問:
Do you know everything about me?
關於我的一切,你都知道嗎?
巴夏:
I know you ask a lot of questions.
我知道你問了很多問題
I only need to know what I need to know.
我只需要知道 我所需要知道的
I don't know everything about you, because I don't need to. It's your life.
我並不知道你的一切,因為我不需要知道。 (因為)那是你的人生!
問:
What's my three most limiting beliefs?
我最大的三個限制性信念,是什麼?
巴夏:
Repeat?
你再說一遍?
問:
What's my three most limiting beliefs?
我最大的、三個限制性信念,是什麼?
巴夏:
Number one is asking that question
第一個就是:你問了這個問題
Do you understand?
你能理解嗎?
What makes you assume you have them?
是什麼讓你認為:你有這些信念呢?
What makes you assume you have limiting beliefs?
是什麼讓你認為:你有限制性信念呢?
Is that another way of saying you're not really always acting on your passion?
這是不是在用另一種方式說:你並沒有一直 在你的激情上 付諸行動呢?
問:
I feel like I am, but sometimes I feel it “can I go more faster”?
我覺得我有,但有時候,我又感覺:我前進的速度能否更快一點?
巴夏:
Sometimes you feel?
有時候,你感覺什麼?
問:
Like can I go to more or faster
我能否更快一點?
巴夏:
The way to go faster is to stay in the moment. Because everything happens now
更快的方法,就是“活在當下”,因為,一切都發生在“現在”這一刻
The more you want to get somewhere, the slower you go. Because there is nowhere to get that's more important than Here and Now.
你越是想去到某個地方,那麼,你去那裡的速度就會越慢,因為沒有哪個地方,比“此時此地”更為重要的了
The most important thing in your life is whatever's happening in the now moment.
你生命中所發生的最重要的事情,就是“現在”這一刻 所發生任何事情
Nothing is more important
沒有什麼事情,比這事更重要了
That's how you go faster by not needing to
這就是你如何能“更快”的方法,就是你不需要“更快”
Because when you put it that way, it's kind of you know that insistence thing. Like “here's not important enough, I've got to be somewhere more important”
因為,當你這麼說的時候,說明你有所“執著”,像是你在說:“這裡的事,不重要,我得去某個地方 做更重要的事”
Nowhere is more important
沒有哪個地方,哪件事更重要的了
And that the paradox of how you go faster by not needing to
“更快”的方法,就在這個“悖論”中,也就是不需要“更快”
Because there is nowhere you rather be than Here and Now
因為,除了“此時此地”,你哪裡都不需要去
Which is where everything happens.
而這,也正是“一切事”所發生之地
Is this making some sense?
這麼說,你能明白嗎?
問:
Yes!
明白!
巴夏:
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes!
是的!