2017年10月24日

【巴夏】你給出什麼,你就收穫什麼

Law number three:What you put out is what you get back.
宇宙法則三:你給出什麼,你就收穫什麼

Physical reality is a mirror 
實相(物質世界)是一面鏡子

Literally,a mirror.
真的,只是一面鏡子!

Whatever vibration you give off 
你散發出什麼樣的"振動"

Is the experience that you get back.
你就收穫與之對應的"體驗"

And what you call The Law Of Attraction
你們所謂的"吸引力法則"

In many ways it is correct to understand that it is your vibration that creates your reality.
認為"你的振動,創造了你的實相",這種理解,從很多方面上講,是對的

But there is also something else that we would like to add about that concept 
但對於這種觀點,我們想做些補充

That many of you are missing or overlooking 
因為你們中很多人的理解都有所缺失,或者說不夠準確

Because while it is true that whatever your vibration is is responsible for what you experience
雖然說"你的振頻,決定了你的體驗"這種說法沒錯

Many of you think 
但很多人認為

Or have been taught to think 
或者說,後天的教育讓他們以為:

That you have to work to create that vibration 
你需要"做"什麼事,才能創造出那樣的振頻

That would attract what it is you prefer 
從而吸引你所喜好的事物

And in fact you do not
但實際上,你是不需要的

Your core frequency 
你的核心頻率

Your core true signature vibration 
你的核心的、真實的、標誌性振動

Is already attracting all the things that are representative of that core vibration.
已經在吸引所有這些代表著這個"核心振動"的事物

If those things that are representative of your true,core,loving,creative,natural vibration 
這些事物,代表著你真實的、鍾愛的、核心的、有創造性的、天然的振動

Aren't manifesting 
如果它們沒有顯化

Aren't reaching you 
沒有來到你所在之處

It's not because you're not attracting them 
那麼,並不是因為你沒有吸引它們

It's because you're keeping them away 
而是因為你把它們擋在外面

That's the difference 
這才是它們的不同之處(對吸引力法則的理解的區別)

Because everything that is representative of that core frequency 
因為,代表這個核心振頻的所有的事物

Is doing its best to get to you.
它們都在盡其所能地來到你

If it can't reach you 
如果它們來不了

You"re keeping it away with your definitions,your beliefs,your ideas about not being worthy of those things 
那是因為你認為自己不值得擁有這些事物,你用這樣的定義、信念、想法阻止它們到來

Everything that is not compatible with your vibration 
任何與你的振頻不相兼容/協調的事物

Is doing its best to get as far away from you as it possibly can 
它們也在盡其所能地遠離你

But if it doesn't leave you 
但如果它們沒有離去

If it's hanging around it 
還在你周圍晃蕩

And it's not what you prefer.
並且,它們不是你所喜好的

It's not because that it can't,in that sense,represents your vibration 
那麼,不是因為它們不能代表你的振頻

It's because you're holding on to it.
而是因為你緊抓著它們不放

So the idea of The Law Of Attraction while in one sense is accurate 
所以,某種程度上講,"吸引力法則"這種說法,是準確的

It's really more about letting go of those things that don't work for you 
但更多確切地說,是你釋放那些對你無益、無用事物

And letting in those things that do.
允許那些對你有益、有用的事物進來

And that's really how The Law Of Attraction works.
而這才是吸引力法則的真正的運作方式

Now here is something that we know many people on your planet find a very,very,very difficult.
現在,我們說說你們地球人覺得 非常、非常、非常難的東西

And that is that this isn't difficult at all.
就是:它一點都不難!

Many people on your planet find simplicity to be the most difficult thing to wrap their minds around 
對很多人來說,最最難理解的,就是"大道至簡"(簡單)

Many of you think that it's a very complicated thing 
你們很多人認為它(宇宙運作法則)是非常複雜的

Or that it requires a lot of struggle and strife to attract these things 
或者說,你需要艱苦奮鬥才能把它們吸引過來

And nothing could be further from the truth 
這樣的認知,距離真理還有十萬八千里!

You automatically already deserve these things
你們已經自動地 值得擁有這一切

or you wouldn't exist.
否則,你就不可能存在!

So this journey,this process,that you are experiencing in your physical reality on earth 
所以,你們在地球實相中所經歷的這個旅程,這個過程

Is all about letting go of those beliefs that you bought into that don't belong to you 
完全就是讓你放下那些不屬於你,卻被你佔為己有的信念

That you may have picked up along the way from someone else 
它們可能是你在一路上"撿到"的屬於其他人的信念

Your parents your friends your society 
比如說:你的父母、朋友、社會…

That are simply out of alignment with your true core vibration.
它們根本與你的真實的、核心振動不相匹配

And if you are traveling through life 
如果你行走在人生旅途中

Carrying beliefs that belong to someone else 
背負著他人的信念

That makes you a belief thief.
那你就是一個信念的"小偷"

Don't steal other people beliefs.
別偷他人的信念

They don't belong to you.
它們不屬於你

So if you find that you have beliefs that don't belong to you 
所以,如果你發現自己身負他人的信念

Drop them.
那就丟掉它們

Let them go.
讓它們走

Don't carry them around.
別四處帶著它們

They will tire you out,wear you down 
它們會把你拖得精疲力竭、疲憊不堪

Because they"re not compatible with your core vibration 
因為它們與你的核心振頻不相 兼容/協調

Anything that is truly compatible with your core vibration,
任何與你核心振頻相兼容的東西(信念)

Will allow you to feel like energized,creative,loving all those things 
會讓你感覺精力充沛,富有創造力、愛等等所有這些東西

Anything that is not you 
任何不屬於你的東西

Is going to feel like a strain,a struggle,an effort,a trial,a tribulation,painful.
會讓你感覺緊繃、掙扎、費力、試煉、磨難、痛苦

Remember,pain,Physical pain,emotional pain,spiritual pain
記住,痛苦,身體的痛苦,情緒的痛苦,心靈的痛苦

Pain is the result of the resistance to your natural self.
痛苦,是你抗拒天然本我的結果

That's all it is 
這就是痛苦的本質

Stop resisting of who you are.
停止阻抗你自己吧!

You will fit 
那你將會恢復

Everything will work 
一切都將運作起來

Because you don't need to make life work.
因為你不需要"使"生命運作

You just need to let life work 
你只需要"讓"生命運作

Life already works 
生命已經在運作

It works automatically.
祂自動地運作

It works fluidly.
祂流暢地運作

It works absolutely perfectly.
祂絕對完美地運作

It's just that when you buy into belief systems that are out of alignment,
只是,當你佔有著不協調的信念

And are at odds,and in contradiction to your true core vibration.
和你的真實的核心振頻相衝突、相矛盾信念時

It doesn't allow you to see 
那你就看不見

It doesn't allow you to experience that life automatically works 
你就體驗不到:生命,祂在自動運作!






影片:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ZUuLIhS3A-w
文字:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d4a0f6240102wvwy.html

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡