轉載來源:https://www.facebook.com/groups/170489683622197/permalink/432414140763082/
2019-12-07 翻譯:笑笑
節選自:"未來之子"2019-9-15
問:
When we delete someone from our telephones, from our social media, we're utilizing AI to actually remove them from our reality.
當我們從通訊錄、微信、社交媒體中刪除某個人時,我們其實使用了人工智能技術,將對方從我們的實相中移除掉了
巴夏:
It could be that way, depends on going on. Yes, but it could be that way.
這要看情況,但是,是的,有可能是這樣子
問:
It's interesting.
這過程很有趣
It's an interesting tool, Because if you want to kind of allow that mirror to move on.
這種人工智能技術,也很有趣,因為如果你想讓這面“鏡子”離開,祂就離開了
It works for me.
(至少)對我適用的
巴夏:
All right! You can use it that way.
好的,你可以這麼使用它
問:
Nothing personal, you know, yes!
我並非針對某人,這你知道的!
巴夏:
Well, it is personal, but that's all right!
是針對某人呀,但這也沒事
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
It doesn't mean it's negatively personal.
這並不意味著“負面地”針對某人
When we say it's not necessarily negatively personal, what we mean is the idea that
當我說“不是負面地針對某人”,這句話的意思是:
Sometimes the most loving thing you can do is remove yourself from someone's life to show them the consequences of the choices that are making and how their choices may be vibrational incompatible with you
有時候,你能做的最有“愛”的事,就是讓自己從某個人的生命中出離,從而向對方展示:他做的選擇,所帶來的後果,以及他的選擇,與你的振頻,多麼地“格格不入”
So that you give them the option to decide whether or not they wish to change their choices and allow the relationship to continue, or not.
這樣的話,你就給了對方一個選項,讓他可以決定,是否願意改變自己的選擇,並讓關係繼續,或者:不改變,也不再相見
So it can actually be the most loving thing you can do.
所以,有時候,你的離去,可能是你所能做的最有愛的事
問:
Thank you for that!
謝謝你的解答!
巴夏:
Yes!
客氣了!