2020-09-12 翻譯:笑笑^_^學進
問:
When is it the line between self-indulgent and when is it being responsible
任性(放縱)與負責任的界線在哪裡?
巴夏:
You don't know the difference?
你不知道其中的區別嗎?
I guess not.
我猜你不懂
問:
Some I don't
有時候,我真不懂
巴夏:
All right, can you give us a specific example?
好的!能舉個具體例子嗎?
問:
You know, I meet a lot like for example if I'm, you know there's like a lot of people in the spiritual world.
我認識很多靈修的人,有時候一些人會說:
Who are like: My guides told me that I need to stay home today
“我的指導靈說,我今天最好待在家裡”
You know like stuff like that.
類似這樣的話
巴夏:
Yes yes yes! I understand!
是的!是的!我明白!
問:
Where’s like ...A lit bit.. You're following your guidance, then it seems a bit like
有時候會讓人感覺:你跟隨你的指引,但有點...(猜:不近人情)
巴夏:
You can stop! You can stop!
我懂了,你可以不說了!
問:
OK
好!
巴夏:
I'll ask you a question!
我問你個問題吧!
問:
Yes!
好!
巴夏:
And this is really the question that everyone needs to ask himself in this scenario.
這個問題,是每個與你情況相似的人,都要問自己的問題
How honest are you willing to be with yourself?
“你願意對自己,多誠實?”
That's really the issue.
這才是問題所在
How honest are you willing to be.
“你多大程度上,會坦誠地面對自己?”
If you're afraid to be honest because you're afraid of what you might find that,
你若無法誠實,因為你不敢面對你可能發現的
Then that's not going to work
那這對你無效
And you're going to experience a lot of what you're talking about
而你也會經歷很多所謂的
Indecision and confusion
猶豫不決,迷糊混亂
about being able to tell the difference between anxiety and excitement
搞不清“焦慮”與“興奮”的區別
Or covering up your anxiety, making it appear to be excitement.
或者說,你掩蓋了的“焦慮”,使得它看似“興奮”
This is kind of what we were talking about last night with the idea of the filter
這就像我們昨晚說的“信念系統過濾器”
Because you can put a false positive or a false negative on things
因為你可以在一件事上,加上“虛假的積極”或者“虛假的消極”
And make one thing seem to be its opposite.
就使這件事,變成它的相反面
But this takes great honesty and willingness to investigate the self and ask the self the real questions.
你需要極大的願心,去自我探索的,並非常誠實地問自己
Am I being self-indulgent here
“我現在是不是放縱(任性)?”
Am I actually acting from anxiety and calling it excitement,
我的行為,是不出發於“焦慮”,卻美其名曰“興奮”嗎?
Just because I'm too afraid to look at what's making me anxious
僅僅是因為:“我不敢面對那些讓我焦慮的事”
And I just can't be bothered
“我不能被打擾”
I'm just too afraid to go there
“我很怕,不敢去那裡”
It is just too much for me?
“超出我的能力範圍了”
You have to understand that if you have that kind of a definition,
你要明白,如果有時候你會這麼看某些事
Then yes!
那麼,是的!
it may be quite possible that you're going to be over indulgent in things
你很有可能面對這些事情時,會過度任性(放縱)
that aren't necessarily in your best interest or aligned with your true vibration,
而且它們也不是你的最高利益,或與你的真實振頻匹配
But you have to be honest about it to know the difference.
你需要對自己足夠坦誠,才能明白其中的區別
That’s all it takes.
而這就是你需要做的全部!
The willingness to dig deep and be honest about
要有願心,深入挖掘你的信念系統
why you are experiencing what you're experiencing
誠實地面對:你為何會經歷你目前所經歷的
Why you are choosing what you're choosing
你為什麼會選擇你現在所選擇的
And not be afraid to find out what the answer is
並對找到的答案,毫無畏懼
Because there is no real reason to be afraid.
因為,讓你害怕的理由,根本不存在!
Anything you will discover about yourself
你發現的自己的任何一方面
Can always be used in a positive way
都可以被積極地利用
Can always be used to add to your overall joy and love and creativity and excitement always,
都可以用它來增強(融入)你的喜悅、愛、創造、興奮
Always, no exceptions.
一直都是,毫無例外!
You can create what appear to be exceptions
你可以創造出某些情況,看似例外
But there aren't really any
但那也不是例外
Remember this is just belief systems making themselves seem indispensable
記住:“信念系統”的工作,就是使自己不可或缺
Because that belief systems have to do
因為“信念系統”一定要這麼做
In order to be experienced as a solid reality.
才能使你體驗到實相的“真實不虛”!
Otherwise, you know that the smoken and mirrors
否則,你就會知道“一切都是鏡花水月”(虛空的虛空)
So negative belief will convince you to be afraid to look for them
負面信念系統會一直遊說你,使你不會去尋找它們
Because they don't want you to let them go
因為,它們不希望你讓它們走
They will reinforce themselves any way they can.
它們會盡一切可能,不斷地自我強化
They will lie you
它們會欺騙你
They will confuse you,
它們會蠱惑你
They will shine shiny objects in front of you
它們會在你面前,扔一塊亮晶晶的東西,說:
Woo! Look! Shiny!
“哇!看!什麼在發光!”
Don't look over here, look over here
“別看那裡,看這裡!”
They'll do anything in their power to prevent you from finding them
它們會想盡辦法,用盡全力,讓你找不到它們
Even making you feel very, very, very afraid to look,
甚至會讓你非常、非常、非常地恐懼,從而不敢看它們
But if you understand that that's just the game.
但如果你知道這只是個遊戲
It's just a trick
只是它們的伎倆
Then you can go looking and know that there's really nothing to be afraid of.
那你就會去看,並且知道,真沒什麼好怕的
That's the kind of honesty we're talking about.
這就是我所說的“誠實”
It comes with the knowledge that the only thing you could ever discover
但這需要你清楚的知道,你唯一能找到的
No matter how deeply you go
不論你走(挖掘)得多深入
Is just more of the you you actually prefer to be.
都是你想成為的“更大的自己”
That's all you'll ever discover in the unknown
所有你在“未知”中能找到的
more of yourself
都是“更多的你自己”
問:
OK
很棒!
巴夏:
Is this helping?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
Yes!
是的!
2020年9月13日
畫作商品
如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)
回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)
回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)
可能喜歡
-
其實你眼前的這一刻並沒有讓你煩惱 而是你自己因為這一刻而讓自己煩惱了 我們認為調整的唯一方法是創造一個不同的外部場景 書裡面有一些例子 人們都在追求外在的東西 他們想要婚禮想要新車想擁有海濱別墅 他們想要這些所有外在的東西 卻沒有意識到這些東西可能不會 也不可能帶來他們真正想要的...
-
因為一直被告知要去看這部劇 我就決定要來看 然後我發現這部劇裡面有很多夢的記號 還有潛意識裡去除編程的作用 尤其是前世今生因果報應 在事物的表面上是一部偶像劇 但卻是人類群體意識裡面 拆解亞洲人的群體頭腦意識的業力編程 一件事情的運作 不只是外在物質世界...
-
為什麼宇宙法則裡說,一切萬有是一,而一又是一切萬有? 為什麼在靈性的概念裡一直在強調我們是一體的? 為什麼巴夏一直在說你所看見的物質世界裡的物質場景就是你自己? 簡而言之就是: 這宇宙所有的一切都只有一顆粒子重複出現在不同地方形成你眼中的所有景象 以下文字摘自內文...