2020年1月20日

巴夏:2020新年快樂

2020-01-20 翻譯:愛康 2020巴夏之旅

Don't spoil the present.
不要破壞當下。

Don't spill the beans.
不要吐豆豆(說漏嘴)。

Don't let the cats out of the bag which.
不要“讓貓從袋子裡溜走”(洩露秘密)。



I don't know why you'd put them in there to begin with anyway.
總之,我不知道一開始你們為什麼要把貓放進去。

巴夏:
What are you afraid might happen?
你害怕可能會發生的事是什麼?

提問者:
Hmm...let's see...My roof leak when it rains you know when is rains or something youknow.
恩...我想想...下雨的時候我的房頂漏雨或類似的事,你知道。


巴夏:
What's so bad about that?
那有什麼糟糕的嗎?


If I act on my passion my roof might leak.
如果我按照我最高喜悅行事,我的屋頂可能會漏雨。



Oh my gosh! It's the end of my life.I'm getting water on my.
我的天啊,我完蛋了。水正滴到我頭上。



What will I do?
我該怎麼辦?



I guess I will lie down and die.
我想我應該躺下來死掉。

巴夏:
Yes?
是的?



There is no stronger prayer than what we said.
沒有比我們說過的更強大的祈禱。



There is no stronger prayer than being yourself as best as you can.
沒有比 盡你所能地做自己 更強大的祈禱。



The strongest prayer is being yourself.
最強大的祈禱就是做你自己。

提問者:
One of the question.Are the extraterrestrials communicating with us?
其中一個問題是,有地外生命在和我們交流嗎?



巴夏:
What do you think I'm doing right now?
你認為我現在在做什麼?



Hello?is this thing on?
哈嘍? 這“機器通電了嗎"?



提問者:
Thank you!
謝謝你!



巴夏:
Thank you captain obvious.
謝謝你!“顯而易見隊長"

提問者:
So how do I get...
所以我要怎麼得到...



巴夏:
Give up
放棄



提問者:
How do I give up?
我要怎麼放棄?



巴夏:
Give up the idea of​​ having to make the right choice.
放棄必須得做出正確的選擇這個想法。



By understading that if you folBlow your passion.
通過明白如果你跟隨你最高的喜悅。



The choice is always right .
你的選擇永遠都是正確的。

提問者:
how can I more strongly connected with the ones
我要如何才能和現在沒有連接著的人 有更強的連接?

I'm not connecting with right now psychically ?
我現在沒有精神上的聯繫?


巴夏:
Gee



I wonder
我在想



If only there was a formula
要是有一個公式的話

提問者:
...pursue of my passion,
在追尋我的最高喜悅的過程中



I guess,there's just a lot of feelings sometimes
有的時候會有很多感受



Of just being lost,just ,just in life,in general.
在日常生活中 有一種迷失的感覺



巴夏:
Yes.
是的。



But again,that's when you stop.

但是再說一次,那是當你停滯時,



And not move forward.

並且沒有在前進時。



And take that moment to say:

在那一刻,跟自己說:



I am feeling lost.I acknowledge itI own it.

我感覺自己很迷失,承認它,我擁有它。



What would I have to believe is true about myself in this situation to have this feeling?

在這種情境下,我相信了什麼,才使我有這個感受?



Because you know

因為你知道,



as we‘ve explained

正如我們剛解釋過的,



You can not have an emotion,

你不會擁有某一種情緒,



without believing something to be true

除非你相信某些事情是真的。



So that's the moment to take the time to ask

所以,那個時刻,就是花時間問自己那些問題的時機。

提問者:

You are goona follow your joy at the end of all this,aren't you?

最後結束時你就會說:“跟隨你的最高的喜悅”,不是嗎?



巴夏:

Would you like to come up and sit in this chair?

你願意上來,來這張椅子上坐著嗎?

提問者:

When I'm holding my dog.Who gets that idea first of rubbing the belly?

當我抱著我的狗狗時,是誰先得到的抓肚子這個點子?



She sense it to my head,or because I'm enjoying rubbing the belly。 she allows me to do it。

是她先把這個想法傳送到我腦袋裡,還是因為我很享受給她撓肚子,她允許我這樣做。



巴夏:

Are you ask which came first?

你是在問哪先有哪一個?



The chicken or the egg?

是先有雞還是先有蛋嗎?



提問者:

yeah

是的



巴夏:

But in a new and wholly unique way.

但是用一個全新且獨特的視角看。



Who cares as long as the Belize getting raw.

誰在乎?反正撓肚子了。



提問者:

yeah


提問者:

Yeah,I guess,it's,it has just felt pretty random

是的,我猜,那一直感覺起來很隨機。



And I'm trying to be more intentional about it.

我正試著對它更有目的性。



and like being able to tap into to it more on demand...

感覺就像,更刻意地去...



巴夏:

Well,wait a minute.

好,等一下。



You are very close to the line of insistence.

你現在非常接近“固執(堅持)”這條線。



You're not trusting that the path.

你沒有信任“這條道路”。



Maybe somewhat meandering.

路可能稍微有點彎彎曲曲。



And that might be your path.

而那可能是你的道路。

April代網絡觀眾提問:

Speaking of Halloween,

說到萬聖節,



Do Assassani have any cultrual horror stories?

艾薩薩尼的文化里有什麼恐怖故事嗎?



巴夏:

Yes,they all tell tales of Earth to frighten our children.

是的,他們都會講地球的故事來嚇唬我們的小孩。



Just joking.

開玩笑的。



Behave or I'll send you to Earth.

好好表現,要不然我就把你送到地球。



No,papa.

不要 爸爸



No,mama.

不要 媽媽

提問者:

But then I'll cycle down into great suffering and attachement...

但之後我會下降到一個極為痛苦的循環 接著又一個(循環)



巴夏:

Your choice

你的選擇



提問者:

Yeah




巴夏:

Why?

為什麼?



提問者:

That's it,and well,the externals are last year,that money would...

就是這樣,好吧,外在的因素是那些錢會...



巴夏:

no no no no no no no

不不 不不 不不不



Don't talk to us about the externals

不要跟我們說外在的因素



Why?

為什麼?



What do you get out of doing that?

你那樣做能得到什麼?



You must believe you're getting something out of it

你一定相信你那樣做能得到什麼,



or you wouldn't do it.

否則你就不會那樣做。

That's the power of paradox.

那就是悖論的力量。



You can feel out of control,but you are controlling that.

你可以感覺失去了主控權,但正是你控制著這一切。



You can feel like you lack confidence,but you're confident about that.

你可以感覺對自己缺乏自信,但你對此充滿了信心。



You can create an experience of you lack trust,but you are trusting that.

你可以創造一個你無法信任的體驗,但你對此深信不疑。

巴夏:

Don't give me your power

別 給 我 你的力量



I don't need it

我 不 需要它



I don't want it

我 不 想要它



It's yours.

那是你的



It doesn't belong to us.

它 不 屬於 我們



It belongs to you.

它 屬於 你



Just do them

只需要使用它們



Spiritually.

以靈性的方式



Shop spiritually

購物 以靈性的方式



Shop like a Zen master

購物 就像一個禪宗大師那樣



Shop like a Shaman

購物 就像一個薩滿那樣



Pay your bills like a Shaman

付你的賬單 就像一個薩滿那樣



Whatever it is that you create sychronistically .

無論你同步性地創造出什麼



That works for you.

如果它對你有效果



If it is representative of your true passion.

如果它代表了你真正的熱情



Do it

行動



like a Shaman

像一個薩滿一樣



提問者:

Beautiful!

真美!



巴夏:

And don't queeze the Shaman.

並且不要壓榨這個薩滿。



提問者:

Ah,don't squeeze.

啊哈,不要壓榨



I love that!

我喜歡!



That's beautiful!

真美!

And you get to say

你要學會



What you are?

你是什​​麼?



What person you are?

你是什​​麼樣的人?



How you define yourself?

你如何定義自己?



Every single moment.

每時每刻。



So you get to choose as I just said

所以正如已經說過的,你選擇。



Your greatest power is the freedom to choose

你最大的力量,就是可以自由選擇。



Who you prefer to be?

你想作誰?



And it doesn't matter what anyone else think you should be.

任何人認為你應該作誰都無所謂。



They're not living your life.

他們沒在過你的生活。



They are not your reality.

他們不是你的實相。



You are your own.

你是自己的。



U niverse

(你)宇宙

I will give you

我會給你們



Now because the question has been raised

現在(說) (是)因為這個問題被人提出了



One sentence

一個句子



From the speaker

這位說話者



For the interstellar alliance

來自星際聯



The sentence is this

這個句子是



We


are


coming

來了





Bashar Channeled by Darryl Anka

官方網址:https://www.bashar.org




祝大家2020年"心"年快樂!💓

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡