2020年11月16日

巴夏:如何真正地幫助他人

2020-11-14 翻譯: 笑笑^_^學進


問:
Hello Bashar
巴夏,你好!
巴夏:
And to you good day
你好!
問:
I grew up in a
我是在一個……環境長大
I'm gonna try not to get emotional
我這時有點情緒,但我會盡量克制
巴夏:
That is all right. You can get emotional.
沒事的,你可以有情緒
There's nothing wrong with being emotional.
有情緒,沒什麼錯!
問:
I grew up and when I now recognize as the religious cult
我現在意識到,我是在一個有宗教崇拜的環境中長大的
And I grew up with a lot of fear of
在這個成長的過程,我累積了非常多的恐懼
巴夏;
Yes?
哪些恐懼?
問:
Life basically
基本上都是有關生活的恐懼
巴夏:
All right! How exciting for you
很好!真為你感到興奮
問:
I'm having trouble with letting go of that fear in order to move forward.
我想繼續前進,但在釋放這些恐懼過程中,我有些困難
巴夏:
Alright, what are you afraid will happen if you do let go?
好!如果你真的釋放了,你害怕會發生的事,是什麼?
問:
That's a good question
這個問得好!
巴夏:
Thank you, do you have a good answers?
謝謝!你能否答得好?
問:
Not really
沒辦法
巴夏:
Sure you do!
你肯定行的!
Just think about it for a moment.
花點時間,想一想
What are you afraid will happen to you if you let go of the fear?
如果你釋放了恐懼,你所害怕發生的事情,是什麼?
There's a paradox, isn't there?
這有點矛盾,是不是?
問:
There is
是的
巴夏:
So you're saying
所以你是說:
I want to let go of the fear,
“我想釋放這些恐懼”
But I'm afraid something will happen if I do
“但如果我這麼做,恐怕會發生一些事情”
What are you afraid will happen.
這些你害怕發生的事情,是什麼?
Come on, use your imagination.
加把勁,運用你的想像力
I know you people can come up with amazing nightmares,
我知道你們一個個都能想出不可思議的“惡夢”
So come on
所以,加油!
This is the way to get at it.
這是獲得答案的方法
This is what we're attempting to show you right now
這就是我現在想展示給你們看的
This is the way to get at it.
這就是找到答案的方法
問:
Right.
說得對!
巴夏:
This is the way to answer the question for yourself
這是你能回答自己問題的方法
If you can't find the answer of what it is you believe to be true.
如果你不知道“你相信什麼為真實的?”
What is your defining to be true
或“你認定什麼為真實的?”
Just by asking
那你只需要問自己:
What would I have to believe is true in order to feel the way I do?
“我到底相信什麼為真實的,才會讓我有這樣的感覺”
Which is fine.
這樣問,是可以的
Sometimes, because you're so used to the idea of fear,
但有時候,因為你們太習慣於恐懼的思想
Because you've been trained into the idea of fear.
因為你們經過大量的恐懼思想的“訓練”
You can use the fear in a positive way to drive the answer to the surface
所以你們可以積極地利用恐懼,從而找出答案
By being willing to hear the answer when you asked the question
如果你想听答案,那你只需要問自己:
What am I actually terrified will happen if I allow myself to be who I prefer to be
“如果我允許自己成為想成為的人,那我真正害怕發生的事情,是什麼?”
And if you're willing to hear the answer.
如果你真心想听到答案
The answer will come.
那麼答案就會到來
問:
I'm afraid that I will lose my family who are still trapped in that cult
我害怕自己會失去 那些陷在宗教崇拜中的家人
巴夏:
I see
我懂了
But not that anything is ever really lost.
但(本質上)沒有什麼東西,是你真的會失去的
But in a sense, haven't you lost them already.
但某種程度上講,你不是已經失去他們了嗎?
問:
Yes
是的
巴夏:
Therefore, that's not something that will happen.
所以,這不是什麼“會發生的事”
It's something you're saying already exists.
而是你說的“已經存在的事”
問:
Yes, there's definitely been drawn apart,
是的,我們已經斷絕來往
the more I become true to myself, the more I walk away from those beliefs
我越是對自己真實,我離這些信念越遠
巴夏:
And what's wrong with that?
那這有什麼錯誤嗎?
問:
Nothing!
沒有任何錯誤
巴夏:
So remember, please.
所以,請記住
As we have just explained,
就像我剛才說過的
You can do whatever you can.
你可以做任何你能夠做的事
Whatever you feel is in alignment with your truth
任何你覺得和你的真相一致的事
To aid and assist them to give them an option
如果他們想改變他們的觀點
to change their point of view, if they so desire.
那你就提供一個選項,來協助他們改變
But if they desire not to.
但如果他們不想這麼做
Maybe they need to be on that path just as you did for a while
那他們可能也需要像以前的你一樣,在(宗教崇拜)上再走一段路
In order to learn what they really need to learn
才能學到他們真正需要學習的課程
You don't know
但你不知道啊!
Do you understand
你明白嗎?
問:
Yes
明白!
巴夏:
But that shouldn't stop you from becoming more of who you prefer to be,
但這不該阻止你 成為你想成為的人
And in fact,
事實上
The more you are willing to become more of who you really are,
你越是(願意)成為(更)“真正的你自己”
The more capable you will be of actually being able to help them
你越是有能力去幫助他們
Should they ultimately desire your assistance.
他們也更加想獲得你的幫助
Whereas if you just remain in the fear,
而你如果也深陷恐懼當中
All you're doing is remaining within the parameters that you were in with them before
那你至始至終,所做的一切都是在“同流合污”
And your reinforcing that energy for them too
並且你也強化了他們的(負面)能量
Because you're not showing them that there can be a difference
因為你沒向他們顯示“還有一個不同的選擇”
And you're not showing yourself that they can be a difference
而且你也沒向你自己展示“他們也可以不同”
Does this make sense?
這麼說,你明白嗎?
問:
Yes!
明白!
It actually makes a lot of sense.
你說得太有道理了!
巴夏:
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Absolutely
當然啦!
巴夏:
So if you move forward in your true joy.
所以,如果你心懷真正的喜悅前進
Is there anything really to be afraid.
你還有什麼恐懼嗎?
問:
No
沒有
巴夏:
You know that?
這點,你知道的?
Yes?
是吧?
問:
I know that intellectually
理智上說,我知道
巴夏:
Oh! There's that lovely phase that you people use.
哦!你又用到那個非常可愛的詞語了
I know that intellectually
“理智上說,我知道”
問:
I'm learning it.
人家也在學習中嘛!
I will say that I'm learning it and I'm accepting it.
我得說,我也在學習,也在接納過程中
巴夏:
Alright, you are in process of learning that
好吧,你在學習的過程中
And in that process what you're going to do
而在這個過程中
Is you're going to discover more and more definitions that are out of alignment with who you prefer to be,
你會發現越來越多、和“你想成為的你”不相匹配的“定義”
And you're going to go through the process of letting them go
你需要經歷釋放這些“定義”的過程
Yes? --- Yes!
明白嗎? ------ 明白!
Letting them go, so you can grow
釋放它們,你才能成長(讓它們走,你才能走)
Yes? --- Yes!
明白嗎? ------ 明白!
All right, so that's your process
好的!所以這是你的過程
Anything wrong with that.
這有什麼不對嗎?
問:
No
沒有
巴夏:
Alright
好的
So are you having fun with that process
那你在這個過程中,開心不?
問:
Yes!
開心!
巴夏:
Anytime you feel fear, use the fear in a positive way,
任何時候,只要你感覺到恐懼,就可以積極地利用恐懼
Redefine it
重新定義它
So that it becomes a messenger knocking on your door
這樣,他將成為一個“敲門”的信差
To let you know that you have a definition that doesn't work for you that you're still holding on to.
提醒你,“嘿!有一個對你無用的定義,你還緊抓不放呢!”
So when you feel the fear
所以當你感到恐懼時
Say
說:
thank you fear, for bringing that to my attention.
“謝謝你,恐懼!謝謝你的提醒”
Let me find out what that is
“讓我找找看,那到底是什麼”
So that if it's not what I prefer,
“如果是我所不喜歡的”
I can let it go
“我就可以清理、釋放它”
And that's how you use fear in a positive way.
這就是你正面積極利用恐懼的方式
Make sense?
有道理嗎?
問:
Yes, it does.
是的,有道理!
Thank you
謝謝!
巴夏:
Is this helping you?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes, very much
是的,非常有幫助
巴夏:
Anything else.
還有其他問題嗎?
問:
No
沒了!
巴夏:
All right, thank you
好的,謝謝



畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡