2019年1月14日

《台灣最後的荒野》攝影集集資預購計劃影片



《台灣最後的荒野》即日開始預購




【就是現在!《台灣最後的荒野》攝影集集資預購計劃開始啦!】
立即預購,搶先看見荒野的美 👉http://bit.ly/2R38N76
  
「人需要自然,自然不需要人類,可是我們一直沒有把這個放在心中。」 -徐仁修。
  
為了喚起更多愛護荒野的共鳴,徐仁修在過去半世紀默默努力,成立生態保護單位、帶領孩子們進行自然教育、生態攝影……過去的點滴,都成為徐老師的一部分,保護荒野的信念也更加堅強。
  
如今,他推出行腳四十多年的大成,要將過去看到的精彩生態故事分享出去,希望更多人看見家鄉的美,並一起重視荒野。
  
《台灣最後的荒野》是徐仁修最後一本台灣生態攝影集,邀請一樣關心台灣環境的你,分享消息,讓大家認識更多徐仁修與他的初心,一起用實際行動支持台灣的美。
  
徐仁修最後台灣生態攝影集,限量預購中!
👉 http://bit.ly/2R38N76

2019年1月11日

巴夏:你的決定,決定你的世界

2019-01-15 原創:笑笑
【節選自:2017-11-11】
問:
Hi, Bashar!
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you, good day
你好,日安!
問:
Happy birthday!
生日快樂!
巴夏:
Thank you!
謝謝!
問:
I feel nervous now!
我現在好緊張噢!
巴夏:
Oh, all right. How exciting!
好事!真令人興奮啊!
問:
Recently I feel that if I'm totally in this present moment, I feel like there are two worlds going on
最近,我感覺……如果我完全地 存在於在這個當下,我感覺 像是有兩個世界,在同時運轉
One world is I'm totally in the present moment. Another one is, I'm back into the world of mind,
在一個世界裡,我完全地在“感受當下”,而在另一個世界裡,我又回到了“腦海”中去了
Meaning like thinking thinking thinking
就是說:我會想啊想,想個不停!
巴夏:
But then you're not in the present.
那麼,你就不在當下嘍!
問:
Yes.
是的!
巴夏:
So, what do you prefer?
那麼,你更喜好什麼呢?
問:
I prefer to feel more, to be more in the present.
我更希望自己能夠更多地去“感受”,更多地“活在當下”
巴夏:
And what stops you?
是什麼阻礙了你呢?
問:
Thinking.
思想!
巴夏:
But what do you think you need to think about?
那你認為,你的心“思”需要“想”什麼呢?
Are you afraid that if you don't think about it a lot that something bad will happen if you just go by the way you feel?
你是否害怕,如果你不“未雨綢繆,考慮周全”,而只是感受當下,那麼,可能會發生一些始料不及的壞事呢?
問:
Yes.
是的!
巴夏:
What do you think will happen?
你認為會發生什麼樣的事呢?
問:
Something crazy?
一些“瘋狂”的事?
巴夏:
What's wrong with crazy?
“瘋狂”有啥錯?
問:
Something not normal, something abnormal.
可能會發生一些不正常的、匪夷所思的事
巴夏:
What's wrong with abnormal?
“不正常”有啥不對呢?
You don't want to be normal, you want to be natural
你不會想當一個“正常”人,你只想做一個“自然”人
If that's your natural self, what can go wrong?
如果這就是自然狀態的、天然的你,那還有什麼“錯誤”的事發生呢?
All you're saying is you don't trust the way your life unfolds.
你的這些話,說明你不相信你人生的展開方式
So why don't you trust yourself?
所以,為什麼不相信你自己呢?
Why are you having a definition that your passion and being yourself can actually cause something to go wrong?
你為什麼定義:你的激情 和 做自己,會導致一些錯誤的事情發生呢?
That's not a definition of excitement as we explained earlier. It's a different definition
這可不符合我們前面解釋過的“興奮”的定義噢!而是一個不同的定義
If you understand that each definition is its own state, then don't choose a definition that is representative of the state you don't prefer
如果你明白:你的每一個定義,都有一個對應的、自有的(能量)狀態,那麼,你就不會選擇一個 象徵著“非你所喜好的能量狀態”的定義
And you won't experience the result of that definition
然後,你就不會經歷到 這個定義 所產生的結果
You'll only experience the result of the definition that you prefer if you stay in that state
如果你保持在你“喜好的定義”的能量狀態裡,那麼,你只會經歷到這個定義所帶來的結果
巴夏:
Doesn't that make sense?
你不覺得這話有道理嗎?
問:
Yes!
有道理!
巴夏:
But?
你有什麼“但是”要說嗎?
問:
No but!
沒有“但是”可說!
巴夏:
All right! No buts!
好的!沒有“但是”!
All you have to do is be in touch with what you define and believe to be true and decide whether or not you want to continue to buy into what you define and believe to be true.
你需要做的全部,就是:弄清楚你定義和相信“什麼是真實、正確的”,並且決定:你是否想繼續 相信這個“你認為真實、正確的”定義和信念
You get to decide and what you say goes.
你需要做出決定,然後,你的決定,就決定了你的實相
一念生,八方動
一言既出,駟馬難追
(俏皮一下)
Because you're the one in charge!
因為掌管這一切的人,是你!

2019年1月5日

巴夏:自我價值冥想.mp4

【巴夏】關於自我懷疑

影片1:https://www.facebook.com/5dgaia/videos/952216034945578/?multi_permalinks=271869956817502&notif_id=1546692025991215&notif_t=group_highlights


問:Hi Bashar

嗨 巴夏


巴夏:

And to you a good day

祝你有美好的一天


問:

I’m so excited to be here and to talk to you

能在這裏和你說話 我非常興奮



巴夏:

As are we,to talk to all of you

能和你們所有人對話 我們也很興奮



問:

And my question,well,it’s a question regarding my journey right now

我的問題是 關於我現在的“旅程”



I’ve been working on my self-empowerment

我一直在自我賦權上下功夫



that’s my biggest desire to be fully empowered and extending my power


我最大的渴望就是能夠給自己最充分的授權並擴展自己的能力



but,I’m struggling with my crytic

但是 我現在掙紮於自我批評



巴夏:

you are struggling with what?

你掙紮於什麽?



問:

my critic my inner voice

自我批評 我內在的那個聲音



that I criticizing judge myself

會批評 評判我自己



巴夏:

oh,alright.what kind of conversation you are having with your critic

好的 你和那個批評你的聲音 會有什麽樣的對話呢?



問:

well,it’s just things that I wanna accomplish

恩,就是一些我想完成的事情



things that I wanna manifest

一些我想顯化的事情



there are days that I practicing self love

有一些時候我會練習愛自己



and I feel that I am worthy

我會感到自己很有價值



but then there are those days that I kinda just criticizing myself

但是有的時候 我感覺我只會批評自己


巴夏:

is it because you are insisting on a particular outcome for what you are doing

那是因為你對自己正在做的事情的結果有某種堅持嗎?



or are you acting on your excitement for its own sake

還是你只是為了喜悅/興奮本身才去做那件事?



does the critic come in when you think that you have not measured up?

批評是在你覺得自己沒達標時才會出現嗎?



問:

I think I’m not good enough or worthy

我會認為自己不夠好或者沒有價值



巴夏:

You are what?

你什麽?



問:

good enough

不夠好



good enough for what?to be yourself?

對什麽而言不夠好?對做你自己而言不夠好?



who else can be better at it?

還有誰能更擅長做你自己?



問:

Right so how do I stop...

對  所以我該怎麽停止...



巴夏:

notice how many people say right but just keep on going

註意到沒 很多人會說“對”  但是又繼續之前的思路



you are the only one who can be you

能做你的人只有你自己



so you are good enough because no one else could possibly be as good as being you as you can

所以你足夠好 因為沒有任何人能夠比你更好地做你自己



how do I get that through my head?

怎樣才能讓這個信念經過我的大腦呢?



you want me to drive it though your head with a nail or something?

你是想要我帶著釘子開著一張信念之車經過你的大腦嗎?



 what will it take for you to believe it?

如果你相信則個信念的話需要付出什麽代價?



問:

right





巴夏:

I am asking you.

我是在問你



what will it take for you to believe you are good enough

對你來說 要怎樣做才能讓你相信自己足夠好 ?



you tell me what will it take

你告訴我  對你來說需要付出什麽?



if I tap you on the shoulder,is that good enough?

如果我輕敲一下你的肩膀 那樣夠嗎?



if I punch you harder is that good enough?

如果我更加猛烈地給你一拳  那樣夠嗎?



if you get into an accident is that good enough?

如果你陷入一個意外事故 那樣夠嗎?



what will it take?

到底要付出什麽?



問:

that’s what I’m struggling I don’t know

那就是我的掙紮 我不知道



I just wanna to know it and own it

我只想知道(自己足夠好)並且擁有它



巴夏:

what is stopping you from knowing it?

那麽是什麽在阻止你知道它呢?



what idea,what belief is stopping you from just saying”I know it”

是什麽想法 什麽信念在阻止你對自己說“我知道的”



you are making a choice here

你這是在做一個選擇



you are making a decision here

你這是在做一個決定



why are you choosing to not know something you could just decide to know is true

為什麽你會選擇“去不知道” 一些你本可以選擇“去知道”確實是那樣事情呢?



what’s stopping you from just saying

是什麽在阻止你說:



it’s good enough that I just know it’s true I’m good enough

“夠了 我就是知道自己足夠好 我知道確實是這樣”



what’s  stopping you from just knowing that

是什麽在阻止你知道它



問:

I guess because I doubt myself

我猜是因為我懷疑自己



巴夏:

and what is doubt

那懷疑是什麽呢?



問:

I don’t believe in myself     

我不信任我自己   



sometimes

有的時候



巴夏:

doubt is not a lack of belief

懷疑不是信任的缺失



it’s a choice to believe in something not alignment with your true self

而是一個選擇  一個相信“與真我不對齊的信念”的選擇



doubt is not a lack of trust

懷疑不是因為缺乏信任



it’s a 100% trust in something that is out of alignment of what you prefer

而是對一個你不偏好的頻率 100%的信任



why are you choosing to put all your trust in something you don’t prefer

為什麽要選擇把你的信任全部給予你不喜歡的東西



instead of put it in something you do prefer

而不選擇把你的信任給予你更偏好的呢?



why

為什麽?



why does that seem logical to you?

為什麽它(選擇你不偏好的事物)對你來說似乎更合理呢?



yes that’s why I want it to stop

是的 那就是我想讓它停止的原因



but I’m asking you a question that you are not answering

但是我正在問你一個問題 而你卻不回答



why does it seem logical to trust in something you don’t prefer about yourself

為什麽相信你不偏好的自己 對你來說會更符合邏輯?



instead of simply trust in something you prefer to trust in?

而不去相信你偏好的自己呢?



what’s stopping you from believing that trusting in yourself is just as powerful

是什麽在阻止你相信 “相信你自己”與“不相信你自己”同樣強大



and will stick just as strongly as the fact that you will just trust something you don’t prefer

“相信你偏好的”與“信任你不偏好的”有相同的力量



why are you making that distinction

為什麽你會覺得(它們兩者)有區別?



it’s easier in your mind in your beliefs it's easier to trust something

在你的頭腦裏 在你的信念裏 比起相信你自己偏好的



you don’t prefer about yourself than it is to trust in something you prefer

會更容易去相信你不偏好的



why? what’s the belief that says it’s easier to do that than this

為什麽?是什麽信念讓你覺得那樣做比這樣做容易?



because they are both the same level of trust

盡管兩者都是相同等級的信任



it’s 100% trust in something you don’t prefer about yourself

你對不偏好的自己的信念是100%的



it’s 100% trust in something you do prefer to believe about yourself

你對偏好的自己的信念也是100%的



same level

相同的等級



same energy

相同的能量



what’s the difference?

(兩者)有什麽區別呢?



why not this one instead of that one?

為什麽選這個而不選那個?



why are you making such a distinction between the two

為什麽你要讓兩者有區別?



as if trusting in something you don’t prefer is easier

就好像相信你不偏好的東西會更容易



than trusting in something you do prefer

而相信你偏好的東西就不容易似的



right so I’m trying to break that pattern

對 所以我正在試著打破那個模式



巴夏:

it’s not a pattern watch your definitions

它不是一個模式 註意你的定義



it’s a choice you are making every moment

它是一個你時刻在做的選擇



remember when you know it’s a pattern

記住當你知道它是個模式時



it’s not a pattern anymore

它就不再是個模式了



a patter is something you do you don’t know you’re doing

一個模式是指你對你正在做的事情毫無覺察



if you know you are doing it you are making a choice to do it

如果你知道你在做什麽 你其實是選擇去那麽做



so the question would be”why am I making a choice to do something I don’t prefer?"

所以問題是”我為什麽會選擇去做我不偏好的事情?“



and that comes down to what we just said

而那就涉及到我們剛才說的



you have a belief that it is easier and more real to trust in something about yourself

你有一個信念 就是你相信 “相信你不偏好的”



you don’t prefer than to believe something about yourself you do

比“相信你自己”會更加容易 更加真實



why are you holding on to the belief that that’s easier than this

為什麽你會一直抱持一個“那樣做比這樣做“容易的信念?



that that’s more real than this

那樣比這樣更實在



this more true than this

那樣比這樣更真實



why?

為什麽?



how does it serve you to hold on to a negative image of yourself?

它是如何服務於你?讓你對自己抱持一個消極的形象?



how does it serve you?

它如何服務於你?



because you wouldn’t hold on it if it didn’t serve you

因為它不能服務於你的話 你不會抱著不放



if you didn’t believe it serves you

如果你不相信它對你有用的話 (你不會抱著不放)



問:

I guess it keeps me in the same place

我猜是因為它幫助我停留在相同的“地方”(相同的狀態)



巴夏:

and is it scary to leave that place?

那麽離開那個“地方”會很可怕嗎?



is it scary to be yourself?

做你自己會很恐怖嗎?



are you afraid that if you are your true self

你是害怕如果你做真實的自己



you act on your highest passion

如果你在最高的熱情上行動



something bad will happen?

一些不好的事情就會發生嗎?



what are you afraid of?

你在害怕什麽?



問:

I guess so yes

我想是這樣的 對



that something bads gonna happen

一些不好的事情就會發生



巴夏:

well,why do you choose to believe that?

好吧,為什麽你選擇去相信它呢?



問:

I don’t know

我不知道



巴夏:

sure you do

你當然知道



come on

加把油



why do you choose to believe that if you are living

為什麽你選擇去相信 如果活出自己最高的興奮的話



your highest excitement something bad can happen

不好的事情就會發生?



you want me to tell you why?

你想讓我告訴你為什麽嗎?



問:

yes

是的



巴夏:

because you have a definition that isn’t a definition of excitement

因為你持有的定義 不是興奮的定義



you have a different kind of definition

你持有的是一個不同的定義



and that’s not a definition of excitement

而那個定義 並不是興奮的定義



if you had an actual definition of excitement

如果你持有的是正真的興奮的定義



you would understand that a real definition of excitement can't possibly

你就會明白 興奮的真正定義



contain anything that would be out of alignment with that excitemtent

不可能包含任何與興奮不對齊的部分



so even if as we said earlier

所以就算像我們剛才說的



even if something crops up you don’t prefer

就算冒出一些你不偏好的事物



that can just be a neutral observation

那也可以僅僅作為一個中立的觀察



it doesn’t have to affect you negatively

它不必要對你產生負面的影響



only when you decide it can affect you you feel the effect

只有當你決定它能影響你的時候 你才會感覺到影響



but if you remain neutral with whatever happens

但是如果你保持在中立的狀態 那麽無論發生什麽



even if it’s what you don’t prefer

即使是你不喜歡的



then you can goes into a positive state about it

你任然可以因為它進入一個正能量的狀態



and get a beneficial affect

並得到有益的影響



no matter what it is

無論什麽事情



so there is no reason to be afraid of any circumstance that could crop up

所以 沒有理由去害怕任何可能冒出來的情況



because you by staying in the positive state 

因為你通過保持在正能量的狀態



and trusting that you are good enough and worthy enough

並且信任你足夠好 足夠有價值



and deserving enough

足夠配得



you will know that you will always get a beneficial effect

你就會知道 你將永遠得到有益的影響



no matter what crops up

無論發生什麽



because you will just remain neutral to it

因為你就是保持一個中立的狀態



and observe the negative thing neutrally

並且中立地觀察負面事物



and that will be the choice that you make

那將會成為你的選擇



and that will be a true definition of staying in your excitement

那將會成為 讓你保持興奮的頻率 的正真定義



to say I am following my excitement

如果你說我跟隨我的興奮



but something bad could happen

但是一些不好的事情會發生



it’s not a definition of excitement

那不是興奮的定義



it’s a different definition of a different experience all together

它是一個不同的定義 與之而來的是不同的體驗



you have to be clear about your definitions

你必須對你的定義非常清晰



and understand when you are contradicting yourself in those definitions

並且在你用那些定義反駁自己時 自己意識到



yes?

對嗎?



問:

yes

是的



巴夏:

thank you

謝謝你



問:

thank you

謝謝你



巴夏:

knowing yourself takes great clarity

了解你自己需要非常明晰       (非常清楚自己的信念和定義)



you have to be very clear of the story you are telling yourself

你必須非常清楚你在給自己講一個什麽故事



the definitions that you are buying into

(即)你在選擇去相信什麽樣的定義



sometimes even without knowing you are doing it

有時候你甚至不知道自己正在那麽做



one very strong way is just to pay attention to what comes out your mouth

一個很強大的方法 就是註意從你嘴裏說出來的話



because very often you will tell yourself exactly what your definitions are

因為通常你會精確地告訴自己你的定義



by the way you frame things

通過你表達事物的方式



just listen





and you’ll hear the negetivity in the words that you choose

你選擇的負面能量 會在你的話語中被找到

(愛)能量冥想音樂 | 心輪 | 喉輪 | 眉心輪 | 頂輪 | 意識覺醒

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡