And I would like your help with this one. And I think maybe it would serve myself and others if I went to it.
有件事情,我想讓你幫忙分析一下,因為我覺得:如果跟你說的話,可能會幫助自己和其他人
巴夏:
Usually do.
通常都會的
問:
OK!
好!
So there's a girl that at work that I like very much, came into my life recently.
最近,新來了一位女同事,我很喜歡她
巴夏:
I think the audience knows where is going
我想,聽眾們都知道你要說什麼了
問:
They think they know.
他們認為他們知道,其實未必!
巴夏:
All right!
好吧!
問:
And so it all happens in the same night where I have this the state of being in love
所有這一切,都發生在同一個晚上,那個晚上,我進入了“戀愛”的狀態
And I'm aware I'm choosing this, choosing this in love state
我也覺察到,這是我自己的選擇,我選擇了這種“愛上了”的狀態(戀愛)
And then very slightly, it sort of switch.
但後來,這種感覺稍微發生了點改變
It still feel good, but it feel like I want to... Like I want to last all night, like I don't want her to go
感覺還是很好,只是我不想讓她離開,我還想讓這種感覺持續一整個晚上
巴夏:
So you are immediately imposing a condition on it and lowering the frequency of the unconditional love.
所以,你馬上對“戀愛”附加了一個條件,也由此降低了無條件的愛的頻率
問:
It seems like it.
似乎是這樣
Because before when my void was very big, it would be very obvious when this would happen
因為,之前當我內心的空洞非常大的時候,同樣的情況發生的話,我的狀態的改變會很明顯
But since I transform so much, the void seems a lot smaller
但自從我轉變了很多限制性信念之後,我內心的空洞小了很多
and it's get sneaky on me.
如今又發生這種情況,讓我覺得很詭異
巴夏:
All right!
好的!
But you're testing yourself to understand how to stay in the state that you really prefer
你是在測試你自己,讓自己明白:如何保持在你真正喜好的狀態
Because it becomes a matter of precision and discernment
因為你需要能夠 越來越精確地辨別出“哪個才是你真正喜好的狀態”
So that you can realize that there doesn't necessarily take much to go from one state to another
這樣的話,你就會知道:從一種狀態,切換到另一種狀態,並不需要你做很多事情
So that by testing yourself and going out of the state, even just a little bit and feeling the difference
所以,通過測試自己,讓自己出離“戀愛”的狀態(即使只偏離一點點),並感受二者的區別
It makes it easier for you to then remember what that state was like and bring yourself back into it if you are willing to go there
這能夠讓你更容易記住這種狀態的感覺,並且在你願意的時候,把自己帶回到這種狀態中
問:
I seem to have a challenge to bring myself back.
似乎,把自己帶回“戀愛”的狀態,是對我來說,有點挑戰
巴夏:
Well, then that's what you need to go to this process for to find out what beliefs are challenging you to go back into the state you prefer to be in
那麼,這就是你需要經歷這個過程的目的,也就是,找到那個帶給你挑戰、讓你無法回到你喜好的狀態的信念
So that you don't impose any insistence, conditions and expectations on what you think being in love is supposed to look like
這樣的話,對於“戀愛”應該是什麼樣,你就不會有各種執念與期望,就不會附加各種條件與要求
Because many people on your planet have an idea of what being in love is supposed to look like.
因為,你們星球上的很多人,對於“戀愛”應該是什麼樣,都有自己的想法
And most of them are not right about that
而他們中的大部分人,對此都沒想對!
Being in love means unconditional acceptance of what is, not imposing an assumption or an expectation or insistence on what you think it's supposed to be
戀愛,意味著對現狀的無條件地接納,而不是,執著於某種你認為應該是的樣子,並附加各種期望、條件與預想
問:
Yes!
是的!
So I asked myself this question: Why do I choose to switch it?
我也問自己:為什麼我選擇改變自己的感覺呢?
巴夏:
Yes! And what the answer you get?
好的!那你得到的答案是什麼?
問:
The answer is that, I don't think I believe that I have everything I need now in the moment.
答案是:我並不認為,自己就擁有目前所需要的一切
So if the physical changes.
所以,當外在境況發生改變時
Let's say, she goes away, then my mind would chase that
比如說,她離開了。那麼,我的心思,也就跟著她跑了
Instead of saying this is a new moment and I have everything I need to choose that state in that moment.
而不是對自己說:這已經是全新的一刻,並且,在這一刻,我擁有選擇“戀愛”的狀態所需要的一切
巴夏:
Well, you obviously understand what is necessary,
很顯然,你知道你需要做什麼
But the question is Why aren't you allowing yourself to go there?
但問題是:你為什麼不那麼做呢?為什麼不讓自己進入到那個狀態呢?
問:
I know you won't let me say ” I don't know”!
我知道,你不會讓我說:“我不知道!”
巴夏:
You can say it, I just don't believe you.
你可以說,我只是不相信你!
問:
I don't believe me either.
我也不相信我自己!
巴夏:
Good! That's a good start.
很好!這是一個很好的開始!
問:
Yeah!
是的!
But I was thinking maybe there's a perspective that I haven't thought of that you could share.
但我想:也許有某一個觀點,我沒想到,希望你可以分享一下!
巴夏:
Oh, yes! Absolutely.
確實有!當然可以分享!
Now the idea again being that there is an assumption that as you say you can't hold that state.
你剛才說,你無法維持“在愛中”(戀愛)的狀態與感覺,那麼,有一種假設是:……
It comes from, as you say, feeling like, believing that you may not love yourself enough.
用你的話說:你感覺……你相信……而產生這種情況的原因,可能是:你可能還不夠愛你自己
Do you understand?
你能明白嗎?
問:
Is that a question?
這是個問題嗎?
巴夏:
No!
不是!
Except for the do you understand part. That was a question!
除了問你,你是否你明白?那才是問題!
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
All right.
好!
When you love yourself unconditionally, you will know every moment you have exactly what you need for that moment
當你無條件地愛自己,你就會知道:在每一刻,你都擁有你在這一刻你所需要的一切
And what is not there, isn't needed
而在那一刻你沒有的東西,就是你不需要的東西
But it takes loving yourself unconditionally first to know that.
但是,你需要“先”無條件地愛自己,你才會明白這一點
Yes?
明白嗎?
問:
Yes!
明白!
I've been working on is in many ways and this is another opportunity to look at that.
我在“愛自己”方面,做了很多工作,而這次戀愛經歷,則是我又一個學習的機會
巴夏:
Yes, it is.
確實是!
Now, is there a reason that you're creating why you are not worthy of loving yourself unconditionally?
那麼,你是否給自己製造了某個理由,讓你認為:你並不值得你無條件地愛自己呢?
問:
I was taught growing up that if if people didn't like me, or the circumstances appeared like that
我從小就被教導說,如果有人不喜歡我,或者,看似是這個樣子
That there was something wrong with me.
那麼,肯定是我做錯了什麼
巴夏:
I see.
我明白了!
Well, I'm going to just put this in your own colloquial terms
我用口語化的方式跟你說吧
But buying into that belief is what's wrong with you
你錯,就錯在相信了這一點!
Do you understand?
你明白了嗎?
問:
Yes!
明白!
巴夏:
And when you don't buy into that belief, then there's nothing wrong with you.
而當你不相信這個信念,那麼,你就“啥錯也沒有!”
So only believing that there's something wrong with you make something wrong with you.
所以,只有“你相信自己有錯”,才會讓你出錯
問:
That makes sense.
此話在理!
巴夏:
I know that's why I said that.
我知道!所以我才說!
問:
I see that's coming.
我就知道你要說這話!
巴夏:
Because what you believe is true is what becomes your reality reflection
因為,任何你相信是真實的,你認為是正確的,都會映射在你的物質實相中
It can't be any other way.
毫無例外!
So believing that there's something wrong with you allows you to experience something being wrong with you. 、
所以,相信自己“哪裡有錯”,就會讓你經驗到“哪裡出了錯”
That's the paradox.
這就是矛盾的地方
The belief that there something wrong creates the experience of there being something wrong
“有錯”的信念,創造出了“出錯”的體驗
But nothing else does.
而不是其他原因造成的
Only the belief that there is something wrong with you creates the experience that there's something wrong with you.
只有相信“我什麼地方出錯了”的信念,才會創造出“我做錯什麼事了”的體驗
Nothing else actually create that experience.
除此之外,沒有任何東西能夠創造出這樣的體驗
Which means that there is nothing wrong with you.
這也意味著:你哪裡都沒錯!
You will improve.
你會進步!
You will change.
你會改變!
You will grow.
你會成長!
You gain more insight into yourself
你會更了解自己!
You'll be more precise.
你會更精準!
You'll guide yourself more precisely with more discernment.
你會有更強的洞察力,能夠更準確地指引自己
But just because you may not be doing that now doesn't mean something's wrong with you
但不能因為你現在還沒這麼做,就意味著你哪裡做錯了
Because you're not measuring yourself against who you will become.
因為,不能用你將成為的人,來衡量現在的你
Because you have no business doing that
因為,這麼做,沒有任何意義
Because you don't know who that is yet
因為,你還不知道你將成為的人,是什麼樣
But you know who you are now and what you prefer to be now.
但是,你知道你現在是什麼樣,也知道你希望(喜好)成為什麼樣的人
So be who you prefer to be now
所以,現在就做你喜好成為的人吧!
That's the only thing you need to be
這是你唯一需要做的事
You have no business measuring yourself against who you've been, or who you might become.
你真的沒必要把自己和“曾經的你”,或“你可能成為的人”,作比較
Those are different people
他們都是不同的人
Do you understand?
你明白嗎?
問:
Yes!
明白!
巴夏:
You can only be you.
你只能是你自己,只能做你自己!
So be the you you prefer to be.
所以,做你喜好的自己!
And don't find yourself coming up short by measuring yourself against who you think you're supposed to be.
並且,不要把自己和“你認為自己應該是什麼樣”做比較,而因此就認為自己還不夠好,或者相差太遠
問:
Thank you for that.
謝謝你的這番話!
巴夏:
You're welcome.
不客氣!
Do that help you?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes, it does!
是的,有幫助!