2020年8月24日

巴夏:你需要去神山、聖地嗎?

你需要去聖多娜嗎?
2018-09-15 原創:笑笑

問:


I have another question

我還有一個問題

巴夏:

Beginning to understand you people

我開始 懂你們這些人了!

I have a last question

“我還有最後一個問題!”

Oh, wait! I have another last question

“噢!等等!我還有另一個‘最後一個問題’!”

問:

I'm going to Sedona at the end of this month, Because that's exciting to me.

這個月底,我將要去(美國)聖多娜,因為,這讓我很興奮!

巴夏:

Yes

好!

問:

And I want to make contact with galactic beings

我想與“星際友人”接觸

巴夏:

Well, you're making contact with one right now

你現在 就在和一個“星際友人”接觸啊!

問:

I know.

我知道!

I... I ...

我……我……

巴夏:

What am I?

我算啥呀?

As you say ”chopping to differ” ?

用你們的話說,“區別對待”嗎? !

Not galactic enough for you?

對你來說,我不夠“星際”嗎?

問:

No. This is very exciting.

不是的……與你接觸,也非常讓我興奮!

巴夏:

Yes

好吧! (饒了你)

One moment.

稍等一下!

We pick up on a thought, somewhere out there

我們接收到一個念頭,就在外面的某個地方

Because when we said, Oh, we're getting to understand you.

因為,當我們說:“噢!我開始 懂你們這些人了!”

This is the last question

“這是我問的 最後一個問題”

Oh, wait! I have another last question

“噢!等等!我還有另一個 最後一個問題!”

If you really think about it, It's actually the first time you ask that last question

如果你真的認真想過,那你會發現:你其實是第一次問這個“最後一個問題”

Because you're a different person.

因為你(已經)是一個不同的人

You understand?

你能理解嗎?

問:

Yes

是的!

巴夏:

We're making a joke

我們是跟你們開玩笑

But there is truth in the joke

但玩笑之中,也存在真理的

That just because one of you, one version of you, said “I have last question ”doesn't mean that you're not a new person asking a last question too

不能因為其中一個你,一個版本的你,說:“我還有最後一個問題”,就認為 你不是一個全新的人,在問著“最後一個問題”

Just so you have a bigger picture of this idea, not so linear

我們開玩笑,是希望你們能夠以更大的視角,去看待這個概念,而不是如此 線性地看待

Anyway, Back to insulting your galactic friend.

好吧!請回來,繼續“羞辱”我這位的“星際友人”吧!

Follow your excitement. Do you remember the formula to the best you can

你記得“跟隨你的興奮,盡你最大能力低去行動”這個公式

with ZERO assumption or insistence on what the outcome ought to be?

第三部分:對“應該”產生的某種結果,“零”預期 與“零”執著

Because you don't know what it really needs to be.

因為你根本不知道結果“需要”是什麼樣

You remember that?

你記得這一點吧?

問:

Yes

是的!

巴夏:

So if you're excited to go to Sedona, go to Sedona if you can

所以,如果你對去聖多娜感到興奮,並且你有能力去的話,那就去吧!

And if you do wind up there, just be there and follow your excitement the best you can

如果你真的到了那裡,那就只是“在那裡”,並且,盡你所能地跟隨你的興奮

Drop any insistence on what you think is supposed to happen and allow what needs to happen to happen,

放下任何你認為“某些事情應該發生”的執著,並且,允許任何需要發生的事情(自然)發生

That's what's going to serve you best

這樣做,才是對你最好的

Because your physical mind doesn't know what would actually be best for you to have happen.

因為你的頭腦(物質心智)並不知道應該發生什麼事 才會對你最有助益

Are you willing to do that?

你願意這麼做嗎?

問:

Yes

願意!

巴夏:

Then just do that and see what happens.

那就這麼做,然後,看看會發生什麼事!

You may actually be surprised that whatever does happen actually does in fact serve you better than the thing you thought needed to happen

你可能會驚奇地發現:任何已經發生的事,所帶給你的“助益”,其實比你認為應該發生的事還要多

Whether in the short or long-term

不論是從短期上看,還是從長期上看

And again, please remember

我再一次 提醒你們記住:

We are communicating with you right now

我們(星際友人)現在就在和你們溝通交流呢!

But this is the way in which we need to communicate with all of you, most of you right now

但現在這種方式,正是目前 我們和你們大部分人溝通交流所需要的方式

This is a step toward the idea of​​ Open Contact.

這是邁向“公開接觸”的一步路

問:

Awesome

太棒了!

巴夏:

Yes?

明白嗎?

問:

Yes! Thank you so much!

明白!太感謝你了!

巴夏:

You are so welcome

你太客氣了!

畫作商品

如果您喜歡我的文章,請在文章最末按5下Like!
我將得到LikeCoin的回饋:)

回饋由LikeCoin基金會出資,您只要註冊/登入帳號(FB、Google帳號都可以註冊,流程超快),按L五次左鍵,可以贊助我的文章且完全不會花到錢!
支持創作,正向交流:)

可能喜歡