2020年6月5日

巴夏:信念,是你人生經歷的設計圖

2020-06-04 翻譯:笑笑

問:
Hello, Bashar

你好,巴夏!



巴夏:

And to you good day

你好,日安!



問:

Wow! I get to ask questions, that's so exciting

哇!我可以問你問題,這真是太興奮了!



巴夏:

Yes! You also get to answer them, isn't that even more exciting

是的!你還可以回答這些問題,這是不是讓你更興奮呢?



問:

I know

我就知道! ! !



On the topic of Self Worth, I was meditating on my self worth, I like to affirm that I'm a worthy person, but yet

關於“自我價值”這個主題,我也在思索我的自我價值,我也肯定自己是個有價值的人,但是……



I'm sure there are issues and core beliefs that could be changed that are affecting me and keeping me from attaining that thing

我確信,我還有一些問題和核心信念需要改變,它們影響著我,阻礙我獲得那些……



巴夏:

That you believe are affecting you.

是你相信它們能夠影響你



Because that's a belief in itself

因為,這本身就是一個信念



問:

Yeah.

是的!




OK, So how do I change my beliefs? How do I change the subconscious beliefs.

那麼,我該如何改變我的信念呢?如何改變我的潛意識的信念呢?



巴夏:

You have to find out what they are

你必須(先)找出它們是什麼



And the way you go about doing that

做法就是:



In any given situation, if you find yourself reacting emotionally in a way that you don't prefer, thinking things you don't prefer, behaving in a way you don't prefer

在任何情況下,如果你發現自己在情緒上有的過激反應,想著你所不喜歡想的,或以自己所不喜歡的方式來行事



You trace it backwards.

那你就進行“逆向倒推”



What would I have to believe is true about myself relative to the situation that I would behave, think or feel the way I do.

問自己:“對於這種情況,我到底認為自己是什麼樣的人,才會讓我有現在這種行為、想法和感受?”



If you're willing to hear the answer, the answer will come in some way shape or form.

如果你願意聽到的話,那麼,答案就會以某種方式到來



And then you'll know what the belief is

然後,你就會知道這個信念是什麼了



One of the ways that works very strongly for many people on your planet is to ask the question in another way.

另一種對你們地球人強烈有效的方法,就是換一種方式問問題:



If I actually allowed myself, if I actually chose to be the person I really prefer to be, what are my most terrified might happen?

“如果我真的允許自己,如果我真的選擇成為我所喜好的人,那麼,我最害怕發生的事,是什麼?”



That will usually reveal the fear-based belief, if you are honest with yourself

如果你對自己誠實的話,那麼,通常來說,你的基於恐懼的信念就會顯露出來



Just by asking those questions, that can be the beginning of the process of finding out what they are

只需要問自己這兩個問題,你就可以開始了尋找負面信念的過程



Now once you consciously identify the belief which isn't that difficult at all

一旦你清楚地認定出這個信念(而這根本就不難)



As soon as you identify anything that is out of alignment with your true self, unless there's another belief obscuring your ability to really clearly look at that negative belief

一旦你認定出任何與你的真我不相匹配的信念,(除非你被另一個信念所遮蔽,使你難以清楚地看到這個負面信念)



Any negative belief that you reveal to your conscious mind will suddenly appear upon this revelation to be absolutely illogical and nonsensical.

那麼,浮現在你意識頭腦中的任何一個負面信念,會突然之間顯得“荒謬至極”,看似“無稽之談”



And as soon as it appears to make no sense, it's gone

而一旦它變得“不著邊際”、“牛頭不對馬嘴”……那它就消失了



Not the beginning of the process of letting it go, but the end of the process of letting it go

這不是你“開始”釋放這個負面信念的過程,而是你已經“結束”了這個過程



Because you don't hold on the things that appear to make no sense

因為,你不會緊抓著“沒有道理”的東西不放



問:

OK

好的!



So what you are saying then, if I'm getting this correctly is that identifying why I believe a certain thing

所以,如果我理解的沒錯的話,那你說的就是先認定出我為什麼會相信某些東西?


And then coming to the realization that it's silly, It makes no sense

然後意識到:“這種想法很愚蠢,根本就沒道理!”



巴夏:

Yes

是的!



And that means it's gone.

這也意味著你的這個信念消失了



Unless you have another belief that is reinforcing it that you haven't discovered yet

除非,你有另一個尚未發現的信念,在(背後)強化它



But the way you find that out is to simply see if you're still doing the same behaviors, are still feeling the same way

要看這個信念是否真的消失,只需要看(你在面對同一種情況時)你的行為是否一樣,你的感受是否一樣



And it hasn't changed.

如果一樣,那說明它還沒改變



Once you find the core belief, the true underlying belief

一旦你找到了核心信念,真正的底層的、根本性的信念



And identify it, and let it go

認定出來,並且將其釋放掉



All of the feelings, all the thoughts and all the behaviors will change

那麼,你所有的感受、所有的想法、所有的行動都會發生改變



Because they are all taking their cue from what you believe to be true.

因為,它們都是找到“你相信什麼是真的(對的)”的線索



That's how it starts

這就是為什麼從它們入手



The belief is the blueprint of your physical experience.

信念,是你的物質世界體驗的“設計圖”(人生體驗,人生經歷)



You can't have the house, the building material or live in it until you have the blueprint first.

你要先有設計圖,然後才能準備建築材料,再蓋房子,最後住進去



That's your foundation.

它是你的(世界)基礎


Everything is built on that.

其他一切都是建立在此基礎之上



So any time your behavior seems to be out of alignment with what you prefer, your thoughts, your feelings seem to be out of alignment

所以,任何時候,你發現自己的行為不符合自己的喜好,發現你的想法,你的感受似乎偏離“軌道”了



You can always trace them backwards to the belief that generated them

你都可以追溯到產生它們的信念



Because feelings can't exist in a vacuum. They don't just come from nowhere

因為,感受無法存在於“真空”之中,它們不可能“無中生有”



You can't actually experience an emotion unless you have a definition first.

除非你先有了某個“定義”,否則你就不可能真的有某種“情緒”



If you don't know the definition of something, you have absolutely no idea how to feel about it

如果,你對某個事物“一無所知”(毫無定義),那麼,你對它根本就沒有感覺(沒法感受)



Do you understand?

你明白了嗎?



問:

I do

明白了



So how do I reconcile those negative feelings and then knowing that

那我該如何調整我的負面感受,並且知道那個……(你說的這一切)?



But then put out the frequency or the vibration of that which I want.

然後,再散發出我所“想要”的頻率或震動?



巴夏:

No

不!



Not what you want, what you need!

不是你所“想要”的,而是你所“需要”的!



問:

Need.

我所需要的



巴夏:

Yes

是的!



In other words, want what you need, not what the ego wants

換句話說,“想要”你所“需要”的,而不是你的小我想要的



Because that often is not in alignment with what you actually need

因為,很多時候,“小我想要的”和“你真正需要的”並不一致



問:

OK

好的!



巴夏:

Now, again, the idea is

再次提醒你:



As soon as you let go of a belief, our vibration has changed

一旦你釋放掉一個信念,那你的振頻馬上就改變了



And it becomes more representative of what it is you need to attract in your life

而你所想要的,慢慢地也會變成你所需要的,並且會被吸引到你生活中來



Please remember

請記住:



These idea of​​ The Law Of Attraction, you don't have to learn to be the vibration to attract what you need

關於“吸引力法則”,你不需要學習“如何保持在能夠吸引你所需要的事物的振頻上”



You're already giving off that core frequency, that's your true essential self.

你已經在輻射出你的核心頻率,也就是真正本質上的“你”



All you have to do is get out of the way of the vibration that you're giving off that attract everything you need.

你需要做的全部,就是不要“擋道”,不要阻礙你輻射出來的、能夠吸引來你所需要的一切事物的核心振頻



By letting go of beliefs that are obscuring that vibration

你只需要釋放那些會“遮蔽”(打亂)你的核心振頻的信念



You don't have to learn that vibration

你不需要學習如何“是”這個振頻



You just have to stop impeding that vibration.

你只需要停止“阻礙”這個振頻



That's a big difference, isn't it?

這兩個區別很大,是不是?



問:

Yes, that make complete sense.

是的,你說的太有道理了!



巴夏:

I know! That's why I said it.


我知道!所以我才這麼說!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡