2019年3月7日

巴夏:一切都是你的決定

巴夏:一切都是你的決定
2019-01-18 原創: 笑笑
問:
Sometimes I feel like I cannot decide.
有時候,我感覺自己無法“做決定”
巴夏:
But you are deciding to have that experience of indecision, so you've made a decision.
但是,是你“決定”了要體驗“無法做決定”,所以說,你已經做了“決定”。
You see?
你看出來了沒?
You can't get away from it.
你無法不做決定(逃都逃不掉)
If you feel out of control, you're controlling that. If you feel indecisive, that's what you've decided to do.
你如果感覺“失控”,那其實是你在控制;如果你感覺“無法決定”,那也是你決定要這麼做
You're always decisive.
你一直都在“做決定”
You're always in control.
你一直都在“控制”著
You're always confident.
你一直都是“自信”的
You're always trusting.
你一直都在“相信”著
It's about what you're putting your confidence and your trust in and what kind of decisions you're deciding to make.
關鍵在於“你的自信在哪?”、“你相信什麼?”,以及“你決定要做什麼樣的決定”
That's the only thing that creates an experience that you're having that makes it seem to be the opposite of what you prefer,
你正是運用了這樣的“創造機制”,創造出了“看似與你的喜好相反的體驗”
when in fact, you're using exactly the mechanism to create something that makes it appear like you're not using the mechanism.
並且,事實上,你也運用了同樣的“創造機制”,創造出“看似你沒有使用這個創造機制”的表象
That's how you trick yourselves into thinking that you can't do it
你就是這麼“欺騙自己”的,讓你認為你“無法做決定”
but you are doing it.
但是,你已經“做了決定”
That's the whole point is to realize that
這就是關鍵點,也就是,意識到:
you can't get away from being in charge. You can't get away from being in control.
你無法不“掌管”;你無法不“控制”
There is no one else that has anything to say about your life.
其他任何人,對你的人生都無法“評頭論足”
You're the one making all the decisions. You're the one choosing all the choices.
你是那個做了“所有決定”的人;你是那個做出“所有選擇”的人
So take responsibility for it and start making the decisions about the things you prefer to decide on
所以,請對你的 決定與選擇 負責,並開始對“那些需要你做出 你所喜好決定的事情”做出決定
instead of deciding that you will feel indecisive
而不是(繼續)決定“你會感覺猶豫不決”的決定
since that obviously doesn't work for you
因為,很顯然,這對你來說“行不通”(無益)
because that is the product of the decision.
因為,它就是你“猶豫不決”的“產物”
Is this making some sense?
這些話,你能聽懂嗎?
Yes? No? Maybe?
懂?不懂?似懂非懂?
問:
Yes!
懂了!
巴夏:
All right.
好的!
Are you able to wrap your mind around it? or you gonna think about it for a while?
你領會貫通了沒?還是說,你需要再想一想?
It's all right if you do.
如果需要再想想,也沒事
We're just giving you the basics,
我們說的,只是基礎概念
and you can let it sink in at whatever rate you're comfortable with, and you can do it through whatever process you're also comfortable with.
你可以 以你感覺適宜的節奏,讓這些信息“沉澱”下來,也可以 通過讓你感覺舒適的過程,將它們消化掉
It's up to you.
這都由你來決定!
I'm just letting you know there's actually no such thing as indecisiveness. There is only a decision to experience what appears to be indecisiveness.
我只是在讓你明白:事實上,並沒有“猶豫不決”這回事,有的,只是你決定要體驗“看似猶豫不決”的經歷
Very different thing between the experience of a thing and the actual mechanism involved in creating that experience.
“體驗一件事”與“參與創造這個體驗的運作機制”,是大相徑庭的“兩碼事”
If you understand that paradox, then you are at the center and at the point of your power.
如果你能理解其中的“矛盾”之處,那麼,你就立足於“中間的平衡點”,你也就處在你的力量的“核心點”
問:
I don't understand the last part.
最後幾句話,我沒聽明白
巴夏:
When you see things that appear to be opposite, when you finally realize the paradox, the apparent contradiction
當你看到兩個 相反對立的事物,當你終於意識到 它們之間有著明顯的“相互矛盾”的地方
that your feeling of indecisiveness actually comes from having made a decision
也就是,你的“猶豫不決”的感覺,其實來源於你做出的一個“決定”
you see the two polar opposites.
你看到了兩個“對立的極點”
Now you are aware that both of those opposites has to come from the same central source, which is you.
此時,你覺察到這兩個“對立點”必定都來自同樣的“中間源頭”,也就是“你”
So now you get to decide, now that you're back in the balance point.
現在,你回到了中間的平衡點
Now you get to decide how you prefer to look at that experience.
你就需要決定“你更希望自己能夠如何看待”這樣的體驗
You can realize:
你可以讓自己明白:
I decided to feel indecisive because of my definitions
之前,由於我的定義,我決定要“感受猶豫不決”
but I now realize that because I decided to feel indecisive
但現在,我意識到,那是因為我決定了“要感受猶豫不決”的決定
I'm not indecisive
那麼,我就不是一個“猶豫不決”的人了
because I decided that.
因為我決定了(現在)“這個決定”
That's the irony. That's the paradox.
這就是二者“格格不入、勢不兩立、相互矛盾”的地方
And now you're at the point of power
現在,你處於自己力量的“源泉中心點”
because you can see both, apparently, opposite points of view.
因為,你可以同時看到兩端明顯的、相對立的觀點
Does that make more sense?
這樣解釋,是否讓你更清楚了一點呢?
問:
Yes.
是的!
巴夏:
Are you sure?
你確定?
問:
Yes.
是的!
巴夏:
Have you decided that?
你已經決定這樣了嗎?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
Thank you!
謝謝!
問:
Thank you.
謝謝您!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡