2020-03-20 翻譯:笑笑^_^學進
問:
Hi, Bashar!
嗨,巴夏!
巴夏:
Good day again
嗨,我們又見面了!
問:
I want to ask you another question.
我想問你另一個問題
巴夏:
Yes.
好的!
問:
I've been seeing, I think, spirits
我想,我能看見人的靈魂
I'd like to know more about it.
對此,我想深入了解點
巴夏:
Well, as we said
好的!正如我們所說的
When you start expanding your consciousness
當你開始擴展你的意識
When you start exploring these kinds of things.
當你開始靈性方面的探索
Your senses become more sensitized
你的感官變得更加敏銳,
to things that were formerly invisible to you.
能感知到之前你感知不到的東西
You start being able to see different kinds of energy that you could see before
你開始能看見,之前你看不到的各種不同的能量
Different beings that may be all around you all the time that you couldn't see before
能看見一直存在你周圍,但以前看不到的存在體(靈魂)
The spirit world is really close to the physical world.
靈性世界與現實世界,相隔甚近
It's just a difference in vibration,
唯一的區別,就是振頻不一樣
Just a difference in frequencies of energy.
只有能量在振動頻率上的差異
And when your senses begin to expand.
當你不斷拓展你的感官
You can begin to see into the spirit world,
你便開始可以看見靈性世界
And you can develop this
而且你可以開發這方面的能力
And be able to see and communicate with them
你可以看見祂們,並能跟祂們交流
Just as easily as they are able to see you.
就像祂們,可以輕而易舉地能看見你一樣
Does that make sense
明白嗎?
Now being the age that you are
目前,在你這個年齡
Many, many, many of the children on planet earth, now
地球上的很多很多小孩
Are being born and coming through with more of these abilities.
他們天生帶著許多類似的“超能力”
They don't have to unlearn them
你們無需再次學習
Because you haven't forgotten them
因為你們並沒忘記
You are being born into and living in a reality that is now more open about these ideas,
靈性理念漸漸深入人心,你們出生、成長的環境也已改變,
Many of the adults are exploring these ideas.
現在很多成年人都在探索靈性
And so it creates more of an environment in an atmosphere
因此靈性理念的環境、氛圍都大大改善
That makes it all right for the children to also retain the ability to have stronger senses, more expanded senses
所以,小孩子保有超能力,超感官,也是安全的/可以的
Does that make sense?
明白嗎?
問:
Yes!
明白!
巴夏:
Is answering your question?
有沒有解答了你的疑問?
Or is there something else you would like to discuss about the spirits that you are seeing?
關於你能看見的靈魂,需要進一步探討嗎?
問:
I'm thinking that it solves my question.
你的回答得很好,我明白了
巴夏:
All right. You understand that they are just people,
好的!你要明白,他們也只是人
But they're in a different state of being, a nonphysical state.
只是振頻不同,處於非物質狀態
And that all of you, in actual fact are also already in spirit
而且你們所有人,實際上也一直存在於靈性世界
You, the greater part of you is in spirit right now,
你,更大一部分的你,此刻仍在靈性世界
This part of yourself that you consider your physical self to be
你所感知到的,你的身體的你
Is just a small part of the great being that you are
只是真正的、宏偉的你的 極小一部分
Most of you is in spirit,
大部分的你,仍在靈性世界
But you are dreaming that you're not in spirit
你做了個小夢,夢見你不在那
And the dream you're having that you're not in spirit
而你做的,不在靈性世界的夢
Is what you call the experience of physical life,
就是你們所說的,人生經歷
But it's just a dream that you're having while you're in spirit
但這一切都是你在靈性世界,做的一個夢
You never actually leave the spirit world, the spirit realm
你從來都沒離開你所在的地方:靈性世界
Does that make sense?
明白嗎?
So this is the physical dream
這只是個夢
And the more you become aware that this is a dream.
你越是意識到,這是一個夢
The more awake you can become in the dream
你就變得越覺醒
And the more you can allow yourself to consciously create the physical life dream that you prefer
你就越能有意識地,去創造你想要的人生體驗/夢(佛者,覺也)
Does that make sense?
明白嗎?
What excites you in life?
在生活中,你做什麼最開心?
問:
Seeing happy faces and happy energy.
我喜歡看幸福的面孔和快樂的能量
巴夏:
Seeing happy faces and happy energy.
喜歡看到幸福的面孔,喜歡看快樂的能量
When you look in the mirror, are you one of the faces that's happy?
你照鏡子的時候,鏡中的臉,是你喜歡看的嗎?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
All right.
很好!
It's fun to be happy.
能開心,很好玩
Do you know that you never have to be anything but happy?
記住:你什麼都不需要“成為”,只需要“開心”?
Even when you have challenges in life, you can still be happy
即使你在生活中遇到挑戰,你仍然可以很開心!
Because challenges are going to allow you to discover new things, new ideas, new perspectives as you grow.
因為隨著你不斷成長,挑戰會幫助你發現新事物,新想法,新視角
So no matter what challenges may come up in your life.
所以不論你的生活中,出現了什麼樣的挑戰
You always have a choice to be happy
你總是有可以選擇開心喜樂!
And when you choose to be happy
而當你選擇開心喜悅
When you choose to be excited
當你選擇興奮
Than any challenge that may come up will be much easier to deal with
那任何挑戰,都會變得更容易面對,
Much easier to understand
更容易理解
And much easier to transform
更容易轉化
Does that makes sense? --- yes!
明白嗎? ---明白!
Does this help you. --- yes!
這對你有幫助嗎? ---是的!
Is there anything else you would like to discuss or will that suffice
還有什麼你想討論的?還是這就夠了?
問:
That is it!
這就夠了
巴夏:
Well, we thank you!
好的!謝謝!
問:
Thank you
謝謝!
巴夏:
OK, so for those whose name was called...
好!請叫到名字的朋友....
One moment!
稍等
There is a 98% probability that
有98%的可能性
By the time
等你到...
Natosha
Natosha
You are nearing the age of the channel or your parents
你接近你父母的年齡,或者通靈者Darryl年紀
That you will have an opportunity to be on a space ship.
你有機會登上外星飛船
We have been given this to give to you
有人叫我把這個消息,捎給你
And we will see
我們也將拭目以待
Through your following of your excitement.
在你追隨你的興奮路上
How you will get there,
你將如何到達那裡!
But that is what we are given to give to you from friends you have, in other places
這是你在另一個地方的小伙伴,叫我跟你說的,悄悄話
Do continue!
繼續提問!