2021年10月26日

巴夏:【天才是那「以正向方式展現瘋狂」的人】

 

2021/10/25 翻譯:Jimmy

影片摘自:2017-Bashars Birthday Gift
Q: I had an experience when I went a little mad.
Q:最近我有一個「有點瘋狂」的經驗。
You went a little mad?
你有點瘋狂?
Q: Yeah. I had a weekend where I lost it, and…
Q:是啊。在一個週末的時候,我發覺我迷失了,然後…
Where did you lose it?
你在哪裡迷失的?
Q: In my front yard actually.
Q:其實,就在我家的前院。
And did you find it again? Or did you find something better?
那你有找回自己了嗎? 或是,你有找到更棒的東西?
Q: I found something better.
Q:我找到了更棒的東西。
Oh, alright. And so? The madness helped, yes?
哦,好吧。所以呢? 那「瘋狂」幫助了你,對嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
It unlocks you, yes?
那瘋狂打開了你的禁錮,是嗎?
Q: And I guess it’s just moving pass the fear of madness again?
Q: 而我猜,我只是再次經歷了「越過我對瘋狂的恐懼」?
The fear of madness.
對瘋狂的恐懼。
But if madness helped you, why would you be afraid of it?
但是,若瘋狂能夠幫助你,你為什麼會對瘋狂感到恐懼呢?
Q: It felt awful.
Q:瘋狂的感覺有點可怕。
Oh, alright, but that’s just because of your interpretation of it. But it put you in touch with negative definitions that you have. Isn’t that a positive thing?
哦,好吧,但那只是因為「你對瘋狂的詮釋」(讓你產生那樣的感覺)。但是,它讓你接觸到「你所擁抱的負面定義」有哪些。 這不是一件正面的好事嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q:是的。
Can you be mad in a positive way?
你能不能夠以一種「正面(不散發任何負面能量)的方式」瘋狂?
Q: Yes.
Q:我可以。
Well, what will that feel like? What will that look like?
那麼,那感覺會像什麼? 那看起來繪像什麼樣子?
Q: That will be awesome. Be like a delightful way though.
Q:那感覺會非常棒。那還算得上一種令人愉快的感覺。
Alright.
好的。
It would be to use one of your words, “Genius.”
那(你剛說的「不帶負面的瘋狂」)行為,用你們的話語來說,會是叫:「天才」。
You all said there is a fine line between genius and madness.
你們都說「天才」和「瘋狂」之間只有一線之隔。
There really is no difference except for one main factor:
除了一項主要因素外,兩者之間真的沒有差別:
The madness that you’re referring to, is the same status genius, but not allowing oneself the ability to communicate with all aspects of your consciousness about what’s going on.
你們所指的「瘋狂」除了不允許自己擁有「與自己所有層面的意識溝通,以了解發生了什麼」的能力外,和「天才」是相同的狀態。
In other words, it’s not coherent genius, it’s incoherent genius. But genius is coherent.
換句話說,瘋狂是「沒有與自己各層面意識的溝通協調一致」的天才,瘋狂是與自己各層面意識的溝通不協調一致的天才。然而,天才是協調一致的。
It communicates with all aspects of your being, it coordinates, synchronizes, and harmonizes them, and allows you to communicate what you are discovering in the madness to others in a way that they can understand as well.
「天才」的狀態是與你生命的所有面向在交流,它能協調、同步、讓彼此和諧一致,並讓你能將「你在瘋狂中發現的事物」以一種別人也能理解的方式,與他們溝通。
So, let your madness be of service, so that it will be expressed as genius, and know that it can connect you to all other aspects of your being, and thus allow you to function in a more holistic way.
所以,讓你的「瘋狂」能夠帶來效益,以便瘋狂能被你展現為「天才」。並了解瘋狂可以「使你連結上你生命的所有面向」的道理,而讓你能以更完整的面向展現自己的能力。
And then with that definition, and that perspective, you will experience it in a positive way, yes?
然後,以這樣的定義和這樣的觀點,你將正向地體驗瘋狂。了解這道理嗎?
Q: Yes.
Q:了解。
Did you think that might be probable for you?
你認為這對你是有可能體驗的事嗎?
Q: Yeah.
Q:我可以的。
And then that type of madness might be more fun.
那麼,上述那種的「瘋狂」可能會更有趣。
Q: A lot more.
Q:更有趣多了。

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡