2020年4月4日

巴夏:過程的意義(為道日損)

文章轉載來源及影片:https://www.facebook.com/groups/170489683622197/permalink/506817593322736/
2020-04-03 翻譯:笑笑^_^學進
問:
And what is the purpose of process itself.
“過程”本身的目的是什麼?
I mean, why come here and have all these processes
我是說,為什麼我們來到這裡,並經歷這些過程?
巴夏:
To discover yourself from a new point of view
為的是從另一個角度發現你自己
Remember the word is to discover yourself
要記住是“發現”你自己
In a timeless state, you can change instantaneously to a new point of view,
在沒有時間的狀態下,你可以瞬間切換到另一個全新的視角
But you will never experience the actual discovery process
但你卻無法體驗“發現”這一個過程
That is an experience, a valid experience
而“發現”同樣也是一種“有效”的體驗
Another way of seeing
是另一種視角
Another way of experiencing All That Is
另一種體驗 一切所是/神 的方式
Just as valid as changing instantaneously is
和“瞬間改變”一樣,同樣有效
But it's just another point of view,
但它只是另一種視角
The actual discovery process is valid unto itself
“發現”的過程本身也是有效的
As a unique point of view,
是獨一無二的視角
A unique experience
也是獨一無二的體驗
問:
And I I remember you were mentioning that
我記得你之前說
For us, most of us are going through the process right now
對我們中的大部分人來說
Of letting go of negative definition
我們都在經歷釋放“負面定義”的過程
And that is what our process encompasses discovering negative definitions
而我們所經歷的過程中,也包含了發現“負面定義”
And then changing them into positive definitions that work for us.
並把它們轉換成能 為我所用 的“正面定義”
巴夏:
Yes!
對的!
And when you reach a certain plateau, a certain vibrational state.
當你到達某個高度,某種振頻
The process will continue in physical reality,
這個過程仍然會在物質世界中繼續
But it will no longer be a process of letting go of negative definitions.
但卻已不再是釋放負面定義的過程
Once you are fully positive.
一旦你變得 完全積極正面
There will be no more negative definitions to let go of
不再有什麼“負面定義”需要釋放
But you can still remain physical and go into fourth density,
你仍然可以保持在身體裡,並進入第四密度
And alter the process to be one of now
此時,這個過程將發生改變
Not letting go of negative definitions,
不再是釋放負面信念
But letting go of things that are simply no longer relevant to who you know yourself to be.
而是釋放那些與“你所知道的自己”不再相關的事物
It's an issue of streamlining, so to speak,
這麼說吧,這是個精簡的過程
No longer thinking about what to add,
不再想“加”什麼 (為學日益)
But thinking about what to take away
而是想“減”什麼(為道日損)
To get down to the core, the true essence of your being
減損至你的核心,也就是你的真正本質
問:
And we'll be looking at things like relevance in terms of the theme that we're exploring
就是說,我們只是著眼於 與我們所探索的人生課題相關的事物
巴夏:
Yes!
是的!
It will be mostly all about what is now relevant for who you deem yourself to be
基本都是關注在當下與“你所認為的自己”相關的事物
問:
And when you talk about letting go of negative definitions.
當你說到釋放“負面定義”時
I wondered about this.
我在想
It means you would never have a negative thought?
是不是說,我就不會再有負面思想了?
巴夏:
It means you can observe the idea of negativity.
意思是說,你會注意到負面,觀察負面
You can play with the idea of negativity.
你可以與負面 一起玩耍
It's just that it will never have an effect
但它卻不會對你產生什麼影響
Because you will be looking at it from a neutral observational point of view.
因為你是站在一個“中性”的視角,來觀察它
問:
So for example,
我舉個例子
巴夏:
It won't be real to you.
它對你不再真實
It won't have substance to you.
不再對你產生什麼實體物質
It will just be a neutral observation
負面將只會是你的一個“觀察點”
問:
I mean, a very typical thing that will happen with somebody if you're stuck in traffic
我舉個非常典型的例子,比如堵車了
巴夏:
It's an orchestration
人生就是一首“交響樂曲”
You're there for a reason
你出現在那裡是有原因的
It may not always be your reason entirely,
可能不完全是因為你的原因
But it is for a reason
但肯定是有原因的
You may be serving someone else by being exactly in that spot at that time
你在那個時間點,出現在那裡,可能是為了服務某人
You may be avoiding an accident down the road by getting stuck in traffic that you don't know about
你堵在那裡,可能是因此而躲過了前面路上一場你所不知道的車禍
You may be avoiding your own death by slowing down in a traffic jam.
因為交通堵塞而放慢速度的你,也可能剛好也錯過了你的“死期”
If you're going to be in a traffic jam at least enjoy the flavor
如果堵車了,就好好享受“堵車風味”
Make some toast.
趁機做些果醬麵包(Jam:果醬、擁堵)
問:
So if you have that sort of knee-jerk reaction where you're like
但我若受膝跳反應似的本能所觸發,抱怨道
Oh!This stink!
“媽蛋!太TMD倒霉了”
I don't want to be stuck in traffic right now.
“我可不想現在堵在這裡”
巴夏:
Then you're not trusting the way your life unfolds
那說明你還不相信你人生運作的方式
問:
So when you get to the point where you're no longer letting go of negative beliefs.
當我達到某個點,不再有什麼負面信念需要清理
You won't even entertain thoughts like that
我就不會以想雜念、說髒話為樂,是吧?
巴夏:
No! You may observe them,
你不會!你可能只會觀察它們
But you will not invite them over for tea, and entertainment
卻不會邀請它們過來喝茶、聊天、找樂子……
Look at it this way,
我這麼說吧
Do you see that you have a shadow on the ground?
你有沒看見地板上你的影子?
問:
Yes!
有!
巴夏:
Well, look at it!
好!看看它!
Does it affect you in any negative way?
它對你有什麼負面影響嗎?
It's a shadow
它是影子(黑暗)
It's the opposite of the light,
是光明的對立面
But you're just looking at it as a neutral phenomenology
但在你看來,只是個中性的物理現象
It's just a shadow
一個影子而已
Big deal.
沒啥大不了的!
That's the way you will look at the idea of negative definitions, of negative energy.
你也會這麼看待負面定義、負面能量
It's just a shadow.
它們也都只是影子
It needs to be there in order for you to perceive the light.
影子需要出現在哪裡,使得你能看見光
So thank you shadow
所以呢,謝謝影子吧!
If it wasn't for the dark,
若沒有黑暗
I wouldn't see the light
我就看不見光了!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡