動,去做你能做的、需要做的事
That's what were saying.
這才是我們說的意思
Remember, anything can serve double duty
請記住:任何事物,都能起到雙重作用
I'll put it in the way that I put it before generically so that you understand
我用以前說過的、通俗的例子來講,你就好理解了
We already told you that we sense the build up that everything would change in your year of 2016.
我們曾經跟你們說:我們感知到,(由於能量的累積)在你們的2016年,一切都會改變
Clearly it did.
很顯然,確實如此
But the idea can be looked at from any particular point of view.
但是,你可以從任何特定的角度,看待同一事件
You can say
你可以說:
All right. This is something I don't prefer. But I can look at it in a different way too
“好吧!我真不希望發生這樣的事,但我也可以從不同的角度看待它”
Well, we were sort of swimming down a gentle stream, all smooth
我們就像是在寧靜的河面上漂流,水波不興,緩慢而行
And then suddenly something really unexpected happened
然後,突然發生了一些意想不到的事
And now we're in the rapids.
現在,我們被捲進激流中,隻身面對驚濤駭浪”
The fact that something so unexpected happened means anything can happen
實際上,完全意料不到的事情都發生了,那說明:任何事情都可能發生
All bets are off.
所有的賭注都押上了(你只能背水一戰)
You've unlocked from the idea of any particular thing having to happen
你已經“脫鉤”了原先“某件事必定會發生”想法
So use that momentum to your advantage.
因此,好好利用這一勢頭,增強你的優勢
Because if you're in the rapids but you learn how to ride the rapids
因為,如果你在急流中,並且,你學會瞭如何駕馭急流
What happens?
那麼,會發生什麼呢?
You get downstream faster than you ever would've before.
你會比以往任何時候,都能更快地到達下游
So use the energy in the way you prefer to, not necessarily in the way others are using it
所以,用你喜歡的方式,使用這股能量,並不一定要按照其他人的使用方式
You have that power, apply it
你有這樣的能力,好好運用它
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes! Wonderful! Thank you very much!
是的!嘆為觀止!非常感謝您!
巴夏:
Thank you!
謝謝!
2020年10月28日
畫作商品
如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)
回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)
回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)
可能喜歡
-
所有的事物都是如此 除非你能意識到它們 否則它們就沒有生命 就像這根枝枒 如果葡萄樹的汁液不再流向它 它會枯萎、死亡 你世界中的事物也是如此 如果你把注意力從它們身上移開 它們就會消逝 因為你的注意力就是支撐那些事物得以存活的生命汁液 要解決眼前一個對你來說看似非常真實的問題...
-
轉載及影片來源: https://www.facebook.com/groups/170489683622197/permalink/497042784300217/ 2020-03-17 翻譯:無限宇宙之愛 傳訊時間:2020-02-9 你們大家今天都好嗎?日安...
-
召喚魔法 1.「數算你的恩典」:列出十項你接收到的恩典。寫下為什麼你要感恩,然後重新去讀你的清單,而且在每項恩典結尾時說:「感謝你、感謝你、感謝你」並盡可能對那項恩典感到感恩。 2.今天留意你周遭發生的事,在這一天之中接收至少七個感恩提示。例如:如果你看到某人擁有你理想的體重...