2020年1月4日

【巴夏】為何巴夏至今還不對人類公開現身的原因

You described were there was an agreement with some person to go to a site were a UFO would appear and land and…
你說過你們與某些人曾有一份協議,是請他們去到一個「飛碟會出現並降落」的地點,而(做公開接觸)…

Well, specifically they were asking for my craft to land, not just a UFO.
嗯,更明確來說,他們要求的是我的飛行船降落,不是要求一般的飛碟降落。

Okay, and well…
好的,那麼…

And they all ran, when they thought we were approaching.
然而,當他們認為我們正在接近他們時,他們全都逃跑了。

I guarantee you I would not.
我可以向你保證「我不會逃跑」。

It doesn't matter. We're not making those agreements at this point anymore. We have proven our point.
那並不是重點。現階段我們不再做那些協議了。我們已經證明了我們的觀點。

Proven what point?
證明什麼觀點?

People aren't ready.
人們尚未準備好。

People? Just from three encounters?
人們?就只是從那三次的接觸?

Yes, it's enough. We've taken a reading.
是的。那樣就夠了。我們已經讀取了人們在與我們接觸時的振頻。

Now, that's regarding meeting us. We're not saying there aren't others you can meet.
現在我說的是:你們尚無法與我們(愛莎莎妮星球的人面對面)接觸。我們並沒有說:你們無法與其它星球的人接觸。

I would not run.
我不會逃跑。

But you won't run from the others, I guarantee you, you would run from us.
但就算你面對其他外星的人不會逃走,我可以保證,面對我們時,你會逃跑。

I don't think so.
我不這麼認為。

I know you don't.
我知道你不這麼認為。

I am absolutely certain that I wouldn't…
我非常確定我不會…

And I am absolutely certain that you would.
我也非常確定你會(逃跑)。

Okay.
好吧。

Because you see, you are right now, only getting a fraction of the percentage of our energy here,
因為你知道,現在你們在此所接收(感受)到的,只是來自我們能量的一小部分(很小的百分比)。


I understand.
這點我了解。

it's not about the idea again, that you're not ready in your own mind, that's not what we're saying.
再次說明,這並不是因為「你們心理上還沒準備好」,那不是我們在談論的重點。

What we're saying is there is an actual physiological effect in your vibrational field encountering the vibrational field like ours that comes from a dimension of reality of parallel reality that’s 10 times faster than yours.
我們在說的是:當你們的振頻領域接觸到像我們這種「來自振頻比你們快10倍之平行實相的次元」的實相時,你們會產生一種生理上的實際影響。

And even though you are increasing your frequency, it's not close enough yet to match our frequency comfortably enough for you.
而即使你已經在提升自己的振頻,但是在和我們的振頻相配時,你們的振頻仍沒有接近到「足以讓你們處在舒適狀態」的程度。

The idea of encountering or messing your vibrational field with ours would create within the parts of your brain that are connected to survival,
這概念是,當你們的振頻場接觸或融合我們的振頻時,你們「連接引發生存危機那一部分的頭腦」會產生作用,

that would cause them to flare-up and react thinking that they are in some way shaper form under attack or about to die.
那會促使你們突然爆發出一種「認為自己正遭受攻擊或即將面臨死亡」的生理反應。


Therefore, you would naturally kick in the survival instinct and back away from that kind of an energy. It is simply the idea of the physiological vibrational effect at this time.
因此,你們會自然地啟動生存本能,並迴避那樣的能量。在這時刻,那單純只是你們生理振頻上的作用(本能反應)而已。

So I understand that in a sense, in your heart, and your mind, in your spirit that many of you may be very ready.
因此就某種程度上來說我了解,在心理上、心智上和精神上,你們有許多人可能已經非常準備就緒(想要與巴夏做面對面接觸)了,

But physiologically at this point, what's going on in your reality, it is not something that we can do to you.
但是就生理上的角度,現階段不論在你們實相中的發展情況如何,這(與人類進行接觸)還不是一件我們可以對你們做的事。

Because it would cause a survival fear shock reaction in your bodies and that's not something that we prefer to do.
因為,這會在你們的身體反應上造成一種「生存上的恐懼休克」現象,而那不是我們想做的事,

Of course, I've rehearsed this in my consciousness and meditation many many times.
當然,在我的意識以及在我的冥想過程中,我已經演練過許多許多次了。

Yes.
好的。

And that's why I'm certain that I would not run.
而這就是為什麼我很確定「我不會臨陣脫逃」。

I understand, so let me ask you a question: Can you imagine with me right now that you are out in nature somewhere? Can you picture that?
我明白,所以讓我問你一個問題:你現在可以跟我一起想像嗎?想像你正處在大自然中的某處,你可以想像出那畫面嗎?


Yes, yes.
可以,沒問題。

You are hiking along a path.
你正沿著一條山路徒步旅行。

Yes.
好的。

And perhaps you stop for a moment then you're overlooking some beautiful vista. And you're standing there, feeling peaceful and calm. Yes?
然後也許你停下來一會兒,俯視著美麗壯闊的風景。而你站在那裡,感受著平和與平靜,可以吧?

Yes.
可以。

And then you hear a low growl behind you. And you turn around and there is a mountain lion, a very hungry one staring right at you. How would you feel at that moment?
接著,你聽到身後有一聲低吼,你轉過身來,發現有一隻山裡的美洲獅在那裡,一隻非常飢餓的美洲獅正盯著你,在那當下,你會有什麼感受?

Uh…quite frightened and I've learned that if you… if that happens, you act aggressively toward that lion…
呃…會相當害怕,我聽說如果…如果發生那情況,你要對那隻獅子展現出你的侵略性…

That's not the point. You admitted you would feel quite frightened.
那不是重點。重點是你承認了「你會感到相當害怕」。

Oh, absolutely.
噢,一點沒錯。

The energy you would experience from us would be like seeing ten mountain lions staring at you, in proportion to that energy of being frightened about one.
相較於你對於一隻(山裡忽然冒出的)美洲獅所產生的懼怕,你從我們身上體驗(感受)到的能量,會如同「你正面對10隻對你虎視眈眈的美洲獅」那麼巨大。

Why would I imagine that it would be like my immediate demise, which is…
為什麼我要去想像「宛如我會立即身亡」的情境…

It's not about what you imagine. You're missing the point. It's a physiological reaction.
重點並不在於你會怎麼想像。你沒有抓到重點。重點是:那是一種生理反應。

It's a survival mechanism that kicks in, in the same way you just admitted it would kick in if you saw a hungry mountain lion staring at you from a few feet away.
啟動的是一種人類「生存反應的本能機制」,如同你剛才承認,你對於一隻幾英呎外正盯著你的飢餓美洲獅所產生的恐懼一樣,

You just couldn't even stop it. You would just be frightened, because your survival mechanism would kick in.
你根本無法克制那恐懼。你只會感到驚嚇,因為,你啟動了生存反應的本能機制。

It's a physiological reaction, that's what we're saying. It's not what you imagine that has anything to do with it at that point.
那是一種生理上的反應。那和「你在那當下想像什麼」一點關係也沒有。這才是我們正在談論的(在向你們解說的重點)。


If you can completely arrive at a place, and the state of being where you can completely override that survival mechanism, then yes, you would be ready,
如果你能夠完全達到一種狀態,在那狀態你可以處於無視(跨越)自己生存反應的本能機制,那麼,是的,你就已經準備好了。

But you would have to completely override it, yes?
但是你必須能夠完全跨越自己的生存本能反應,懂嗎?

I understand.
我明白。

All right. So, that's all we're saying.
好的。那麼,這就是我們所說的(為何巴夏還不願意在人類面前公開現身的原因)。

At this point, most of you cannot override that survival mechanism that would kick in in the presence of such an overwhelming energy field that your mind would interpret as something that would put you in danger,
在現在這階段,你們大部分的人在面對這種壓倒性能量場時,仍沒辦法跨越你們生存反應的本能機制,因為你們的心智會將它解讀為某「將你置身於危險」的情境,

even though it wouldn't, even though you know it wouldn't.
即使它並不會,即使你明知道它不會。

Your physical limbic system would react as if you were about to be eaten by a predator.
但你們的「生理邊緣系統」會產生宛如你將要被一個掠食者吃掉的反應。

That's why many people are so afraid of extraterrestrials, and have so many negative ideas about the idea of us conquering your planet and using you for food and so on and so forth,
那就是為什麼許多人會非常懼怕外星人,並且對我們抱有許多負面想法,例如侵略你們的星球、把你們作為食物…等等之類的原因。

It's because the relationship of our energy to yours makes your primitive brain sections react to us as if we are a predator, and you are prey.
那是因為「我們的能量振頻對你們所產生的作用關係」使得你們原始部分的大腦區塊對我們產生反應,宛如視我們為掠食者,而你們是獵物。

And you haven't necessarily smooth that vibration out yet in your physiological form.
而你們仍然還未必能夠在你們的生理形態中,平順地緩和那樣的振頻。

So, the more you follow your passion, the more you raise your vibration,
所以,你越能夠跟隨自己的興奮熱忱,你便越能夠提升你的振頻,

the more you'll be able to hear the growl behind you and turn around and go, oh, hello Kitty! And the more the mountain lion will go, oh, all right, well, hello back.
你就越能夠在聽見身後的獅子低吼時,轉身對它說:「噢!哈囉,凱蒂」而那美洲獅就會回你說:「噢!好吧,哈囉你好!」

So, that's all we're saying.
所以,這就是我們所說的(為何至今巴夏還不公開現身的原因)。

I fully understand.
我完全了解了。

All right.
好的。


I don't think I would react that way with you.
我不認為「對你」,我會產生那種反應。

You just admitted that you would.
你剛剛才承認你會有那種反應。






影片摘自:2019-Will He or Won't He?
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/will-he-or-wont-he
中文翻譯:Jimmy
https://www.igod.tw/node/3475




畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡