影片:
https://www.facebook.com/100000634212044/videos/3486627891368317/?multi_permalinks=591317674872727¬if_id=1598540687187238¬if_t=group_highlights2020-08-28 翻譯:笑笑^_^學進
Sometimes what you may consider to be an enemy
有時你所認為的敵人
is actually your closest oversoul connection.
可能跟你有著最親密的超靈連接
Because they're putting you in touch with things you need to face.
因為他們讓你去面對你該面對的事情
It just depends on the exploration of the theme
這一切取決於你人生要探索的課題
and must be taken and explore on a case-by-case basis.
不同情景有不同的解答
Remember, you are all endlessly inventive.
記住,你都有著無止境的創造能力
And you will create all sorts of relationships
你會創造出各種各樣的關係
to get you where you want to go.
好讓你去你想去的地方
Even though on the surface it may not seem to get you there.
即使有些事情,表面上看起來無法引領你到達那裡
Many times when people sometimes even in the situation seem to be pushing you away.
然而很多時候,有些人看似把你從你前進路上推開
They may in fact not be pushing you away
其實,他們並沒有把你推開
but pushing you toward something you really need to go toward
反而你推向一個你真正該前往的方向
So they can actually be your best friend even when they may seem to be acting like your worst nightmare.
所以他們看似是你最糟糕的夢魘,其實是你最好的朋友
It just depends.
這一切取決於你
You have to learn how to give meaning to it in a positive way
你必須學會賦予它每件事情積極的意義
so that you will get positive effect out of it.
從而從中收穫積極的效果
No matter what it seems like,
而不是事情看起來怎麼樣
anyone else's intention toward you might be.
以及別人對你的意圖是什麼
Does that make sense.
這有道理嗎?
Yes!
Does that help?
這對你有幫助嗎?
I think so
我想是的