2020年6月5日

巴夏:當你決定改變的時候,你才會真正改變!

2020-06-02 翻譯:笑笑


問:
Hello, Bashar!
你好,巴夏!
巴夏:
And to you, good day!
你好,日安!
問:
Good day to you!
祝你有美好的一天!
巴夏:
Thank you!
謝謝!
問:
I guess my question concerns fear of speaking?
我的問題是,我害怕說話
巴夏:
Fear of?
害怕什麼?
問:
Speaking
說話
巴夏:
Fear of?
害怕……?
問:
What I'm doing right now!
我現在所做的!
巴夏:
Yes, thank you!
很好,謝謝!
Just wanted to point out the paradox
我就是要指出其中的“矛盾”之處
Since you seem to be doing so well speaking right now.
畢竟,你現在話說得可溜了!
問:
Thank you!
謝謝!
巴夏:
Are you afraid?
你還害怕嗎?
問:
Not to much
沒那麼怕了!
巴夏:
Well then, do you really have a fear of speaking?
那麼,你真的害怕說話嗎?
問:
I do in certain situations
在某些情況下,我會害怕
巴夏:
In certain situations? Such as
某些情況下……比如說……
問:
Very exciting situations or situations that involves high emotions
非常興奮的情況下,或者,情緒很激烈的時候
巴夏:
High emotions?
很激烈的情緒
And what are you afraid will happen in those situations if you speak?
在這些情況下,如果你說話的話,你害怕會發生什麼事情呢?
問:
I'm not sure
我也不確定……
巴夏:
Are you afraid you will fumble over your words?
你害怕自己“笨嘴拙舌”?
Are you afraid you will be laughed at?
害怕自己被嘲笑嗎?
Ridiculed?
被愚弄?
Not taken seriously?
被冷落?
Thought to be less than intelligent?
被認為“愚昧無知”?
What are you afraid of?
你害怕什麼呢?
問:
I think I'm afraid of I'll get hurt
我想,我害怕自己會受到傷害
巴夏:
Hurt? By what?
傷害?被什麼傷害呢?
問:
Maybe I'll get rejected or made funny?
也許,我會被拒絕,或被嘲笑
巴夏:
Rejected by whom?
被誰拒絕呢?
問:
The people I talk to
和我說話的人
巴夏:
You can't be rejected by people that you're talking to
你是不可能被“和你說話的人”拒絕的
You can only reject yourself
你只能被“你”自己拒絕
問:
That's a good point
這話說得好!
巴夏:
I know, that's why I made it!
我知道,所以我才說!
So the question really is is why are you rejecting yourself?
所以,真正的問題是“你為什麼要拒絕自己?”
Do you not find yourself valid?
你不覺得,自己有用嗎?
Do you not find yourself worthy?
你不覺得,自己有價值嗎?
Do you think of yourself as less than?
難道 你覺得自己“低人一等”嗎?
Are you attempting to measure yourself against other people and find yourself coming up short?
你是否根據他人來“測量”自己,然後發現自己“短腿”了呢?
問:
Sometimes, yes
是的,有時候是這樣
巴夏:
But why do you do that when you have no business doing that?
但你為什麼這麼做呢?你沒理由這麼做呀? !
In fact, you have no ability to do that
實際上,你也沒能力這麼做
You are unique.
你是獨一無二的
They are unique.
他們是獨一無二的
There's no way you can compare yourself really to anyone else.
你和任何人之間,都是無法比較的
So why are you doing something that's not really possible to do?
所以,你為什麼要做那種“根本就不可能的事情”呢?
問:
Maybe I should stop
也許,我該停止這麼做了
巴夏:
Well, maybe you ought to if you prefer to, yes.
是的,如果你喜歡的話,你是該停止這麼做
But the question is “why do you do it”?
但問題是“你為什麼這麼做?”
Why are you rejecting yourself?
你為什麼要拒絕你自己?
Why are you invalidating yourself?
為什麼貶低你自己呢?
問:
It feels like a vibration that I can shift into or out of
我感覺,那是一種我可以來回切換的“振動”
巴夏:
Yes, I understand it's a vibration
是的,我知道那是一種振動
But the question is why are you choosing it, if you don't prefer it?
但問題是,如果你不喜歡它,那你為什麼還選擇它呢?
問:
I think I have felt that way
我有過這種感覺
巴夏:
I understand you felt that way, but feeling that way is not the reason
我知道你有過那種感覺,但感覺並非真正的原因
Feelings are only the result of something you already believe or defined to be true.
感覺,只不過是某些你已然相信的信念,或者你認定為真實的的定義,所產生的結果
You can't have the feeling about it if you don't already actually believes something about yourself to be true
你相信了關於你的某些面向是真實的,你才會對事件產生這種感覺
that is generating that feeling.
若非如此,你根本就沒有感覺
So you can't use feeling as the excuse to keep having the feeling
所以,你不能用感覺作為藉口,讓自己可以持續不斷地感受這種感覺
問:
True!
你說的對!
巴夏:
Do you understand?
你明白了嗎?
So the idea is to find out what the feeling is telling you
所以,你需要做的,就是弄清楚你的感覺在告訴你什麼東西
The feeling is there to tell you you have a belief that's out of alignment with who you prefer to be
而你的感覺,就是要告訴你 你的一個信念與“你所喜好的你”不一致
And help you get in touch and identify what that definition is
於是,你就可以順藤摸瓜,認定出這個定義(信念)是什麼
So that you can change it, let it go if you don't prefer.
如果你不喜歡的話,你就可以改變它,釋放它
So you have to use the feeling in the way they are designed to be used instead of just wallowing in it
所以,你需要依據感受的設計方式,來使用你的感受,而不只是沉浸在其中,不能自拔
Does that make sense?
你能理解嗎?
問:
Yes
是的!
巴夏:
So if you have fear, then the question is
所以,如果你感到恐懼,那你該問自己問題是:
What would I have to believe is true about myself in this situation in order to feel the way I do
“我到底相信了什麼是真實/對的,才會讓我在這種情況下產生這樣的感覺”
And or conversely
或者,也反過來自問:
If I did choose to move forward and be the self I prefer to be,
“如果我選擇堅定向前,做自己喜歡的自己
what am I terrified will happen
那麼,我害怕發生的事情,是什麼? ”
And one way or another, you will identify what the definition is
這兩種方法,都能幫你認定出你的信念(定義)
Generally in these circumstances, it has to do with what we've already talked about issues of self-doubt, self invalidation
通常來說,會發生這種情況,都跟我們之前談論過的自我懷疑、自我貶低有關
Not being worthy,
認為自己 沒有價值
not being good enough
認為自己 不夠好
So on and so forth
諸如此類……
You understand?
你明白了嗎?
問:
Yes
明白!
巴夏:
So you bought into these ideas somewhere in your life
在你生命中的某處,你接收了這些觀點
Either from your parents, your friends, your school, your society
比如說,從你的父母、朋友、學校,或社會……
Doesn't really matter where they came from.
它們從何而來,並不重要
You bought into them as true
重要的是,你認定它們真實不虛
That I don't measure up
“我不夠格”
I'm not worthy
“我不配”
Which is absolute nonsense
這些根本就是謬論
Because if you're really weren't worthy
因為,如果你真的不配、沒用、不夠格
Believe me, you wouldn't exist
那麼,相信我,你就不會存在
Because creation doesn't make mistakes.
因為,創造(主)不會犯錯
So if you exist
所以,如果你存在
Then creation knows you need to exist
那麼,創造(主)知道祂需要你的存在
or it wouldn't be All That It Is without you.
否則,少了你,創造(主)就不是“一切所是”了
You're that valuable
你就是這麼的珍貴
So stop arguing with creation about your worth.
所以,停止與 創造(主)爭論你的價值吧!
That's what you're doing
但是,你就是這麼做的
You're arguing with creation
你在與創造(主)爭論
問:
True
你說的對!
巴夏:
I know, that's why I said it
我知道,所以我才這麼說!
So are you ready to stop arguing with creation?
那麼,你準備好 終止與創造(主)的爭論嗎?
Are you ready to believe that you're worthy by the very fact and the proof of your existence?
你存在的事實,能否向你證明你存在的價值,並且,你準備好相信你是有用、有價值的嗎?
Or are there still some other beliefs in there that are preventing you from really being who you prefer to be?
還是說,你身上仍然有一些信念,阻止你成為你真正想“成為”的自己?
And you do, by the way, notice that you've been speaking in front of a crowd during this entire conversation
順便說一下,你有沒注意到,在整場對話中,你都是在一群人面前說話的呢?
問:
I have noticed that, thank you for reminding me
我注意到了,謝謝你的提醒!
巴夏:
Alright
很好!
問:
I think what you've just said give me something to work on
你剛才那一番話,讓我明白了一些我要做的“功”課
巴夏:
That you can allow it to sink in?
讓你領悟到了嗎?
Alright, if want to work on it, go ahead and work on it
好的,如果你想做些功(課),那你可以隨心所欲地做功課
And when you are done working on it,
當你做完這些功課後
Perhaps you will decide to actually shift
也許你會決定 做出真正的轉變了
問:
OK
好!
巴夏:
Yes?
明白了吧?
It's all right if you want to work on it. That's fine
如果你想對此做些功課,這是可以的,也是很好的
I'm not taking away your process.
我不會剝奪你這一過程
By all means if that's the process you believe will work for you
如果你相信這樣做比較適合你,那請務必經歷這個過程
Then please don't invalidate it.
請不要認為這樣做沒用
It's absolutely valid
這絕對是 行之有效的
All I'm simply pointing out is that
我想指出的是
All of the working on it doesn't actually shift you.
你做的所有的“功”,都不能真正地“轉變”你
You shift when you decide to shift
只有在你決定轉變的時候,你才會真正地轉變
And it's instantaneous
並且,瞬間轉變
And the working on it is just giving you time to get used to the idea that you deserve to do it,
你做功的過程,只不過是給自己一段時間,讓自己漸漸習慣於“你是值得的”這一觀點
But when you finally decide you deserve to do it, you'll just shift
但是,當你終於決定“你值得”的時候,你就轉變了
問:
So I could shift just now just like that?
那麼,我可以像剛才那樣轉變嗎?
巴夏:
You could shift instantly if you wanted to, if you believed that it was real for you
如果你真心想的話,如果你相信這對你是真實、正確的話,那你就可以瞬間轉變
But if you don't believe it right now, that's okay too.
但如果你現在還不相信,那也無妨
You can enjoy working on it,
你可以好好享受你做功的過程
if that's what you want to do
如果,這是你想做的
If that will give you some perspective
如果,這樣能帶給你一些視角
If that will give you some stability
如果,這能讓你感覺安穩
If that will give you a safe place to decide that you're worthy
如果,這能給予你一個安全的地方,讓你決定“你是有價值的”
Then by all means work on it.
那麼,盡情地做功吧!
I'm just telling you it's not always necessary to do so.
我只是告訴你,這樣做,並不總是有必要
But that's up to you to decide
但這由你自己來決定
問:
I like the idea of​​ being worthy
我喜歡“我是有價值的”/“我有用”這種觀點
巴夏:
Oh, yes!
是的!
問:
It is more exciting than not being worthy
這比“沒價值/沒用”興奮得多了
巴夏:
It is more exciting
它確實更令人興奮
And that's what tells you that that's what's true for you.
興奮這種感覺,也在告訴你,什麼對你才是 真實 的
Otherwise it wouldn't be exciting
否則,你就不會感到興奮了
問:
Absolutely!
絕對是這樣子的!
巴夏:
Make sense?
有道理嗎?
問:
Totally!
槓槓的!
巴夏:
Does this help you?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Very much!
非常有幫助!
巴夏:
Well, thank you for speaking with us
那麼,謝謝你與我們“說話”!
問:
Thank you!

謝謝!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡