2020年7月23日

【巴夏】《宇宙的五個法則》

Don't react to the things that you don't prefer,
不要對你不喜好的東西做出反應

Because remember,
因為,你們要記住:


Even if something crops up in your life you don't prefer
即使生活中出現了某些你不喜好的東西



It's still there for a reason
它會出現在那里,肯定有原因的


You can use in a positive way
你可以積極地利用它



Make it part of your excitement that things crop up you don't prefer
使之成為你的興奮的一部分


Because it is going to give you an opportunity to see by contrast what it is you do prefer more clearly.
因為它給了你一個對比的機會,讓你更清楚地发現你的真正喜好


That's how to use that in a positive way
而這就是積極正面使用它的方式



Instead of simply matching the vibration of what you don't prefer by moping about it.
而不是帶著郁悶的心情,匹配到你不喜好的事物的振頻



The idea is nothing effects you until you agree to be affected.
沒有什麽東西能夠影響到你,除非(直到)你同意自己能夠被影響


You are changing your own energy to match the frequencies of things you believe are true
任何東西,只要你“信以為真”,你就會改變自己的能量,從而與之匹配



So watch your definitions
所以,要覺察到你的定義



And create new definitions that work for you
並且創造出適用你的新的定義



Instead of just assuming that the ones that don't work for you are facts that you cannot change
而不是臆斷那些對你不適用的定義,是你無法改變的“事實”



The only facts that exist in your creation are the five facts, we call the five laws.
在你的造物中,真正的事實,就五個,我們稱之為“五個法則”



You exist. 

第一:你存在


Everything is here and now. 

第二:一切都存在於此時此地


The one is all, and the all are the one 

第三:一即一切,一切即一


What you put out is what you get back. 

第四:你給出什麽,你就收獲什麽


 Everything changes except the laws 

第五:一切都在改變,除了這五個(宇宙)法則


Everything else other than those facts are not facts .
除了這五個事實以外,其他的一切,都不是事實



They are perspectives. 
它們是視角



They are opinions.
它們是觀點(意見)



They are beliefs
它們是信念



And you can change every single one of those.
並且,它們中的每一個,你都可以改變




節選自2017年4月8日《鏡子 鏡子》

 《一切都只是你的觀點》



 https://v.qq.com/x/page/z0310o3e53r.html



Why you think that belief is true
為什麽你會認為“這個信念是真實的”


When it doesn't have to be
因為事實上,它不是真實的


So that's one step you could do
這是你可以采取的第一步


To clear the way
來掃清道路


To recognize your excitement more easily
幫助你更容易的認定出你的興奮


Is let go of beliefs that make it appear to be difficult to do so.
就是釋放讓你覺得“做起來很難”的信念系統


There is no such thing as an inherently difficult circumstance
因為,沒有一種境況“與生俱來”就是“困難的”


No such thing.
沒這回事


There is only your belief that makes it appear difficult.
只有你的信念,才會讓事情變得“看似困難”


Never assume that what comes out of your mouth is a fact,
千萬不要認為:從你嘴里說出來的話,都是事實



It's just a point of view,
那只是你的“觀點”



《你給出什麽,你就收獲什麽》



 https://v.qq.com/x/page/p0336r81g7u.html



Law number three

宇宙法則三:


What you put out is what you get back.
你給出什麽,你就收獲什麽



Physical reality is a mirror
實相(物質世界)是一面鏡子



Literally, a mirror.
真的,只是一面鏡子!


Whatever vibration you give off
你散發出什麽樣的“振動”


Is the experience that you get back.
你就收獲與之對應的“體驗”


And what you call The Law Of Attraction
你們所謂的“吸引力法則”


In many ways it is correct to understand that it is your vibration that creates your reality.
認為“你的振動,創造了你的實相”,這種理解,從很多方面上講,是對的

But there is also something else that we would like to add about that concept
但對於這種觀點,我們想做些補充


That many of you are missing or overlooking
因為你們中很多人的理解都有所缺失,或者說不夠準確


Because while it is true that whatever your vibration is is responsible for what you experience,
雖然說“你的振頻,決定了你的體驗”,這種說法沒錯


Many of you think
但很多人認為


Or have been taught to think
或者說,後天的教育讓他們以為:


That you have to work to create that vibration
你需要“做”什麽事,才能創造出那樣的振頻


That would attract what it is you prefer
從而吸引你所喜好的事物


And in fact you do not
但實際上,你是不需要的


Your core frequency
你的核心頻率


Your core true signature vibration
你的核心的、真實的、標志性振動


Is already attracting all the things that are representative of that core vibration.
已經在吸引所有這些代表著這個“核心振動”的事物


If those things that are representative of your true, core, loving, creative, natural vibration
這些事物,代表著你真實的、鐘愛的、核心的、有創造性的、天然的振動


Aren't manifesting
如果它們沒有顯化


Aren't reaching you
沒有來到你所在之處


It's not because you're not attracting them
那麽,並不是因為你沒有吸引它們


It's because you're keeping them away
而是因為你把它們擋在外面


That's the difference
這才是它們的不同之處(對吸引力法則的理解的區別)


Because everything that is representative of that core frequency
因為,代表這個核心振頻的所有的事物


Is doing its best to get to you.
它們都在盡其所能地來到你


If it can't reach you
如果它們來不了



You're keeping it away with your definitions, your beliefs, your ideas about not being worthy of those things
那是因為你認為自己不值得擁有這些事物,你用這樣的定義、信念、想法阻止它們到來


Everything that is not compatible with your vibration
任何與你的振頻不相兼容/協調的事物


Is doing its best to get as far away from you as it possibly can
它們也在盡其所能地遠離你


But if it doesn't leave you
但如果它們沒有離去


If it's hanging around it
還在你周圍晃蕩


And it's not what you prefer.
並且,它們不是你所喜好的


It's not because that it can't, in that sense, represents your vibration
那麽,不是因為它們不能代表你的振頻


It's because you're holding on to it.
而是因為你緊抓著它們不放


So the idea of The Law Of Attraction while in one sense is accurate
所以,某種程度上講,“吸引力法則”這種說法,是準確的


It's really more about letting go of those things that don't work for you
但更多確切地說,是你釋放那些對你無益、無用事物


And letting in those things that do.
允許那些對你有益、有用的事物進來


And that's really how The Law Of Attraction works.
而這才是吸引力法則的真正的運作方式


Now here is something that we know many people on your planet find a very, very, very difficult.
現在,我們說說你們地球人覺得非常、非常、非常難的東西


And that is that this isn't difficult at all.
就是:它一點都不難!


Many people on your planet find simplicity to be the most difficult thing to wrap their minds around
對很多人來說,最最難理解的,就是“大道至簡”(簡單)


Many of you think that it's a very complicated thing
你們很多人認為它(宇宙運作法則)是非常覆雜的


Or that it requires a lot of struggle and strife to attract these things
或者說,你需要艱苦奮鬥才能把它們吸引過來



And nothing could be further from the truth
這樣的認知,距離真理還有十萬八千里!


You automatically already deserve these things
你們已經自動地值得擁有這一切



or you wouldn't exist.
否則,你就不可能存在!


So this journey, this process, that you are experiencing in your physical reality on earth
所以,你們在地球實相中所經歷的這個旅程,這個過程


Is all about letting go of those beliefs that you bought into that don't belong to you
完全就是讓你放下那些不屬於你,卻被你占為己有的信念


That you may have picked up along the way from someone else
它們可能是你在一路上“撿到”的屬於其他人的信念


Your parents your friends your society
比如說:你的父母、朋友、社會……


That are simply out of alignment with your true core vibration.
它們根本與你的真實的、核心振動不相匹配


And if you are traveling through life
如果你行走在人生旅途中


Carrying beliefs that belong to someone else
背負著他人的信念



That makes you a belief thief.
那你就是一個信念的“小偷”


Don't steal other people beliefs.
別偷他人的信念


They don't belong to you.
它們不屬於你



So if you find that you have beliefs that don't belong to you
所以,如果你发現自己身負他人的信念

Drop them.
那就丟掉它們

Let them go.
讓它們走

Don't carry them around.
別四處帶著它們


They will tire you out, wear you down
它們會把你拖得精疲力竭、疲憊不堪


Because they're not compatible with your core vibration
因為它們與你的核心振頻不相兼容/協調


Anything that is truly compatible with your core vibration,
任何與你核心振頻相兼容的東西(信念)


Will allow you to feel like energized, creative, loving all those things
會讓你感覺精力充沛,富有創造力、愛等等所有這些東西


Anything that is not you
任何不屬於你的東西


Is going to feel like a strain, a struggle, an effort, a trial, a tribulation, painful.
會讓你感覺緊繃、掙紮、費力、試煉、磨難、痛苦


Remember, pain
記住,痛苦


Physical pain
身體的痛苦


emotional pain
情緒的痛苦


 spiritual pain,
心靈的痛苦


Pain is the result of the resistance to your natural self.
痛苦,是你抗拒天然本我的結果


That's all it is
這就是痛苦的本質

Stop resisting of who you are.
停止阻抗你自己吧!


You will fit
那你將會恢覆


Everything will work
一切都將運作起來


Because you don't need to make life work.
因為你不需要“使”生命運作

You just need to let life work
你只需要“讓”生命運作


Life already works
生命已經在運作


It works automatically.
祂自動地運作

It works fluidly.
祂流暢地運作

It works absolutely perfectly.
祂絕對完美地運作

It's just that when you buy into belief systems that are out of alignment,
只是,當你占有著不協調的信念


And are at odds, and in contradiction to your true core vibration.
和你的真實的核心振頻相沖突、相矛盾信念時


It doesn't allow you to see
那你就看不見


It doesn't allow you to experience that life automatically works
你就體驗不到:生命,祂在自動運作!



《若世界是幻相,那幻相是什麽》



 https://v.qq.com/x/page/e01795p9etx.html



Because we have said many times that
我們已經多次提到


Physical reality is like a mirror.
現實世界(實相),像是一面鏡子


It's a reflection,
是你內心的反射(投射)

And in a sense, it's not really that there's anything out there,
在某種意義上講,外面什麽也沒有

There really is no physical reality out there
外面,並沒有什麽“實相”



That's an illusion,
都是“幻相”


《金剛經》:
凡所有相,皆是虛妄,若見諸相非相,即見如來



But it functions like a mirror,
世界的作用,就像一面鏡子

So that you have a feedback mechanism,
這樣,你就有了一個反饋機制


A reflection to let you know
“鏡子”所反射的影像,讓你明白


That the reality you are experiencing is absolutely reflective of
你在現實世界中的一切體驗,都是你的投射


The belief systems, the emotions and the thought patterns, the behaviors
都是你的信念系統、情緒、思維模式、行為方式的投射


That you have arranged, that the frequencies of those things that you have created in your physical personality,
都源於你內在所安排的、所創建的振頻


So that the outer idea, the outer reality or the appearance of the outer reality
所以,外在世界,或者外在表象

Act as a guidepost
都可作為一個指示牌

Act as a marker
作為一個標記

Acts as a signpost
作為一個路標

For what it is you are choosing to believe is true
向你表明:你選擇相信什麽是真實的


Because what you believe is true is what you're putting out as vibration,
任何你所相信的,你就是在輻射相應的振頻


And what you put out as the vibration
而你輻射出的這些振頻


is what reflected back to you by the physical reality in any number of symbolic and representative ways,
在現實世界中,會以一系列象征性的事物反射回來(顯化)


As we have said,
如我們之前說的


Physical reality is very much literally like a mirror
現實世界(實相),就像是一面鏡子


And you know that when you see a reflection in a mirror
你也知道,當你看著鏡子中的影像


That if you have a frown on your face
如果你皺著眉頭


You know you don't go over to the mirror and try to change the expression on the face of the reflection,
你是不會走上前,試圖改變鏡中的自己的面部表情


You know that will never work,
你知道,這麽做沒用


There's not really anything over there
鏡子里面什麽都沒有


That's not really you out there
那個你,也不是真的你


That's an illusion, it's a reflection,
那只是虛像,是鏡面反射形成的影像


But you know that if you change the frown on your face to a smile.
你也知道,如果你不再皺眉頭,而是露出笑臉


You will also know that the reflection will have absolutely no choice but to smile back.
那麽這個影像將毫無選擇,必定回敬你一個笑臉



But you have to smile first.
但你必須先笑


You cannot wait for the reflection to smile before you do
你不能等這個影像先笑


Before you decide to be happy.
不能等這個影像先開心起來



If you decide to be happy, the reflection will reflect that back
如果你下定決心要喜樂,那麽影像也會顯示出喜樂


But as we have for many, many, many years now talked about the idea that
我們已經說了好多好多年:


Physical reality is a reflection,
現實世界(實相)只是一個投射/反射


It seems very interesting that none of you actually asked
但很有意思的是,居然沒人問:


Bashar? Yes?

“巴夏?”-- “嗯?”

What is actually doing the reflecting
“到底是什麽東西,反射出這個世界呢?”


That's very interesting question
“這個問題,有意思!”


Because of there's really nothing out there.
因為如果外面真的是“虛空的虛空”


What is actually reflecting back these experiences to us?
那反射給我們的這一切一切體驗,到底是什麽呢?


That is also a very good question.
“這個問題也問得好!”


What is reflecting back is your higher mind,
反射給你的一切,都是你的高我


Your higher mind, in a sense vibrationally, creates the effect of
你的高我,處於高頻振動狀態,可以制造出泡泡狀的能量場效果


wrapping or surrounding or encasing or immersing your physical personality, in a bubble of energy,
看起來像是把你這肉身包裹住、環繞住,你似乎在泡泡中心


a frequency, a particular frequency that allows the higher mind to actually function as a reflective surface, as a mirror
高我的特殊的振頻,能夠制造出這麽一個,類似鏡子的效果


The higher mind mirror is what is actually reflecting the vibration of the personality structure back to itself,
“高我之鏡”向你反射的,就是你這具肉身的振頻

In order to get the experience you call physical reality
這樣你才能在現實世界(實相)體驗人生

And makes it seem by that particular frequency that it is operating on
高我的特定的振動

By that particular signature vibration it is actually operating on
也就是高我的標識性振頻

Makes it seem as if that reflection is actually outside of you,
所形成的反射效果,就是:這一切看似都在你之外

When in fact, all of that actually going on inside your consciousness,
但事實上,這一切都发生在你意識之內

But the higher mind, by using, by choosing that particular frequency,
你的高我,通過選擇、使用這樣特定的振頻

By being designed that way
通過特殊的設計

Makes it appear as if creates the illusion in your consciousness that
從而在你的意識中,制造出這樣的幻相

Everything is actually being projected around you, holographically.
所有一切都是高我以全息的方式,投射在你周圍(世界以我為中心)

That's why it's an illusion,
這就是為什麽,世界是幻相

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡