2019年12月7日

【巴夏】《不OK的也OK,那就OK了!》

轉載來源:http://russ999.pixnet.net/blog/post/313690995?fbclid=IwAR3YU8KjheUv7t84D8SuOKAH1Y9iR1SJdp5a47tYNj5nXx3c3PE0kSJk-KM
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/LcVM-u7cslngHgkL7oVYQQ

問:
Being in the now is very important, obviously. That's all there is.
很顯然,活在當下,非常重要,因為,一切都存在於當下

巴夏:
Yes
是的!

問:
And I've noticed that I'm having a harder time recollecting, recalling memories and...
我註意到,我在搜尋記憶、回想事情這方面,變得越來越困難

巴夏:
Congratulations!
祝賀你 !

問:
Even things that I'm inspired by, like...
即使是那些我受到啟發的東西,比如說 ……


巴夏:
That's all right.
沒關系的!

Remember we have no memory at all. We know what we need to know when we need to know it.
記得不,我們根本就沒有記憶。我們會在需要知道的時候,知道我們所需要知道的信息

Not a second before, but not a second later.
不早一分,不晚一秒

問:
But sometimes I feel I'm not able to express that in my speech, like I miss the word, I can't remember
但有時候,當我需要用言語表達的時候,我會忘詞,不記得要說什麽 ……

巴夏:

You'll get used to it. And you'll know what to say
你會慢慢習慣的,也會知道你需要說什麽

Right now, the difficulty you are having is just because you think you're supposed to be holding onto your memory in a certain way and it doesn't actually serve you to do so.
現在,你面臨的困難是:因為你認為:你應該以某種方式記住某些東西,而實際上,這麽做,對你並無助益

So you're just kind of dragging your heels.
所以,你有點 “ 自拖後腿 ”

That's why you're having the experience.
這就是為什麽你會有這樣的經歷

But you get used to it.
但你會習慣的!


問:


OK!
好!


巴夏:
You will!
你會的!

Just be OK with yourself!
你只需要對自己,感覺 OK !


Be OK with what's happening!
對所發生的事,感覺 OK !

Be OK with what is.
對現狀,感覺 OK !

As soon as you are OK with what is happening, what is happening will change
一旦你對發生的事感覺 OK ,那麽,發生的事,也會發生改變

The only reason what is happening keeps happening is because you won't let it change by not being OK with what it is.
同樣的事情,之所以會重覆不斷地發生,只有一個原因,就是因為:你對這事感覺不 OK ,而導致事件無法改變


問:
Damn! I feel like that's my lesson.
該死!我感覺,這是我的功課!

巴夏:
It is!
的確是!

問:
Yeah! That makes a lot of sense.
是的!太有道理了!

Too smart.
你丫太睿智了!

OK! Thank you so much!
OK !非常感謝!

巴夏:
You are so welcome!
不用客氣!

問:
Chat later.
我們,回聊!

巴夏:
It's OK to be OK with what is
對現狀感覺 OK ,是 OK 的

Even if what is happening is what you don't prefer, you have to know it must be happening for a reason that you do prefer.
即使當前發生的事,不是你所喜好的,你也需要知道:它的發生,肯定是源於某種你喜好的理由

And by staying in the state where you know that what you don't prefer is happening for a reason you do prefer will allow you to extract from what you don't prefer what you do prefer
當發生了你不喜好的事情時,如果你知道它的發生是出於某種你喜好的理由,並保持在這樣 “ 知曉 ” 的狀態裏,那麽,這將讓你從不喜好的事件中, “ 提取 ” 出你喜好的東西

Because it must be there for a reason.
因為它的發生,肯定有某個原因

It only for no other reason, then to allow you more clarity about the difference between what you don't and do prefer.
如果你實在找不出是什麽原因,那麽,讓你更清楚地知道 “ 非你喜好 ” 與 “ 喜好 ” 的差異

That's reason enough for something you don't prefer to show up
單單這一個理由,就足夠了

And that a positive reason,
而這,就是一個積極正面的理由

Use it that way and it will go on its way
如此這般地使用非你喜好的事件,那麽,它就自行它路了

Because you use up that the reason it there
因為它出現的理由,已經被你用光了

By refusing to believe it belongs in your life, you make it stick around longer than it needs to.
而如果,你拒絕相信它屬於你人生的一部分,那麽,這只會讓它對你 “ 黏連不決,長常相伴 ”

Because you're not getting the message, you're not getting the reason, you're not using it in the way you could be,
因為你沒收到它帶給你的信息;你沒明白事情發生的緣由;你的 “ 打開方式不對 ”

And it'll stick around until you do
於是,它就和你形影不離、如膠似漆,直到你正確地使用它

Because you're the one that invited it
因為,邀請它來的人,是你!

Because it's what you need.
因為,它正是你所需要的!

Remember, what you need is far more important than what you think you want
請記住:你所 “ 需要的 ” ,遠比你認為你 “ 想要的 ” ,重要的多得多

Because if you are going to want, at least want what you need
如果你真 “ 想要 ” ,那麽,至少請 “ 想要 ” 你所 “ 需要 ” 的

Because what you need is what will get you where you prefer to be
因為你所需要的,將會引領你,去到你所喜好的地方

Where is what you want sometimes will allow you to be moving in circles
而你所想要的,有時候會讓你 “ 徘徊不定 ” ,讓你的道路 “ 迂回曲折 ”

Because sometimes, the way that you hold on a certain belief systems, you can always tell it what you want is actually aligned with what you really need.
因為,有時候,由於某些你們緊抓不放的信念系統,讓你們無法分辨:你們所 “ 想要的 ” 與你們所 “ 需要的 ” 是否真的相一致。

Sometimes the ego goes negative, and thinks that “what it wants is what it needs” and that's not often the case.
有時候,當小我變得消極負面時,它會認為 “ 它所想要的,就是它所需要的 ” ,通常情況下,事實並非如此

But what you need will be given to you through synchronicity and what you need will allow you to experience a life of joy and ease.
但是,你所需要的,將會通過同步性,給予到你,並且,你所需要的,將會讓你的人生過得喜樂自在

So go for what you need.
所以,去尋求你所需要的吧!
You will get everything that is relevant for you to get
任何與你的人生相關的人事物,你都將擁有
Nothing will be left out.
一個都不會落下
That's how it works.
祂(激情)就是這麽運作的
That's the definition of passion
這就是 “ 激情 ” 的定義
It self-contained and self-perpetuating,
祂,本自具足,本不生滅
It leaves nothing out
祂,具足一切,能生一切
It's a complete kit.
祂是一個完整的 “ 工具箱 ”
It is absolutely intelligent.
祂是絕對的智慧
It is intelligence itself.
祂就是智慧本身!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡