影片:
2020-08-28 翻譯:笑笑^_^學進巴夏:
Anything else?
還有什麼問題嗎?
問:
One more question.
還有一個
I've being hearing a lot of talk about the flat earth theory
我聽過很多關於平面地球的理論
Is there any truth to that?
這是不是真的呢?
巴夏:
Are you asking if your earth is flat?
你是問,地球是不是平的?
問:
Yes! Because I've being hearing people say that
是的!我聽過不少人都這麼說過
巴夏:
You know it's not, yes?
你是知道地球不是平的,是吧?
問:
I've never been out of California.
我從來沒有走出加利福尼亞洲過
So I've never been high to confirm it for myself.
所以,我也沒法站在高處來確認
巴夏:
Well, all right,
好吧!
You can most likely go along with the understanding that
你可以試著這麼理解
Objects floating in space will more often than not form spherical bodies when left to their own devices.
你知道物體(液體)離開容器,在太空中漂浮時,通常會變成球狀
Yes? --- Yes!
知道不?--- 知道
You seen this demonstrated when you see pictures coming back from your astronauts playing around with liquids in space
你見過宇航員在太空中,玩耍液體的照片或視頻不?
問:
Yes!
見過
巴夏:
And you see them forming spheres
你看到這些液體變成球狀吧?
問:
Yes!
是的!
巴夏:
There you go.
這就對了!
Does that help you.
這對你有幫助嗎?
Now this does not mean that there cannot be dimensions of reality where the physics is different
但這並不意味著,在其他維度,有著不同的實相
So that what they live on, though it may not be called a planet specifically,
那裡的人所居住的,未必是一個星“球”
Can actually be a flat surface,
也有可能是一個平面
But that's not the physics of your dimension,
但這不是你們維度的實相
But it is a reality on another dimensional level.
卻是另一個維度的實相
問:
I see
我明白了!
巴夏:
Does that help?
這對你有幫助嗎?
問:
It does! Thank you so much!
是的!非常感謝!
巴夏:
You are very welcome, is that it?
客氣了!還有問題嗎?
問:
That's it.
就這個了!
巴夏:
All right! Thank you
好的!謝謝!