2020年6月12日

巴夏:因與果,同時發生


2020-06-11 翻譯:笑笑

問:
I was exploring how cause and effect are the same.

我在研究“因”和“果”是如何運作的,以及,為什麼說它們時“同一回事”



巴夏:

In a sense, they are interrelated

某種意義上講,它們是相互關聯的



And in terms of the idea of​​ the illusion of time, it isn't always that the effect happens after the cause.

從時間的幻相上講,“果”並不總是發生在“因”的後面



They happen simultaneously.

它們同時發生



But they spread out in your physical reality, as if one happens first.

但擴展到你們的物質世界中,看起來就像是:先有因,後有果,一個先發生



問:

Well, with this particular experience I am having now, I was selected to ask you a question.

最近,我有一個很特殊的經歷,也就是:我有幸被選中,可以向你提問



And I didn't have one at the time, but I still thought it would really exciting to ask you and to interact with you.

然而,那時候,我並沒有什麼問題想問,但我仍然覺得,能和你交流互動,這將是一件非常令人興奮的事



And then like for and hour after I was selected, I still couldn't think of anything.

即使在我被選中約一個小時之後,我仍然想不出什麼問題



But then after that, it was like I was downloaded with so many question for you. And I even found some question that I have saved on my phone.

但後來,我就像下載一般,有了好多好多想問你的問題,我甚至在手機中,找到一些之前保存的問題



巴夏:

All right, we won't necessarily have the time to answer them all, but proceed with what you believe is most important.

好的!我們可能沒時間回答你所有的問題,但請繼續問你覺得最重要的問題



問:

Well, I was just wondering was that kind of an example of an effect leading to a cause in a way?

我在想,我的這個經歷,像不像是一個“由果導向因”的一個例子



巴夏:

You're referring to the idea of​​ being asked to ask questions but not having them, and then suddenly having them when you need them?

你是說,當你被要求提問的時候,你並沒問題,而在需要你問的時候,你又突然有了問題,是嗎?



問:

Yes! Like I shifted into that version of myself that have them.

是的!就像是我穿越到一個“有問題要問的版本的我”



巴夏:

Yes!

是的!



問:

Is that kind of making time more malleable and flexible, and things...

我是不是讓時間變得更加靈活、更可塑,事情也會變得……



巴夏:

Well, in a sense, yes.

某種意義上講,是的!



But it's more directly an example of what we talk about when we say, you will know what you need to know when you need to know it.

但更是一個直接的例子,說明我們之前談論過的:你會在你需要知道的時候,知道你需要知道的信息



Things happen in perfect timing and perfect synchronicity.

凡事,皆在完美時機,以完美的同步性的方式,發生的



It's not necessarily important that you know certain things before it's time to know them.

某些東西,在時機未到之時,你知道與否,並不重要



But if you stay in that proper state of receptivity and openness, you will know them.

但是,如果你保持在“敞開和接收”的適當狀態,那麼,你就會知道



And when you need to know them

你會在你需要知道它們的時候,知道它們



And not a second later than you need to know them.

不早一分,不晚一秒



They will come to you and exactly what you experienced in that way.

它們會在恰當的時機,進入你的生命體驗中



問:

OK! Thank you!

好的!謝謝你!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡