Yes.
是的。
You said that the spirit is actually outside, and the spirit actually encompasses the body, so it's different…
你說靈魂其實是存在於軀體之外,而且靈魂實際上是涵蓋了整個軀體,所以這是不一樣的…
Well, what I'm saying is the body is a product of the spirit.
嗯……我說的是:軀體是一個靈魂所產生的東西。
The spirit doesn't exist by going “into” the body; the body is coming “out” of the spirit. Your body is your spirit in physical form.
靈魂並非透過「進入」軀體而存在;軀體是從靈魂「產生」出來的。你的軀體是你靈魂物質形式的呈現。
- So how does that work exactly?
-What do you mean?
- 那這一切究竟是怎麼運作的?
-什麼意思?
It works very well, Thank you.
這一切運作得非常很好。謝謝。
Because you mentioned that it's a projection.
因為你提到過物質實相只是個投射。
You are naturally non-physical. You are simply consciousness. You simply exist.
「非形體」是你們存在的天然狀態。你們只是「意識」,你們只是存在。
So everything that is a depiction or a representation or a reflection of your consciousness, is a projection happening within the consciousness, including physical reality.
所以,任何一種對你意識的描述、表示或反映的東西,都是發生在你意識中的一個(投射)反映,包括物質實相。
It's not actually “out there”, there is no “out there”. They're actually really isn't even in “here”.
發生在你意識中的反映並非真的「在那裡(在你意識之外)」,並沒有所謂的「在那裡」。它們(你意識的反射)實際上也不是真的「在這裡」。
Everything exists in this “dimensionless” point, in this timeless“now”.
一切都存在這個「無維度」的點,這個「無時間」的當下(從靈魂的視角,時間與空間只是幻覺,並不存在,一切都存在於「當下」)。
But I know your language can be confusing.
但我知道就你們的語言文字來說,這解說有時候很讓人混淆。
Within that, there are patterns of vibrational reflections that create different kinds of experiences within the consciousness,
在這「無維度無時間的當下」裡,你們的意識會創造出一些「不同體驗的振頻反射」的模式,
some of which seem to be projected outside of you, but that's all happening in your consciousness.
有些體驗會看似被投射在你身軀之外,但它們全都在「你的意識」內發生。
Is this making sense?
你聽懂這解說的意思(有道理)嗎?
Yes, yes.
是的,有的。
In the same way perhaps as an analogy we have often used:
同樣的道理(來幫助你理解),或許有個我們常用的比喻:
If you are standing in the middle, surrounded by a hall of mirrors that goes on and on and on and on with different angles,
如果你站在一間被不同角度不斷相互反射的鏡子包圍的「鏡子廳」的中間,
you see all of the different angles of your reflections, you know that you're not really over there in any of those reflections, you know that you are here in the middle.
你看見所有不同角度的「自己的反映」,你知道除了站在中間的這個你之外,其他的那些映像中沒有任何一個是「真實」的你。
But you also understand that the reflections can show you different things about yourself, different angles, give you different perspectives, different thoughts about yourself,
不過你也明白這些映像能夠向你呈現不同面向、不同角度的自己,給你對於自己不同的觀點和不同的思維。
but you're not moving from the middle. You are just looking at all the reflections.
但你在那中間的位置並沒有移動。你只是看著所有那些反射的映像。
It's similar to that idea going on within your consciousness. And physical reality in your body is just one of those reflections
就是類似這樣的概念在你們的意識中運作。而你們軀體的這物質實相只是那些反射映像中的一個。
Wow.
哇。
Does that make sense?
聽懂這(提問者剛問「怎麼運作」的)道理嗎?
Yes.
是的。
You are a multifaceted, multidimensional being of consciousness.
你(們都)是個多面向、多維度的意識生命體。
Great.
太棒了。
Yes.
好的。
- Cause I just did a Quantum healing from Dolores Cannon.
-Yes.
- 因為我剛接受過一次朵洛莉絲·侃南的量子療法。
-是的。
That's an interesting “permission slip”, yes.
那是個很有趣的「跨越自己信念(或意識狀態)的自我許可」,沒錯。
And when I… when you mentioned that, I saw that….
而當我…當你提到那映像比喻時,我看到……
There you go.
我就說吧。
-A lot scope of mirrors and sensing it a matter of me choosing which facet did I want to see myself in.
-There you go.
-我看到許許多多的鏡子並意識到那是個「我在選擇要由哪一個面向來看待自己」的情況。
-你看吧。
Exactly.
正是那樣。
Because they all exist at the same time, and you get to choose how you focus.
因為他們(不同面相的你)全都同時存在於當下,而你必需選擇你要如何聚焦(要聚焦在哪一個面向上)。
Now…
現在……
Yes, it is.
是的,沒錯。
Yeah, I…I…, I understand what you're saying.
是啊,我…我…我理解你所說的。
Sometimes, you know, going through this upgrading I would say…
有時候,你知道的,要經歷這種「提升」,我會說…
Yes.
是的。
I've been on this journey since 2013.
我從2013年就已踏入了這個(心靈成長提升的)旅程。
Oh, all right.
噢,好的。
Sometimes I feel like…, you know…, it is this an illusion? And…
有時候我會覺得……你知道的……這是個幻覺嗎?然後……
Yes, and it's real.
是的,而它是真實的。
Let's draw from another movie that exists in your reality.
讓我們拿另一部你們實相中的電影來舉例說明吧。
Are you familiar with what you call the Harry Potter series?
你對於一部叫做「哈利波特」系列的電影熟悉嗎?
Yes.
熟悉。
Have you seen them all?
你有全部都看過嗎?
Some of them.
我看了其中幾集。
Did you see the one that ended the series?
你有看個它一系列的故事結束的最後一部嗎?
No, I didn't see the last one.
沒有,最後一部我沒有看。
All right.
好的。
Well, I'm gonna give you a little spoiler if I may.
嗯……那我就給你其中的一小段劇情,如果可以的話。
Okay.
好的。
There is a moment when the hero, as you say, is having an out of body experience in the spirit plane in which his mentor, the wizard, already exists.
其中有個片段是,那個你們所謂的英雄(主角),正進入靈魂階段在經歷靈魂離開軀體(哈利波特死亡)的過程;而在那裡,他的導師——也就是巫師,已經在那裡。
You follow me so far?
你有跟上嗎?
Um-huh.
嗯。
And the hero asks the mentor: “Is this real? Or is it all just happening in my head?”
而哈利波特問他的導師:「這一切是真實的嗎?還是,這全都只是發生在我頭腦裡(的想像)?」
And the wizard says: “Well, of course it's happening in your head, Harry. But why should that mean it's not real?”
巫師回答:「嗯……當然這全都是發生在你頭腦裡,哈利。但是,為什麼這就代表它不是真實的呢?」
The illusion is real, reality is an illusion. it's one of the same
幻覺是真實的,實相是一種幻覺。都是相同東西的面向之一。
You don't have to make a difference between the two, that's what reality is --- an illusionary projection of your consciousness. But that's reality.
你用不著去區別這兩者,「實相」就是這樣——一個你的意識投射出的幻影。但這就是實相。
The only thing that is, as you would say, just to use your words--- the real reality, is simply that you exist.
唯一的重點是,如你們所說的,用你們的文字——真正唯一的「實相」就只是:你「存在」。
That's it. It's no more complicated than that.
就只是這樣。一點都不比這(唯一的實相)複雜。
Everything else is a projection, everything else is an illusion.
(除了你「存在」這事實)所有其他的東西都只是個(你意識的)投影,其他的東西都只是一種幻影(意識所投射的映像幻覺)。
Everything else is a reflection of the fact that you exist.
所有其他的東西都只是「你存在」這事實的一種反映(你的意識所投射的映像)。
And it just depends on what you focus on that allows you to have certain kinds of experiences,
而(在你的實相中)「會讓你擁有什麼樣的體驗」只是取決於「你(讓自己)專注在什麼」事物上,
so that you know your Self in as many ways as you can.That's what All That Is is.
這樣的運作你們才能夠盡你所能地去認識「你本是的自己」。這就是「一切萬有」(如何經由每個靈魂的不同體驗在認識「祂本是的自己」)。
在你的實相中「你會有什麼樣的體驗」
取決於「你讓自己專注在什麼」事物上。
這樣的運作
你們才能夠盡你所能地去認識「你本是的自己」。
It depends on what you focus on that allows you to have certain kinds of experiences,
so that you know your Self in as many ways as you can.
Bashar