2020-10-26 翻譯:笑笑^_^學進
Can everyone hear me OK?
大家聽得清我說的話嗎?
OK!
好!
I know you won't have any problem hearing Bashar.
我知道 你們聽清巴夏 是絕對沒問題!
He's a lot louder than I am.
他的聲音比我大多了
Thank you again for being here tonight.
再次感謝大家參與今晚的交流
We really appreciate you coming out to play and have some fun
我們能在這裡一起開開心心地玩,真是太棒了!
For the people that are new
有些人是第一次來的
Let me bring everyone up to speed real briefly
所以我再做個簡單的背景描述
With a little bit of background on what this is and how it happened
讓你們明白什麼是通靈,以及我是如何開始通靈的
About 37 years ago
大約在37年前
Here in LA
就在洛杉磯
I had two very close, broad daylight UFO sightings
我經歷過兩次近距離的UFO目擊事件,都在白天
First time about 150 feet away.
第一次距離約是150英尺(45.7米)
The second time, only about 70 feet away,
第二次距離約是70英尺(21.3米)
Both times with witnesses
兩次都有其他目擊者
Thank god,
謝天謝地!
And each time was a black equilateral triangular ship about 20,30 feet on the side
兩次都是黑色的三角形飛船,邊長在20到30英尺之間(6到9米)
And after having seen that
在見了這兩次UFO之後
Now that I knew such things existed.
我明白,外星人是存在的
I wanted to find out more about that.
我也想了解更多關於他們的信息
So I started researching about UFOs.
於是我就開始調查研究UFO
My research over the years led me
經過多年的學習研究後
To become somewhat more familiar with other aspects of metaphysical studies
我對形而上學 還算比較熟悉
Because especially back then this is like in the early 70s
畢竟那時是二十世紀70年代初
There weren't many books on the subject,
這方面的書沒多少本
And they used to also to be on the same shelf in the bookstore in the back
而且都放在書店最後面的一個書架上
So if you started with one you just like went down the line
所以,你開始讀一本書,很自然也就開始讀這書架上的其他書
And eventually I started reading some books on channeling,
最後,我讀到一些關於通靈的書
Particularly the Seth books that existed back then
尤其是那時賽斯通靈的一系列書
10 years after the sighting
在目擊事件後的第10年
I was actually introduced to a channel
我被邀請去參加一個通靈會
And went to those seminars for a while
後來我又參加了幾次他們的課程
to further my research and understand what that process was about.
來進一步我的研究和更深入理解通靈的過程
And eventually the entity coming through that channel
後來,通靈出來的存有(像巴夏)
Actually offered to teach channeling for whoever was interested in.
開始教有興趣的人“如何通靈”
I went into that class,
我便上了這個課
Not because I wanted to be a channel consciously.
倒不是我有意識地想成為這樣的 通靈人
I just wanted to further my research
我只是想繼續我的研究
And I want to understand how something like channeling could be taught
想弄明白,通靈這一類的東東,怎麼也能夠“教”的
When I was in that class,
在這課堂上
Which is basically a series of different kinds of meditations
基本上也就是各種各樣的冥想
To put you in touch with whatever you wanted to get in touch with.
幫助你連接到任何你想連接的存在體
I was in a meditative state,
那時,我進入冥想狀態
And in the middle of that meditative state,
在冥想過程中
Coupled with some other things that it happened in the class
以及課堂過程中發生的其他一些事
I received what I can only describe as kind of automatic download
我唯一能用語言描述得了的,就是我接收到一些自動下載信息
A telepathic contact.
一種 心靈感應式的 接觸
And in one split-second
在一剎那間
It was like a memory came back
就像是記憶復甦
of having agreed to do this channeling in this life With Bashar
我突然明白 我這一生就是要當巴夏的通靈人
In that same second
在同一瞬間
I understood that the UFO had been shown to me on purpose
我也明白 UFO是特地展示給我看的
To get me to start learning what I needed to learn
從而引導我去 學習我需要學習的東西
So that by the time it came time to start the channeling
等到時機成熟時
I would be prepared
我就做好通靈的準備
And the question that was there in the telepathic contact was
在那次心靈感應中,巴夏問我:
Now that you remember you made this agreement
“現在你回憶起了這個協議”
And now that you know it's time to begin.
“你也明白 是時候開始了”
Is this something you would still like to do.
“這仍然是你想做的事情嗎?”
It was offered as a choice.
他給我提供了個選擇
I thought about it for a while,
我想了一會兒
Because I wanted to make sure what was going on in my head
因為我想確定 我腦袋裡到底發生了什麼事
Wasn't some hallucinatory byproduct of the meditation.
不會是 冥想產生的幻覺吧?
I didn't really know what to expect,
我也不知道自己想要結果
But by that time I had heard enough information from the entity through the other channels to know
但等我聽了那個通靈人足夠多的信息後,我明白
That the real point of channeling is not even so much where it's coming from, whether that's real.
通靈的重點,不在於“靈”從何來?祂是不是真實的?
I can't prove that Bashar exists anyway,
無論如何,我都無法證明巴夏真實存在
The point of this is
關鍵在於
The information does seem to have the ability to help people
通靈的信息是否能夠幫助到人們
Make the kind of changes in their lives that they wish to make.
幫助他們在生活中,獲得他們想要的改變
And that's why we continue to do the channeling,
這也是為什麼 這些年來 我們一直通靈
Which I've now been doing for the past 27 years.
到目前為止,我已經通靈27年了(2010年說的)
The word Bashar came at that moment of telepathic contact.
“巴夏”這個詞,是經過心靈感應傳遞給我的
And I simply assumed it was his name,
那時我猜想,這可能是他的名字
But in their society, they telepathic
但在他們星球,他們都是心靈感應
They don't have names, they don't need them.
他們沒有名字,也不需要名字
He knew we needed to call him something
他也知道,我們需要有個名稱,方便稱呼他
And so the word was there.
於是這就成了他的名字
It is actually an Arabic word
Bashar其實是阿拉伯語
I am partly Arabic
我有部分的阿拉伯血統
But I don't speak the language.
但我不說阿拉伯語
And so I really had no idea what it was
所以我也不知道這詞什麼意思
Until a couple of years after I actually had started channeling publicly
直到幾年後,在我的一次公開通靈會上
Someone came up to me and said the word Bashar was Arabic
有人上前跟我說,Bashar是阿拉伯語
And did I know what it meant
他問我,知不知道這詞的意思
And I said “No!I have no idea”
我說,我一無所知
He said the word means messenger or bringer of good news.
他說意思是“信使”或者說“帶來好消息的人”
So even though it is not literally his name.
所以即使這詞不是他的名字
It is a description of what it is he's doing
卻描述了他所做的事
And that you can use it as his name in that sense to call him that.
你也可以把這詞當成他的名字,來稱呼他
Basically channeling as I understand it as I've learned to understand it
根據我所學和所理解的,從根本上來講
Is something that we all naturally have the ability to do,
通靈,是我們每個人天生都具有的能力
And that we all in fact do from time to time.
實際上,我們每時每刻都在通靈
It's a natural state that we get into and we’re doing something we love to do
當我們做著喜愛的事情,我們自然就進入通靈狀態
When we stopped really kind of thinking about it and get out of our way.
當我們停止思考,把“思路”佔的“路”給讓出來
When a singer sort of falls into the song
當一個歌手陶醉在歌曲中
When an actor becomes the character
當一個演員融入到所扮演的角色中
That the channeling state.
這些都是通靈狀態
So we all have the ability to do this
這也是我們每個人都具有的能力
And it just depends on what you want to do that when you get into that state.
只取決於我們進入狀態後 想做什麼
This is what I do, along with other things
我就是這麼通靈的,我也是這麼做其他事的
Bashar does present himself as an extraterrestrial consciousness.
巴夏的確把自己說成是外星人
So certainly you can talk to him that way
你也可以就把他當成外星人來聊天
He can tell you anything you want about his own civilization.
他可以告訴你 任何你想知道的 關於他們星球文明的情況
Again, nothing we can prove at this point
再說一下,目前我們還無法證明 巴夏是不是外星人
The information itself is really the proof
他帶來的信息是唯一的證據
in terms of whether it works for you are not.
而這也取決於,他的信息是否對你有效(對你是否有幫助)
But if this in fact is truly an extraterrestrial telepathic contact.
但如果這真的是 一個外星人的心靈感應式接觸
And basically what's happening here is a precursor to physical contact
那這裡所發生的事,就是將來他們現身接觸的前兆
As I understand it as Bashar's explained it,
我是這麼理解的,巴夏也是這麼解釋的
This is kind of what they do
他們現在所做的
To sort of help get us used to them,
就是幫助我們漸漸熟悉他們(外星人)
And create a new vibration
從而創造一個新的振頻
in which we can interact with each other more easily.
這樣我們之間就可以更容易地交流與互動
So by all means you can speak to him the way he presents himself
所以,你就把他當成外星人來看待
And asked him whatever you want.
問他任何你想問的問題
The bottom line really is that
底線就是
He is very direct
他說話很直接
So if there's something that's important to you to ask him
如果是重要的事情你想問他
By all means, don't be shy about it.
千萬別害羞
Even if it's a personal question.
即使是個人問題
He usually has a knack for extracting from that question something that will help the entire gathering.
他通常都辦法從中提取出一些東西,對在場所有人都有助益
So don't hold back just because of that.
所以別因為害羞而有所保留
If you are comfortable sharing it in front of the group
如果你覺得自在,可以在大家面前分享個人問題
Then Bashar will be happy to engage you with that question,
那巴夏會很樂意跟你一起探討
Whatever it is, on any subject
不論什麼話題,不論什麼問題
Again bottom line, the more fun you have with him the more fun he’ll have with you
總之,你跟他玩得越開心,他也會跟你玩得越開心
And once again I thank you very much for being here tonight
最後,再一次感謝大家參與今晚的通靈會
And now I'm going to go into the altered state.
現在我開始通巴夏了
It will just take me a minute
這只要花一分鐘的時間(一會兒)
When I'm in the altered state.
當我通靈時
What I experience is like a daydream.
就像是做了個白日夢
I notice there's something going on
我能覺察到這裡發生的一些事
But the analogy I make is that
用一個比喻來說
I move over to the passenger seat
就像是我移到副駕駛位置上(乘客座椅)
And Bashar takes over driving
巴夏來開車
So I'm not paying attention to the road anymore.
我也不再關心路況
I don't really hear the words.
也聽不到你們的對話
I'm having my own experience,
我仍有我自己的體驗
Looking out the window and other things,
看看窗外,看看其他東東
But it's very pleasurable for me,
但對我來說 是非常愉快的
Even though when I come out of it at the end,
即使通靈結束後
it sort of fades like a dream,
就像夢一樣,漸漸消逝
But I get infused with whatever information I need to understand in a conceptual level in a telepathic way.
但我還是以心靈感應的方式,獲得我在概念上理解所需要的信息
So I'm having a good time
所以我玩得很爽的!
And I hope you also have a good time,
我也希望你們玩得開心!
So I'll see you later
我們,回頭見
Bye
拜拜!
巴夏:
All right, I’ll say good day to you, this day of your time. How are you all!
大家好!