2018年1月20日

【巴夏】:你在鏡子裡看到什麼?

2018-01-20 翻譯:笑笑
問:
Hello again
再Hello!
巴夏:
And to you good day
你好,日安!
問:
Since the theme is Mirror Mirror
由於今天的主題是“鏡子 鏡子”
I was wondering like why we humans can see our feet and toes
這讓我想到:為什麼我們人類能看見自己的腳和腳趾頭
But when it comes to our face, we can only see a little part of our nose and the rest is in the mirror?
能看到鼻子的一小部分,而臉的其他部分,得通過鏡子才開看見呢?
巴夏:
Because you need to see yourself through other eyes
因為你需要“其他眼睛”才開看見你自己
You need to see yourself through other’s eyes
你需要“其他人的眼睛”才開看見你自己
Because everyone is a reflection for your if you know how to look
如果你知道怎麼看的話,那你會發現,其實每個人都是為你而存在的“反射影像”
So looking in the mirror reminds you that everyone else you look at is in some way shape or form, even if they don't look identical, a mirror reflection that gives you more understanding about yourself.
所以當你照鏡子時,就是在提醒你:你見到的每個人,雖然看起來不一樣,但他們都是某種形式的你的“鏡面反射”,讓你可以更清楚的了解你自己。
That's why
這就是為什麼!
問:
So when I look in the mirror, actually what I see is what I see in other people?
就是說,當我照鏡子時,我所看見的,其實就是我在其他人身上所看見的?
巴夏:
What I'm saying is, when you look at other people, you're seeing yourself in another form.
我說的是,當你看著其他人時,你看到的是另一種形態的你
問:
And when I look in the mirror, what do I see?
那當我照鏡子時,我看到的是什麼?
巴夏:
You are seeing an opportunity to decide whether you are in the state you prefer to be in or not.
你看見的是一個機會,讓你決定,你是否處在你所喜好的狀態
And, in actual fact.
而實際上
Now this is a bit esoteric for many of you
目前,對很多人來說,這話可能有點深奧
But I'll say it anyway.
但我還是說了吧
It doesn't always happen this way
實際發生的情況,並非都是這樣
But you actually are looking into a parallel reality
但你所看的,其實是一個平行實相
That is so identical
它跟你所在的實相如此相似
You think it's a reflection of you
以至於你認為:那是你的“反射影像”
Because they're doing exactly the same thing at the same time.
因為你們在同一時間,做著完全一樣的事情
That's actually what a mirror is
而這才是鏡子的真正本質
Not only does it actually reflect light back to you from your reality.
它不僅把你的實相中的光反射給你
It actually has another component where information and light is coming to you from a parallel reality that is almost identical to yours
它所擁有的另一個組件,能夠讓“來自另一個和你的實相幾乎一樣平行實相”的光和信息來到你的實相中
So that you can understand that this is going on
這樣,你就可以知道當下所發生的事
As your senses expand, you will begin to perceive this more and more
隨著你的感知能力不斷擴展,你所感知到的光和信息,會越來越多
And there's a way to use this
你還能夠使用它們
And start communicating with that parallel self in the mirror in many different ways that are very interesting.
並且,你還可以通過許多種不同、且非常有趣的方法,和鏡中平行實相的“你”進行溝通
We won't go into all of that yet
這些內容,我們先不說
But we will give you this first hint
先給你們這個提示,就是:
That that is actually, aside from a reflection another being in a parallel reality that looks almost identical to the way you think you look
你在鏡中所看到的,除了一部分是你的實相的反射影像,還包含另一個在平行實相的人。這個人的長相,和你所認為的“你的長相”,幾乎一模一樣。
And they are getting the same thing from you
並且,他也從你身上獲得同樣的東西
We will go into this and the techniques or permission slips that may help work this out for you at another time.
具體內容,以及那些可能幫助你們的方法或意識許可,我們以後再做分享
Just wanted to drop the hint
現在,先提示這麼多
問:
That's sound very interesting and exciting.
這聽起來非常有意思,非常令人興奮啊!
巴夏:
It is
確實如此!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡