What is the spiritual significance of eye contact
眼神交會,有什麼靈性意義嗎?
巴夏:
As we have defined, you will find that as you connect with more and more and more of your being
如我們說的,隨著你與內在自我的連接越來越多,你會發現
All the communication that will be necessary will be that which in essence is represented
你所有的交流,其實只需要眼睛
by the vibrations that emanate and passed through your eyes.
通過眼睛散發的振頻,就可以傳遞所有信息
Which is why you instinctively know that they are the window to the soul
這就是為什麼,你們本能地知道:眼睛是心靈的窗戶
So communication to the higher mind, to the individuated soul, and to the oversoul
所以,與高我、個人靈魂以及超靈的溝通
can be had empathically and telepathically just by staring into each other's eyes
可以通過凝視對方的眼睛,產生心靈感應與共鳴
You will know yourselves and know each other very deeply,
如此,你會更深入地了解你自己,了解對方
when you become proficient at that communication
當然,這需要練習,從而熟練掌握這樣的溝通方式
This is why in many encounters with extraterrestrial beings, you notice the eyes
這就是為什麼,在多次與外星人接觸中,你們都會注意到他們的眼睛
And why the eyes are in many cases so much larger than your own.
多個案例中,你們都發現,他們的眼睛都比你們的大
Because the eyes are literally physiologically representative of the size of the higher mind, the soul and the oversoul that is being reflected by that being
因為眼睛的大小,反應了一個人與高我、靈魂以及超靈的連接程度
And that is why in the future, your eyes will also increase in size to some degree
這就是為什麼,在未來,你們的眼睛也會在一定程度上變大
問:
When you look in the mirror and you stare into your own eyes,
照鏡子時,你凝視著自己的眼睛
巴夏:
It is a way of knowing yourself more deeply.
這樣可以幫助你,更深入了解你自己
If you are willing to receive what it is you will see
如果你願意接受你所看到的
If you are willing to be open and honest to what you discover by doing so,
如果你願意敞開,並真心去探索
It will allow you to interact with your reflection
你就能與“鏡中的你”交流互動
as though your reflection is actually a parallel reality version of you,
讓你感覺“鏡中的你”,似乎是平行世界裡,另一個版本的你
Which it actually is
事實上,也是如此
You think that the mirrors on your planet are actually reflecting you, they're not.
你認為鏡子是在反射你,非也!
They are actually windows into parallel reality versions of yourself.
鏡子,其實是你接觸“平行世界版”的你的窗口
Once you know that
一旦你明白這點
you will be able to glean and extract a lot of information from the parallel reality versions of yourself
你就能從另一個“你”中,獲取大量信息
that are somewhat similar, But are having a slightly different experience than you are,
你們倆看似一樣,其實人生體驗卻有點不同
And you can if you surround yourself with many mirrors,
如果你能在身邊佈滿鏡子
as in what you call your hall of mirrors
就是你們所說的“鏡子大廳”
and see multiple reflections as in your infinity mirrors
你在看似無限的鏡子中,看見多重反射的自己
Actually allow yourself more capability of interaction with multiple parallel versions of your being.
這會增強你與多重宇宙多版本的你互動交流的能力
And this can also connect you back to the oversoul perspective
這也可以將你連接到你的超靈視角
Because the oversoul is not just about the idea of connecting to people
因為超靈不僅僅把你與其他人連起來
that you would consider to be very different from yourself that are shards of the same egg shell.
這些人,你認為你們非常不同,但也是同一個蛋殼出分裂的不同碎片
It can also be used to connect to the multitude of the different versions of yourself
超靈,同時也把你跟眾多的不同版本的你,連起來
that even seem to be identical in different parallel reality versions of earth.
這些“你”幾乎一樣,生活在的平行世界裡的地球上
That may be experiencing a slightly or a very different life, than you are experiencing.
你們的經歷可能有點不同,或有很大的不同
And yet look very similar to the way you look
但你們的長相卻幾乎一樣
問:
So it must be this and that,
所以是,這種情況“和”那種情況
not this or that.
不是,這種情況“或”那種情況
巴夏:
Yes it just depends upon the perspective from which you are looking
是的,這取決於你所看的視角
It's totally holographic
一切都是全息影像
and you can look at it from the idea of a typical historical timeline
你可以以典型的歷史時間線來看(線)
Or you can look at it from the perspective of multiple versions of yourself on multiple versions of earth
或從多版本地球,多版本的你來看(面)
And you can look at it as each and every one of you, in a sense,
你也可以把一切人事物,都當成你
Because everything is one, is another parallel reality version of you
因為,一切為“一”,都是另一個版本的“你”
Every being is another parallel reality version of you
每個存在體,都是另一個平行世界的版的“你”
from a completely different point of view.
體驗著另一個完全不同的“視角”
Even those that are in your own time frame.
包括那些在你們的時間架構裡的
That's why in many encounters that you have with extraterrestrial beings,
這就是為什麼,在多次的外星人接觸中
Many people continue to report that one of the most common lines you are told by them is
許許多多的報導裡,都常見一句,他們說的話:
You are us
“你們就是我們!”
from another point of view is the end of that sentence
“從另一個角度”, 然後“句號”
Does that help?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Immensely!
非常大的幫助