2020年5月29日

巴夏:給予他人,是最好的自我療愈

2020-05-28 翻譯:笑笑


問:
Hello, Bashar
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you good day
你好,日安!
問:
So I have an autoimmune disease.
我患有自體免疫性的疾病
巴夏:
How exciting!
多麼令人興奮啊!
問:
It is wonderful
確實很令人驚嘆!
And so I've experienced debilitating severe pain in my body for the last 16 years,
在過去的16年裡,我一直承受著巨大的疼痛,身體日漸衰弱
Which is getting worse.
並且情況變得越來越嚴重
巴夏:
All right
好的
問:
And I'm done with it
我受夠了
I want it to be healed
我希望自己能夠被痊癒
And I like your help, and helping figure out...
我希望你能幫助我,幫我弄清楚……
巴夏:
All right
好的
Well again, the first question usually, energetically speaking is
從能量角度上講,通常,第一個問題是:
What have you learned from having that experience that's you might otherwise not have learned
有什麼東西,是你在經歷這樣的事情中學到的,否則你就學不到的?
Start acknowledging what you've learned in a positive context
先用正面的語句,確認你所學到的東西
問:
And I've learned to appreciate ability in the body
我學會了欣賞(感激)身體的能力
And since I had it taken away from me
因為我的這種能力被“剝奪”了
And I learned to appreciate putting healthy things in my body through diet and lifestyle and to try to maintain that optimal wellness.
我學會通過健康的飲食和良好的生活方式,以維持最佳的身體狀況
And stuff like that.
等等諸如此類的東西
巴夏:
Anything else?
還有別的嗎?
問:
I've learned it's awful having it
我學到,患有這樣的疾病,感覺很痛苦
And it's difficult
也很艱難
And I prefer not to have it.
我更喜歡沒有這樣的病痛
巴夏:
Is that what you learned?
這些就是你所學到的嗎?
問:
I guess I have to dig deeper to really feel into the deeper lessons that I've learned by having it
我想,我必須更深入的挖掘,才能真正感受到我從中學到的更深層次的課程
巴夏:
Then that might be a good thing for you to start with.
那麼,這對你來說,可能是個好的開始
Because when you start acknowledging how creating this for yourself has served you in a positive way
因為,當你開始承認:你為自己創造的這種疾病,帶給了 你多少的積極正面的服務
Then you will be acknowledging that you learn the lesson
那麼,你就是確認 你已經從中學到了功課
And then the message doesn't have to be delivered in the same way
這樣的話,(來自高我的)信息,就不需要通過同樣的方式來傳遞
Do you understand?
你明白了嗎?
問:
Yes
明白
巴夏:
Because you're saying
因為你在說:
I'm willing to get this
“我願意去領悟
I'm willing to learn
我願意去學習
Without necessarily forcing myself into a situation where I have no other choice
而不需要強迫自己陷入‘別無選擇’的境地
Because I've arrived at a place where I am not giving myself any other choice
因為我已經到了‘不再給自己其他選擇’的境地
But to know these truths for myself as true.
我已經知道,這些為我自己(量身定做)的‘真理’才是真實的”
You follow?
你明白嗎?
問:
Yes.
明白!
巴夏:
Now I do have one other suggestion for you.
現在,我再給你另一個建議:
Anything that you have learned from having this experience
你在這樣的經歷中,學到的任何東西
Have you in any way shape or form been teaching others who have similar experiences how to gain positive lessons from having it
有沒可能以某種方式,教給那些有著類似經歷的人,教他們“如何從中學到積極正面的功課”呢?
問:
No, not exactly
不!不見得……
巴夏:
What do you mean ‘not exactly’?
你說“不見得”,是什麼意思?
問:
While I am in the helping profession
雖然我從事的是幫助他人的職業
But I don't think I've directly tried to help other people who have chronic pain
但我並不認為,我能夠直接幫助那些患有慢性(長期)疼痛的人
巴夏:
Why not?
為什麼不能呢?
Since you are an expert at it
畢竟,你是這方面的專家呀!
問:
Well, I haven't mastered it
嗯……我還沒征服它呢
And I haven't overcome it, so I feel
我也還沒克服牠呀……所以,我覺得……
巴夏:
Why do you think you need to overcome it in order to teach how to deal with it?
為什麼你認為,你必須先克服它,才能教其他人如何處理它呢?
In fact
事實上
what makes you think you won't be a better teacher by still having it
是什麼讓你認為,生病的你,就當不了好老師呢?
while you are also sharing what you've learned from it that might help someone else?
在生病的期間,將你從中學到的、可能會幫到他人的東西分享出去,為什麼就不行呢?
問:
I just don't feel that I deal with a very well.
我並不覺得,我在這方面處理得很好
I feel like I suffer from it.
我覺得,我身受其苦
There are suffering that comes from it
這種苦,又源源不絕
巴夏:
Stop!
暫停!
I'm not talking about the physical experience.
我說的,並不是肉身的體驗
We just had a conversation where you've admitted that you have learned some positive things that you otherwise might not of learned by having this experience.
在我們剛才的談論中,你也承認:若非這樣的經歷,你也學不到一些積極正面的東西
Yes?
是不是呢?
問:
Yes
是!
巴夏:
That's the conversation
這就可以是你和他人談論的內容
問:
I see.
我明白了!
巴夏:
And while you're having that conversation.
當你和他們談話的時候
Not that anyone else has to do it that way.
並不是說,他們也要像你那麼做
But while you're sharing the possibility, the option that they might be able to turn it around and ask themselves that very interesting introspective question of
而是跟他們說,他們也可以選擇回過頭來,問自己幾個非常有意思的自省問題
Well, if I had this experience
“如果我也經歷這樣的事”
What I have learned what I have learned?
“那現在,我學到了什麼‘已經學到的’東西呢?”
What I know what I know?
“我知道了什麼‘已經知道的’東西呢?”
What I be the person that I've become?
“我成為了什麼樣‘已經成為’的人呢?”
Maybe, maybe not.
“我也許是……也許不是……”
Maybe that's something I really need to look at
“也許,這些問題我需要好好看一看”
By opening up those questions in their mind
通過在他們的腦海中,開啟這些問題
By sharing this idea of​​ what you've learned with them
通過與他們分享你所學到的理念
You may find that you will no longer need to experience it that way
你可能會發現,你已經不再需要像以前那樣體驗病痛了
And you will overcome it as a process when you are sharing what you have learned from it
並且,你可能在分享“你在病痛中學到的課程”的過程中,你就已經克服了病痛
Not before you start sharing it
不是在你開始分享之前,克服病痛
But as part of the process of sharing it
而是在你分享過程中的某個階段,克服了病痛
Understand?
你能理解嗎?
問:
Yes, I think I do
是的,我想,我可以理解
So being of service through my experience would be very important for me
所以,以我的切身經歷,為他人提供服務,這對我來說,非常重要
巴夏:
Being of service to others is the best way to be of service to yourself
“服務他人”,是最好的“自我服務”的方式
Because you are contained within the collective.
因為你也包含在這個集體中
So when you're willing to support the collective by being your true self as best as you can
所以,當你願意通過盡你所能地“做真實的自己”來支持這個集體
You can't be left out.
那麼,你就不可能被排除在集體之外
Do you understand?
你明白了嗎?
問:
I see
我明白了!
巴夏:
You're including yourself in that, paradoxically, by not focusing on yourself
矛盾的是,當你沒有關注在自己身上時,你反而(能更好地)把自己融入到這個集體中
問:
I see
我明白了!
巴夏:
That's how it works
實相就是這麼運作的
Because then you're out of your way
因為你不再擋住自己的去路了
You've gotten out of your way
當你不再阻擋自己的去路
And you can let the reflection of what service and help you're giving come back to you
你就可以讓那些“你所給出去的服務”的“反射物”回到你身上
That's the origin of the old phrase ’to help someone, you'll get it back tenfold’
這就是那句老話“幫助他人,你將獲得十倍回報”的起源Whatever you put out into the universe will come back to you tenfold
Because you're multiplying the opportunities and options for them
因為你給他們增加了機會和選擇
Therefore, you also get the multiplication of the opportunity for yourself
因此,你也讓自己 獲得了更多的了機會(和選擇)
And it transforms things
而這,就改變了事件的發展
For them, and you
改變了他們,也改變了你自己
Yes?
是不是這樣呢?
問:
Yes, I see
是的,我明白了!
巴夏:
Giving
給予
Giving of yourself
把你自己給出去
and allowing others to receive what you have is the best way to heal yourself
並允許他人接收你所擁有的,是療愈你自己的最好的方法
As well as give them the option to heal themselves
也是提供選擇,讓他們能夠自我療癒的最好方法
Never hold back your gift
千萬不要藏匿你的禮物(天賦)
Never hold back your knowledge and learning
永遠都不要埋沒你的知識和學問
Those are the things people are waiting for.
人們都在等待著這些東西呢!
And when you hold them back because you think that what you have to share isn't worthwhile
這些你本可以分享出去的東西,如果因為你認為它們沒有價值,而將其藏匿起來
You are compounding dis-ease in the world
那麼,你就是加重這個世界的“不舒服”(疾病)
See what we're going?
結果是什麼樣子,你看見了吧?
問:
Yes.
是的!
巴夏:
So lighten your world up.
所以,照耀你的世界,讓你的世界變得更輕盈
Give them a better opportunity to change the experience for themselves
帶給他人一個更好的機會,讓他們能夠改變自身的病痛體驗
By changing the experience for yourself
而你所做的,就是為你了自己 改變你的病痛體驗
By using it in the best possible positive way that you can
盡你所能地、積極正面地利用你的病痛
So that you are no longer ill at ease with yourself
這樣,你和自己相處的時候,就不會“不自在”了
Does that help you
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes, it does. Thank you.

是的,有幫助!謝謝!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡