2019年8月10日

巴夏-如何找到你的負面信念?


巴夏-如何找到你的負面信念?
原創 2017-01-14 笑笑^_^學進 巴夏Bashar

問:
Hello, Bashar
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you good day
你好,日安!
問:
It's a beautifully good day today
真是美好的一天!
巴夏:
It is.
確實是!
問:
Wow! I get to ask questions, that's so exciting
哇!我可以問你問題,這真是太興奮了!
巴夏:
Yes
是的
You also get to answer them,
你還可以回答這些問題
Isn't that even more exciting
這是不是讓你更興奮呢?
問:
I know
我就知道! ! !
On the topic of Self Worth
關於“自我價值”這個主題
I was meditating on my self worth
我也在思索我的自我價值
I like to affirm that I'm a worthy person, but yet
我也肯定自己是個有價值的人,但是……
I'm sure there are issues and core beliefs that could be changed.
我確信,我仍然可以改變我的一些問題和核心信念
巴夏:
All right
好的
問:
That are affecting me and keeping me from attaining that thing
它們影響著我,阻礙我獲得那些……
巴夏:
That you believe are affecting you.
是你相信它們能夠影響你
問:
Yeah.
是啊!
巴夏:
Because that's a belief in itself
因為這本身就是一個信念
問:
OK, So how do I change my beliefs
那我該如何改變我的信念呢?
How do I change the subconscious beliefs.
如何改變我的潛意識的信念呢?
巴夏:
You have to find out what they are
你必須(先)找出它們是什麼
問:
OK
好的

巴夏:
And the way you go about doing that
做法是:
In any given situation
任何情況下
if you find yourself reacting emotionally in a way that you don't prefer
如果你發現自己在情緒上有的過激反應
Thinking things you don't prefer
想著你所不喜歡想的
Behaving in a way you don't prefer
或以自己所不喜歡的方式來行事
You trace it backwards.
那你就進行“逆向倒推”
What would I have to believe is true about myself relative to the situation that I would behave, think or feel the way I do.
對於這種情況,我到底認為自己是什麼樣的人,才會讓我有現在這種行為、想法和感受?
If you're willing to hear the answer
如果你願意聽到的話
The answer will come in some way shape or form.
那麼,答案就會以某種方式到來
And then you'll know what the belief is
然後,你就會知道這個信念是什麼了

One of the ways that works very strongly for many people on your planet
另一種對你們地球人強烈有效的方法
Is to ask the question in another way.
就是換一種方式問問題:
If I actually allowed myself
“如果我真的允許自己”
If I actually chose to be the person I really prefer to be
“如果我真的選擇成為我所喜好的人”
What are my most terrified might happen?
那麼,我最害怕發生的事,是什麼?”
That will usually reveal the fear-based belief, if you are honest with yourself
如果你對自己誠實的話,那通常來說,你的基於恐懼的信念就會顯露出來
Just by asking those questions
只需要問自己這兩個問題
That can be the beginning of the process of finding out what they are
你就可以開始了尋找負面信念的過程

Now once you consciously identify the belief
一旦你清楚地認定出這個信念
Which isn't that difficult at all
(而這根本就不難)
As soon as you identify anything that is out of alignment with your true self
一旦你認定出任何與你的真我不相匹配的信念
Unless there's another belief obscuring your ability to really clearly look at that negative belief
(除非你被另一個信念所遮蔽,使你難以清楚地看到這個負面信念)
Any negative belief that you reveal to your conscious mind
那麼,浮現在你意識頭腦中的任何一個負面信念
Will suddenly appear upon this revelation to be absolutely illogical and nonsensical.
會突然之間顯得“荒謬至極”,看似“無稽之談”
And as soon as it appears to make no sense
而一旦它變得“不著邊際”、“牛頭不對馬嘴”……
It's gone
那它就消失了
Not the beginning of the process of letting it go.
這不是你“開始”釋放這個負面信念的過程
The end of the process of letting it go
而是你已經“結束”了這個過程
Because you don't hold on the things that appear to make no sense
因為你不會緊抓著“沒有道理”的東西不放

問:
OK
好的
So what you are saying then, if I'm getting this correctly is that
所以,如果我理解的沒錯的話,那你說的就是
Identifying why I believe a certain thing
先認定出我為什麼會相信某些東西
巴夏:
Yes
是的
問:
And then coming to the realization that it's silly,
然後意識到:“這種想法很愚蠢”
It makes no sense
“根本就沒道理”
巴夏:
Yes
是的
And that means it's gone.
這也意味著你的這個信念消失了
Unless you have another belief that is reinforcing it that you haven't discovered yet
除非,你有另一個尚未發現的信念,在(背後)強化它

But the way you find that out
要看這個信念是否真的消失
Is to simply see if you're still doing the same behaviors
只需要看(你在面對同一種情況時)你的行為是否一樣
Are still feeling the same way
你的感受是否一樣
And it hasn't changed.
如果一樣,那說明它還沒改變
Once you find the core belief,
一旦你找到了核心信念
The true underlying belief
真正的底層的、根本性的信念
And identify it, and let it go
認定出來,並且釋放掉
All of the feelings, all the thoughts and all the behaviors will change
你所有的感受、所有的想法、所有的行動都會發生改變
Because they are all taking their cue from what you believe to be true.
因為它們都是找到“你相信什麼是真的”的線索
That's how it starts
這就是為什麼從它們入手

The belief is the blueprint of your physical experience.
信念,是你的物質世界體驗的“設計圖”
You can't have the house, the building material or live in it until you have the blueprint first.
你要先有設計圖,然後才能準備建築材料,再蓋房子,最後住進去
That's your foundation.
它是你的基礎
Everything is built on that.
其他一切都是建立在 在此之上

So any time your behavior seems to be out of alignment with what you prefer
所以,任何時候,你發現自己的行為不符合自己的喜好
Your thoughts, your feelings seem to be out of alignment
發現你的想法,你的感受似乎偏離“軌道”了
You can always trace them backwards to the belief that generated them
你都可以追溯到產生它們的信念
Because feelings can't exist in a vacuum.
因為感受無法存在於“真空”之中
They don't just come from nowhere
它們不可能“無中生有”
You can't actually experience an emotion unless you have a definition first.
除非你先有了某個“定義”,否則你就不可能真的有某種“情緒”
If you don't know the definition of something
如果你對某個事物“一無所知”(毫無定義)
You have absolutely no idea how to feel about it
那你對它根本就沒有感覺(沒法感受)
Do you understand?
你明白了嗎?
問:
I do
明白了

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡