2020年1月9日

巴夏:【明白如何轉換到不同平行實相的〝技巧〞】

2020/01/10 翻譯:Jimmy
影片摘自:2017-Limitations Unlimited
購買網址:http://www.basharstore.com/limitations-unlimited/
線上看連結:https://www.igod.tw/node/3494?fbclid=IwAR00yBy7yYbdLlcIPTCbZRlWg6cJNa4Qk_9ZiHuo9HV0ebF0JwLTOP673QQ

One relates back to what you said yesterday about the hurricanes in Florida.
我有一個和你昨天談到的佛羅里達州的颶風有關的問題。
Yes.
好的。
And you mentioned that the people there plan should not afraid of they would move off course that…
你提到哪裡的人們的計畫應該是不用害怕颶風來襲的路線…,
they would instead be off course instead of wanting having.
他們是要讓自己處於不處在那颶風的路線上,而不是想要颶風偏離。
Yes, by shifting themselves to a parallel reality were that's already happening,
是的,藉由將自己轉換到一個「已經那樣發生的平行實相」,
because everything is happening in some reality somewhere.
因為,所有的情境都在不同的實相中同時發生。
Therefore, if that's the preferred reality by shifting your vibration, if that reality is truly real for you, you'll experience what's happening in that reality.
因此,如果那是個你喜歡的實相,藉由轉換振頻,如果那個實相對你來說是真實的,那麼你就會在那實相中體驗到那樣的情況發生。
And if there is a reality where that particular weather phenomenon is somewhere else, then that will be the reality that someone experiences,
而如果那特定的氣候現象發生在另外的地方,那麼那會是某些人(不是你)要經驗的實相,
or even if they can still observe that it remains on its initial course, they will not be physiologically affected by it in any negative way.
或是,雖然他們仍可以觀察到颶風維持在原本的路徑上,他們在生理上不會感受到負面的影響。
Do you have any technique that we can use to try and achieve that?
你有沒有什麼可以讓我們用來嘗試達到那樣的技巧?
It's not a technique. It’s an understanding of how things work.
這不是「技巧」,而是對事物如何運作的「明白」。
Okay…
好的。
You follow me? Let me put it to you this way,
你有聽懂我說的嗎?讓我用這方式來跟你解釋——
I'll give you an analogy we often use: You watch different programs on your television, yes?
讓我用一個我們常用的比喻:你在電視上會看不同的節目,對吧?
Yes.
是的。
Now you're watching one program, and now you decide “I really would prefer to watch a different program”, what you do?
現在,你在收看一個節目,而你忽然決定「我比較想看其他的節目」,此刻你會怎麼做?
Grab the remote.
拿遙控器。
What do you do? You change the station.
你會做什麼?你會換台。
But that's one… that's my question: How do you…?
但這是一個……那正是我要問的問題:要如何……?
No, no, no. Pay attention.
不、不、不。請注意聽。
Okay.
好的。
Why do you change the station on your television to look at a different program?
你為什麼要換台去看別的電視節目?
Because it'll please me more?
因為別的節目我更喜歡?
Because what?
因為什麼?
It will please me, the new one will please me more.
它會讓我更開心,新的節目會讓我更開心。
No, no, no, you're missing the point. You're looking for an esoteric thing, I am actually giving you a mechanical, physical thing to understand.
不、不、不,你沒有聽懂我說的重點。你在試著回答的是個隱密深澳的東西,而我實際上要告訴你(以讓你了解)的只是個物理(機械運作原理)上的東西。
Okay.
好的。
When you want to watch a different program on your television, you change the channel.
當你想要看不同的電視節目時,你會換台。
Yes.
是的。
Yes?
對嗎?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
You change the actual frequency, and that program that you now wish to watch is on a different frequency. That's why you changed that frequency to receive that program, correct?
你實際上在轉換頻率,而你現在希望看的節目是在不同的頻率(頻道)上。所以你轉換頻率來接收你想看的節目,對嗎?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Keep this simple. Don't get it all mixed up with esoteric concepts that don't need to be there.
別把這過程想得太複雜。別把它與目前不需要在此出現的深奧概念混在一起。
So my answer to you is: You understand that that's how your television works.
所以我給你的回答是:你明白那是你們的「電視換台如何運作」的操作方式。
You understand the mechanics of it, you understand what you need to do to change to a new program because you understand how television works.
你了解它的運作原理。你明白要換到一個新的節目需要怎麼做,因為你明白「電視換台」如何運作的方式。
Yes.
是的。
Therefore, what we're telling you is:
因此,我們在告訴你的是:
If you just understand how reality works and you understand that it is composed of a variety of different parallel experiences each operating on a different frequency,
如果你只要明白「實相是如何運作的」,而且你明白實相是由許多不同的平行體驗構成的,而它們每一個都以不同的振頻在運行,
all you need to know is that your preference to be in that frequency, what it feels like to imagine being in that reality,
你所需要知道的就只是:(那是否是)你喜歡的振頻(你喜歡看的電視頻道),讓自己處於那振頻(切換到那頻道),感受那振頻的感覺,以便你(能隨時)想像自己處在那個實相中的感覺,
is the literal changing of the frequency, the changing of the channel, and the changing of the program.
即是你實在地在改變振頻、改變頻道、改變節目的方式。
And if you understand that that’s what it's doing, that's all you need to know, there is no extra “technique” that is required.
而當你明白「它就是這麼運作的、你所需要知道的只是這樣」,你就沒有其他需要知道的額外「技巧」了。
Just like when you want to change the channel on your television, you don’t need some fancy ritual or extra technique. You pick up your remote and you press a button.
就像當你想要在電視上轉台,你不需要什麼花俏的儀式或多餘的技巧。你只要拿起遙控器,然後按個按鈕。
Done. It's that simple.
完成了。就這麼簡單。
Okay.
好的。
So the so-called “technique” you’re looking for is to simply wrap your mind around the fact that
所以你在尋找的所謂的「技巧」,就只是把你的舊思維打包起來(找出能接受和理解這事實的新思維),
what I'm describing to you is actually a physical mechanical shift of your frequency based on the visualization and imagination that puts you in the state of that particular reality,
了解我在描述給你們的事實,其實只是個就物理運作上,你們的振頻「根據你在那特定實相裡所看見和想像的狀態」的轉換。
knowing that that particular reality is just as real as any other you might be experiencing right now.
了解那特定實相也只是和其它你可能正在體驗的實相,一樣的真實。
Knowing that for a fact is what shifts the frequency, and shifts the program, and shifts the experience.
了解「切換頻道會改變節目,切換振頻會改變經驗」是個事實。
That's all it takes.
你所需要的〝技巧〞就只是這樣。
Knowing that that's how it works.
明白這「轉換實相如何運作」的物理原理。

你只需要知道
那是否是你喜歡的振頻(喜歡的電視頻道),
並讓自己處於那振頻(切換到那頻道)、感受那振頻的感覺,
以便你隨時能想像自己處在那個實相中的感覺。
巴夏

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡