2023-07-09
節選自:Dare to Dream
傳訊時間 :2017年11月04日
翻譯:笑笑 巴夏Bashar
問:Is
there really a difference between my ego and my soul?
小我和靈魂之間,真的有區別嗎?
Your ego is the structure that focuses your soul in a way that allows it to experience what you call physical reality.
小我,是意識的一種結構,你的靈魂通過使用小我,使祂的視角聚焦,從而體驗到你們所謂的 物質實相
The ego’s structure just by itself, its job, is just to give you a physical experience.
小我結構本身的作用,只是為了讓你能夠體驗 物質世界。
As we have often said, the analogy is sort of similar to a diving mask.
就像我們常說的,小我,類似於一個「潛水面具」。
If you gonna dive into the ocean, It’s going to be a little blurry unless you wear a diving mask that sharpens the image for you.
如果你要潛入大海中,你就需要戴一個潛水面具,才能看清楚海下景象,否則你的視線就會有點模糊。
So the ego is simply the diving mask.
小我,就像這個 潛水面具。
It’s not designed to tell you what to do or where to go. It’s only designed to give you the experience that you decide to have in the clearest possible way.
它的作用,不是告訴你 要做什麼,或要去哪裡,而只是讓你能夠 盡可能清晰地看見你決定要看的事物。
So when you overload the diving mask with all these ideas that it’s supposed to be in charge of everything.The diving mask will in a sense, resent that .
所以,如果你超負荷地要求「潛水面具」必須掌管一切事物,那麼,潛水面具就會「心生怨恨、憤憤不平」。
Because it’s not built for that.
因為,它不是用來做這事的。
And that’s what turns it into the negative ego. And that’s when the diving mask cracks .
於是,它就變成了「負面的小我」,「潛水面具」就破裂了。
問:So what you are saying is like the ego...
那你的意思是說……小我……
巴夏:It’s a personality structure.
小我,就是「人格的結構」。
And the thing you just said about being in control. so that’s usually what a lot of us want to be, what the ego want to do.
你剛才說到「手握控制權」,通常來說,這是很多人都想擁有的,很多小我都想這麼做的。
But you’re saying ego actually doesn’t want to do that, because it’s not its job.
但你剛才說 小我其實不想這麼做,因為這不是它的職責。
巴夏:Correct! It’s not what it is designed to do.
對的,這不是小我 設計時所分配到的任務。
問:That’s so cool! So, we’re like doing it to ourselves.
這太酷了!所以,我們就像在「自作自受」巴夏:Yes! Yes, you are! 是呀……是的,你們就是在「自作自受」!
Because of the things you’ve been taught, the way you been taught to think about yourselves quite often is exactly backwards from the way you really need to think about yourselves.
因為很多時候,你們所被教導的對自我的認知與想法,其實與你們真正應該看待自己的方式,完全相反。
The personality structure is like a three sided prism.
人格的結構(小我),就像一個三面的稜鏡。
And it is that prism that breaks down the white light, the unbroken light of your consciousness, into the spectrum of your experience you call physical reality .
正是這個三稜鏡,將「不合不分」的你意識的白光,分散為你們的物質實相中體驗到的「光譜」。
But that’s its job. That’s it.
但這是小我的工作,僅此而已!
It gives you that breakdown experience. So you can experience time and space and process and change and discovery from a new point of view .
它帶給了你們「分裂」的體驗,這樣的話,你們就可以從一個新的視角,去體驗時間、空間、過程、變化和發現。
問:Like a rainbow !
就像彩虹一樣!
And that’s its job and that’s it. It’s not designed to determine what you should do with that rainbow.
那就是它的工作,如此而已!但是你面對彩虹時該怎麼做,則不是由它來決定的。
問:That’s really cool!
這太酷了!
And that’s why you listen and go in the moment in excitement, because it’s a process,
這就是為什麼我們只需要:在每個當下,跟隨興奮,傾聽內心,步步向前,因為這是一個過程,
And you don’t know anything or one thing and you’re not suppose to do.
因為你(對未來)一無所知,並且,你也不應該知道。
巴夏:And you’re not supposed to, that’s correct.
你也不應該知道,這是對的!
問:Even you have intuition.
即使我們有了某種「直覺」。
Because that’s the thing that I’m hard on myself. Like: go! You should know...
這也是我對自己比較「苛責」的地方,比如,我會對自己說:「去!你應該知道……」
But I shouldn’t know.
但實際上,我不可能知道。
巴夏:Not necessarily!
也不完全是這樣!
You will know what you need to know when you need to know it.
你會在你需要知道的時候,知道你需要知道的東西。
巴夏:That’s why we and our civilization have absolutely no memory.
這也是為什麼 我和我的族人 壓根就沒有記憶。
We just know that we will know what we need to know when we need to know it .
我們只是知道:在我們需要知道的時候,我們就會知道 我們所需要知道的信息。
And we do, period!
而且,我們也確實會知道!
We don’t have to remember anything.
我們不需要(費心思)記住任何東西。
The information is just there, when we need it.
任何我們需要的信息,在我們需要的時候,就會出現。
Not a second before we need it, but not a second later than we need it. Just there in perfect timing.
不早一分,也 不遲一秒,總是在「完美時刻」出現!
That’s why our civilization functions on what we call pure syncretism.
這也是為什麼 我們的文明 是以我們稱之為「純粹的同步性」的方式運作的。
問:And everybody’s following their highest excitement .
並且,每個人都跟隨著他們的最高興奮。
And everything works. And everything dovetails. And everything fits.
並且,事事順暢運作,物物相互契合,人人完美適配 。
Just again, like if you have a picture puzzle. All the pieces that form that big picture have a certain shape.
我再舉個例子,就像是一張「大拼圖」,組成這張大拼圖的每一枚小拼圖 都有一定的形狀。
And only by retaining their real shape, do they all fit together to form the big picture.
只有這些小拼圖都保持自己「真正的形狀」,它們才能相互吻合,從而拼裝出這幅大拼圖。
The trouble comes when you try to change the shape of the piece into something it’s not. Then it doesn’t fit in the picture.
如果你改變了某些小拼圖的形狀,那麻煩就來了,因為它在大拼圖中已「無立足之地」。
That’s the struggle that you all feel is the struggle of trying to be someone you’re not you.
這就是你們所感受到的(做人難)「痛苦掙扎」,因為你們都奮力地想要成為「不是你」的你。
You think it’s the hardest thing in the world to be yourself. That’s actually the easiest thing in the world.
你們認為「做自己」是世上最「艱難」的事,這其實是世上最「簡單」的事。
But you’ve been taught the opposite.
只是你們都被「教反」了。
So you try all sorts of things that are not you. And you wonder why you’re exhausted all the time.
所以,你們做盡了各種「不是你」的事情,卻還疑惑自己為什麼總是這麼「疲於奔命」。
It’s exhausting trying to be someone you’re not.
努力地做「別人」,才會讓你疲憊不堪。
It’s effortless and energizing to be who you actually are.
做「真正的自己」,輕鬆不費力,且能量 滿上加滿。
問:That’s awesome! I really appreciate it.
太棒了!感激不盡!
Thank you very much.
太感謝您了!
巴夏:As we appreciate all of you.
我們對你們所有人,也是感激不盡!